Get in the spirit of the season with our guide to 25+ fall markets offering Halloween, Christmas and seasonal shopping opportunities across Greater Houston.
It’s that time of the year that brings a slate of holidays, and seasonal markets abound to serve all your decorating and gift-giving needs.
We’ve gathered more than 25 of these special one-time markets taking place across the Greater Houston area, from spooky happenings to annual nutcracker extravaganzas.
If you’re on the hunt for weekly and monthly farmers markets and local vendor pop-ups, then check out more listings in our calendar.
2022 Fall Markets in Greater Houston
- Thrills & Chills Market at Bobcat Teddy’s Ice House | Saturday, October 8 | No Cover – Shop unique items from more than 20 vendors at this Halloween-themed market. Food and drink are available for purchase. 5pm to 10pm.
- Full Moon Pop-Up Market & Yoga at the Raven Tower | Sunday, October 9 – This monthly market sets up shop just outside White Oak Music Hall in Northside for an evening of local vendors, yoga and a soundbath under the full moon and aerial yoga demos. $20; $3 for a mat rental. 4pm to 8:30pm.
- Thorn & Moon presents Carnivale Spooktacular at Market Square Park | Friday, October 14 | No Cover – Known for their monthly Magickal Market in Northside, Thorn and Moon host a special and spooky pop-up in Downtown, offering tons of witchy wares and local goods to shop while you enjoy performances, circus acts, trick-or-treating, and much more. Prizes will also be awarded for Scariest, Funniest and Most Creative Costume. 5pm to 10pm.
- Genteel Junque at The Market on Depot in Galveston | Friday, October 14 to Sunday, October 16 | No Cover – Galveston Historical Foundation’s annual market gathers a slew of high-quality antiques, furniture and art—from Victorian to Mid-Century Modern—for an afternoon of shopping. Friday is open to GHF members only; Saturday and Sunday are free and open to the public. Times vary.
- Fall Vibe Market at Post Houston | Saturday, October 15 | No Cover – Head to the X-Atrium inside Post for a vast fall market that features more than 100 local artists, creatives and makers doling out their wares, plus DJ Lifted will be spinning tunes and you can sip complimentary cocktails from Desert Door & Dripping Springs Distilling. Noon to 7pm.
- Barktoberfest 2022 at Powder Keg | Saturday, October 15 | No Cover – The West Houston drinkery again hosts this pup-centered event with plenty of local beer and food trucks, a local vendors market, on-site adoptions and a doggy costume contest, benefiting the local animal rescue organization, Houston Pets Alive! 2pm to 6pm.
- The Upside Down Market & Stranger Things Screening at Iron Works in East End | Saturday, October 15 | No Cover – Inspired by the hit Netflix show, this themed market offers a curated selection of fashions, food, photo ops and more at the Iron Works building on Milby Street. Giveaways for Best Dressed Costumes will be up for grabs, plus you can stick around for an evening screening of a fan-fave Stranger Things episode. 2pm to 8pm.
- Fright Night Halloween Fest & Market at Megaton Brewery | Saturday, October 15 – The Kingwood brewery calls all fans of Halloween, horror and oddity to an evening bash with more than 50 local vendors to shop from, plus delicious craft beer, live music, and local voice actors, filmmakers and creatives. $10 in advance; $15 at the door; free for ages 10 and under. 3pm to 10pm.
- Texian Market Days at George Ranch Historical Park | Saturday, October 22 – The historical park in Fort Bend returns with its 38th annual festival, featuring hands-on activities, battle re-enactments, historic home tours, craft vendors, food, and more for George Ranch’s biggest event of the year. $20; $15 for ages 4 to 13; free for ages 3 and under. 9am to 5pm.
- 2022 Houston Afrifest at Houston Christian University | Saturday, October 22 – Drawing thousands from across the city, this annual fest celebrates the continent of Africa with a market featuring local and international vendors, and showcasing the arts, music, fashion and foods from across the region. $10; free for ages 5 and under. Noon to 7pm.
- Bazaar on the Bayou Outdoor Fall Market at White Oak Music Hall | Sunday, October 23 | No Cover – The fall edition of this popular market in Northside sees more than 75 local vendors setting up shop at the Houston music venue, with DJs spinning throughout the day and Raven Tower open for drinks. 10am to 5pm.
- Contemporary Handweavers of Houston Fall Artisan Market at Guild House | Thursday, October 27 to Saturday, October 29| No Cover – This Spring Branch market features one-of-a-kind, handmade items perfect for decor or gifts, including artisan baskets, handwoven towels and linens, handmade jewelry, naturally-dyed apparel, wall hangings and much more. Thursday 6pm to 9pm; Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- Wonderland Market at Cinco Ranch High School | Saturday, October 29 | No Cover – Shop one-of-a-kind seasonal items when Wonderland Market returns to the 9th Grade Center at Cinco Ranch High School. Food trucks will also be on-site for you to refuel before you get back to browsing booth to booth. 10am to 5pm.
- Haunted Halloween Horror Market Pop-Up at Wildcatter Saloon | Saturday, October 29 – The Katy restaurant and grill hosts an all-day pop-up that features horror celebrity meet-and-greets, Halloween costume contests, local vendors, live music and more. $15. Noon to 7pm.
- Feel Good Market at the Ion | Thursday, November 3 | No Cover – This First Thursday event at the innovation hub in Midtown features a selection of local vendors selling handmade jewelry, glass and ceramics, candles, treats and more, along with live music and refreshments from around the region. 5pm to 8pm.
- Night Market at Asia Society Texas | Friday, November 4 | FREE – This always-popular annual market returns to Asia Society, filling the indoor and outdoor spaces with local vendors, Bollywood and K-pop performances, a Diwali-inspired funfair, an Otaku Alley, a beer garden and food trucks, and more. 6pm to 10pm.
- Holiday Soul Nutcracker Market at the Power Center | Saturday, November 5 – Support a wide array of small business owners at this one-day shopping market that features holiday decor, gifts, clothing, food and more that highlight the culture and lifestyle of communities of color. $20 in advance; $27 at the door. 9am to 7pm.
- Heartmade Harvest Market at Market Square Park | Saturday, November 5 | No Cover – Find works and wares from more than 40 regional artists, craftspeople, and creatives while basking in live music, food trucks, and more in the Downtown historic park. 11am to 5pm.
- Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market at NRG Center | Thursday, November 10 to Sunday, November 13 – Knock out your holiday shopping at one of Houston’s largest shopping events. Stroll through the endless aisles filled with merchants selling goodies and gifts for the holiday season. $20. Times vary.
- NASA Nutcracker Market at Hilton Houston-NASA Clear Lake | Saturday, November 12 – Shop wall-to-wall decor for the upcoming holidays, snap photos with Santa, and get into all manner of goods from local vendors and small businesses in the Clear Lake area. $5; free for ages under 5. 9am to 5pm.
- Latina Market at the Esplanade at Navigation | Saturday, November 12 | No Cover – Hit the Esplanade for an evening of shopping from local Latina-owned businesses while you enjoy live DJs and performances at this pet-friendly market in Second Ward. 3pm to 9pm.
- Markets for Makers Houston at Silver Street Studios | Saturday, November 12 & Sunday, November 13 – The Silver Street campus opens up for pop-up shopping from more than 90 makers and creatives doling out home decor, fashion, art, design, gourmet foods and more. $8 in advance; $10 at the door. 11am to 4pm.
- 15th Annual Home for the Holidays Market at Katy Merrell Center | Friday, November 18 to Sunday, November 20 – The 15th edition of this namesake market brings three days of huge holiday shopping to Katy, showcasing last-minute Thanksgiving decor, Christmas goods, crafts, gifts and more from more than 150 merchants. Santa will be making appearances and door prizes will also be up for grabs. General admission tickets are $6; free for ages 12 and under. First-Call Shopping tickets are $10 and offer an exclusive Friday shopping window from 10am to 2pm. General admission hours are Friday 2pm to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- Home for the Holidays Market at Humble Civic Center | Friday, December 2 & Saturday, December 3 – Humble hosts more than 100 local merchants doling out one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts and festive decor for you to deck out the home ahead of the final holiday push. Tickets are $6. 10am to 6pm daily.
- Hollydays Market at Fort Bend County Fairgrounds | Friday, December 2 to Sunday, December 4 – Get your holiday shopping done with weeks to spare at this Rosenberg market that brings together more than 100 merchants, crafters and small businesses doling out all sorts of winter and Christmas-themed goods. Tickets are $6; good for all three days. Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- Hogwarts Christmas Village & Market at Kempner Park in Galveston | Saturday, December 10 | FREE – Stroll through a Christmas Village out of the Harry Potter books, where you can shop and sip on butterbeer, interact with beloved characters and win points for your house in trivia competition. 10am to 2pm.
- Christmas Gift Market in Town Green Park | Saturday, December 10 & Sunday, December 11 | No Cover – For those leaving the gift shopping late, the Woodlands’ Town Green Park sets up shop with more than 150 exhibitors and local vendors for you to score that last-minute gift. 9am to 5pm daily.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).