Shop from artisans, farmers, small businesses, and local vendors at a huge slate of indoor and outdoor pop-up markets taking place across Houston in April 2022.
Every week, Houston is home to a slate of bustling markets that connect Houstonians to local vendors, farmers, artisans and small businesses, offering everyone a chance to shop local and support small in H-Town.
Looking ahead into April 2022, we’ve gathered some of the most enticing markets taking place across the city of Houston.
Pop-Up Markets in Houston: April 2022
Many of these markets continue to adapt to evolving health and safety precautions, so be sure to check with the organizer before attending for their policy on things like face masks, social distancing, or whether it allows cash transactions.
- All Access Art Market at Finn Hall | Friday, April 1 | No Cover – Just in time for spring, All Access Market unveils their plants and nature-themed market where creatives showcase and sell their work in a European-inspired, art deco food hall. 6pm to 11pm.
- ACCH Makers Market at Amsterdam Co. Coffee House | Saturday, April 2 | No Cover – Shop funky, fun, one-of-a-kind creations made by some unique local Houston artists and makers. This market offers a diverse range of clay, glass, wood creations, jewelry, paintings, photography, pottery, sculpture, candles, soap, and food. 10am to 2pm.
- Bazaar on the Bayou at White Oak Music Hall | Sunday, April 3 | No Cover – Enjoy a leisurely afternoon at this outdoor market with over 75 local vendors and food trucks. 10am to 5pm.
- Farmers Market at Karbach Brewing | Sunday, April 3 | No Cover – Take advantage of spring weather with the first farmers market of the season in the Karbach Biergarten. Shop local makers and food trucks and enjoy live music by Jacob Asbill. 11am to 6pm.
- Spring Nutcracker Market at NRG Center | Friday, April 8 to Sunday, April 10 – The annual Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market re-opens in a new shopping window this year, with a spring spectacular that features all the familiar seasonal items you’ve come to love, plus summer apparel, vacation accessories, gourmet foods, and more across nearly 150 vendors. One-day tickets are $18 in advance; $20 at the door. Friday 10am to 7pm; Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- Brazilian Food & Music Festival 2022 at the Wildcatter Saloon in Katy | Sunday, April 10 – Back for its 7th year, this Brazilian fest features all-day performacnes of Brazilian music, along with foods, craft activities, kids’ amuseuments, and a vendor market that will feature 40 vendors doling out goods from the region. $5. Noon to 8pm.
- Easter Festival & Artisan Market at SpindleTap Brewery | Saturday, April 16 | FREE – The North Houston brewery hosts a free Easter celebration, featuring more than 40 local vendors, plus free photos with the Easter Bunny, an Easter egg hunt, live music, food trucks and tasty craft beers. 11am to 4pm.
- Easter Egg Hunt & Vendor Market at 7 Acre Wood | Saturday, April 16 | No Cover – In Conroe, this 17th annual event brings local vendors out for an Easter extravaganza, topped with an egg hunt, mini-golf, Easter Bunny photos, a petting zoo, and more. Admission is free, but some activities require a fee. 10am to 3pm.
- 420 Flower Hour at Railway Heights Market | Wednesday, April 20 – The expansive food hall off Washington Avenue celebrates 4/20 with a festival that includes live music, food, and local vendors in the outdoor beer garden. $15. 4:30pm to 9pm.
- Spring Montrose Art & Gift Market at the Printing Museum | Saturday, April 23 | No Cover – This seasonal market sets up shop at the Printing Museum in Montrose for attendees to browse local artwork, crafts, jewelry and more so you can find the perfect gift for any occasion. Museum admission is free all day. Noon to 5pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).