Act quickly to secure seats for these live shows and concerts around Houston for the week of Monday, November 19 through Sunday, November 25, 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in November 2018
An H-Town Thanksgiving celebration highlights the holiday week, featuring many of Houston’s favorite rappers.
If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, then the Red Headed Stranger makes an appearance in Sugar Land to cap off the week.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Bone Thugs N Harmony at Scout Bar | Monday, November 19 – One of the most successful hip-hop groups since the 90s, Bone Thugs have been performing for nearly thirty years. With their 2017 release, New Waves, Bone Thugs continues their nationwide tour with a stop in Clear Lake. Tickets range from $35 to $135, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 9pm.
- REZZ at Revention Music Center | Wednesday, November 21 – The 23-year old Canadian DJ known as Rezz has risen to prominence thanks to her recent releases on Mau5trap, the record label belonging to EDM legend, Deadmau5. She stops by Downtown for a performance guaranteed to get feet shuffling on the dance floor. Tickets are $35 but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork resale marketplace. 8pm.
- Trophy Eyes, with Seaway, Can’t Swim, Hot Mulligan at Warehouse Live | Wednesday, November 21 – This Australian punk band recently released The American Dream in August of this year and have embarked on a stateside tour that sees them stop by Houston just before Thanksgiving. Tickets are $17. 6pm.
- H-Town Thanksgiving Day Concert at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, November 22 – Celebrate the holiday with some of Houston’s famed rappers, including Z-Ro, Slim Thug, Lil Keke, Lil Flip, Paul Wall, and Yung Martez. Tickets start at $50. 7pm.
- The Band of Heathens’ Album Release at The Heights Theater | Friday, November 23 – The Austin-based rock n’ roll group has returned with a new album, A Message From the People – Revisited and are throwing a celebration at The Heights Theater. Tickets range from $24 to $36. 8pm.
- Ashanti, with Ja Rule at Arena Theatre | Friday, November 23 – The co-headlining tour featuring Ashanti and Ja Rule has moved across the country, bringing a slew of hip-hop hits from the 2000s. Tickets to see the two legends start at $59.50, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8:30pm.
- Blue October, with Kitten at Revention Music Center | Saturday, November 24 – Platinum-recording artists Blue October bring tracks from their new release, I Hope You’re Happy, back to their hometown of Houston. Tickets range from $38 to $168, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork resale marketplace. 7pm.
- Cannibal Corpse, with Hate Eternal, Harms Way at Warehouse Live | Saturday, November 24 – For thirty years, the American death metal group has been delivering harsh, pounding rhythms and brutal lyrics to hordes of fans across the world. Tickets are $25 in advance; $28 day of show. 8pm.
- Circa Survive, with La Dispute, Queen of Jeans at House of Blues | Sunday, November 25 – The emo rock band from Philly have been playing for nearly fifteen years now to a rabid following across the country. Touring in support of their sixth studio release, The Amulet, Circa Survive stop by Houston for an unforgettable show. Tickets start at $23.50. 6:30pm.
- Willie Nelson & Family at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, November 25 – Over six decades, the iconic Willie Nelson has carved a spot in music history with recordings like “Crazy”, “Red Headed Stranger”, and “Stardust”. His newest release, Last Man Standing, is available for each pair of tickets purchased to this show. Tickets range from $64 to $129.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).