Snag your seats for these live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, February 18 through Sunday, February 24, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in February 2019
This week, Houston is bursting with talented musicians, storytellers, and legendary pioneers of hip hop.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Courtney Barnett, with Sunflower Bean at White Oak Music Hall | Monday, February 18 – The Australian singer-songwriter has been on the rise over the last few years, including a 2017 studio album with Kurt Vile, Lotta Sea Lice, and her critically-acclaimed 2018 release, Tell Me How You Really Feel. Tickets are $30. 7pm.
- Donavon Frankenreiter, with John Craigie at The Heights Theater | Wednesday, February 20 – Part surfer, part surf rock musician, Frankenreiter brings a twist of blues to an energetic set that crashes like a wave over his faithful following. Tickets range from $22 to $38. 8pm.
- Arlo Guthrie, with Sara Lee Guthrie at Jones Hall | Wednesday, February 20 – Bringing his craft of storytelling to Jones Hall in Downtown, Arlo Guthrie has thrived in a career that spans five decades and is brimming with tales both tall and small. Guthrie stops by Houston on his “Alice’s Restaurant Back By Popular Demand Tour”. Tickets range from $35 to $85. 7:30pm.
- Blood Orange at White Oak Music Hall | Wednesday, February 20 – The innovative multi-instrumentalist has garnered a following that grooves to the nuanced and progressive hip hop stylings of the indie rapper. Tickets are $25. 7pm.
- John Maus at Warehouse Live | Thursday, February 21 – Backed by shimmering synth rhythms, Maus brings a high level of intensity to his live shows, filled with fan favorites from more than a decade of albums. Tickets are $18 in advance; $20 at the door. 9pm.
- Muse at Toyota Center | Friday, February 22 – On the heels of releasing Simulation Theory, the unique rock group known as Muse returns with a spectacular live show as part of their world tour. Tickets range from $34.50 to $94.99, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork resale market. 8pm.
- Tritonal at Stereo Live | Friday, February 22 – The Austin-based duo and hosts of the Tritonia radio show hit the road in support of their brand new album, U & Me. Tickets are $35. 10pm.
- John Oates & The Good Road Band at The Heights Theater | Saturday, February 23 – One half of the best-selling duo of all time, Hall & Oates, John Oates embarks on a tour with his Good Road Band playing hits from his accomplished solo career, including his 2018 release, Arkansas. Tickets range from $24 to over $300. 8pm.
- Meek Mill at Revention Music Center | Saturday, February 23 – The Philadelphia rapper has firmly re-established himself with his late-2018 release, Championships, featuring a star-studded guest list with names like Cardi B, Drake, Jay-Z, and Rick Ross. Tickets for his Downtown performance are close to selling out, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats on the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Cypress Hill, with Hollywood Undead at House of Blues | Sunday, February 24 – One of the pioneering groups of the West Coast rap sound in the early 1990s, Cypress Hill returned from a several year hiatus in 2018 with Elephants on Acid, ensuring that thirty years later, the “Insane in the Membrane” group is forging their own path. Tickets range from $34.50 to $59.50. 7:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).