Get in the spirit of the season with our guide to 25+ holiday markets offering Christmas decorations and seasonal shopping opportunities across Greater Houston.
It’s that time of the year that brings a slate of holidays, and seasonal markets abound to serve all your decorating and gift-giving needs.
We’ve gathered more than 25 of these special one-time markets taking place across the Greater Houston area, to help you shop for that one-of-a-kind gift for your friends and family—or yourself.
If you’re on the hunt for weekly and monthly farmers markets and local vendor pop-ups, then check out more listings in our calendar.
2022 Holiday Markets in Greater Houston
Week of Monday, October 31
- Night Market at Asia Society Texas | Friday, November 4 | FREE – This always-popular annual market returns to Asia Society, filling the indoor and outdoor spaces with local vendors, Bollywood and K-pop performances, a Diwali-inspired funfair, an Otaku Alley, a beer garden and food trucks, and more. 6pm to 10pm.
- Holiday Soul Nutcracker Market at the Power Center | Saturday, November 5 – Support a wide array of small business owners at this one-day shopping market that features holiday decor, gifts, clothing, food and more that highlight the culture and lifestyle of communities of color. $20 in advance; $27 at the door. 9am to 7pm.
- Heartmade Harvest Market at Market Square Park | Saturday, November 5 | No Cover – Find works and wares from more than 40 regional artists, craftspeople, and creatives while basking in live music, food trucks, and more in the Downtown historic park. 11am to 5pm.
- Vintage Sip n’ Shop at All the Feels | Saturday, November 5 | No Cover – The Midtown shop for cozy decor and artisan wares joins with other vintage vendors for an evening of shopping, complimentary drinks, and a good time. 6pm to 9pm.
Week of Monday, November 7
- Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market at NRG Center | Thursday, November 10 to Sunday, November 13 – Knock out your holiday shopping at one of Houston’s largest shopping events. Stroll through the endless aisles filled with merchants selling goodies and gifts for the holiday season. $20. Times vary.
- The Dickens Market at Cypress Creek | Friday, November 11 | No Cover – In Cypress Creek, you can take to a Victorian Christmas Market of more than 85 booths of craft items, unique foods and more, while you get into the spirit thanks to music from the Cypress Creek Community Chorale. 9am to 4pm.
- NASA Nutcracker Market at Hilton Houston-NASA Clear Lake | Saturday, November 12 – Shop wall-to-wall decor for the upcoming holidays, snap photos with Santa, and get into all manner of goods from local vendors and small businesses in the Clear Lake area. $5; free for ages under 5. 9am to 5pm.
- Latina Market at the Esplanade at Navigation | Saturday, November 12 | No Cover – Hit the Esplanade for an evening of shopping from local Latina-owned businesses while you enjoy live DJs and performances at this pet-friendly market in Second Ward. 3pm to 9pm.
- Markets for Makers Houston at Silver Street Studios | Saturday, November 12 & Sunday, November 13 – The Silver Street campus opens up for pop-up shopping from more than 90 makers and creatives doling out home decor, fashion, art, design, gourmet foods and more. $8 in advance; $10 at the door. 11am to 4pm.
Week of Monday, November 14
- Junior League Holiday Market 2022 at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel | Friday, November 18 to Sunday, November 20 – Get an early start on holiday shopping at the annual Junior League Holiday Market, which offers everything from flower arrangements and gourmet food to Christmas ornaments and personalized gifts—plus something special for yourself. $18; free for ages 10 and under. Friday and Saturday 9am to 6pm; Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- 15th Annual Home for the Holidays Market at Katy Merrell Center | Friday, November 18 to Sunday, November 20 – The 15th edition of this namesake market brings three days of huge holiday shopping to Katy, showcasing last-minute Thanksgiving decor, Christmas goods, crafts, gifts and more from more than 150 merchants. Santa will be making appearances and door prizes will also be up for grabs. General admission tickets are $6; free for ages 12 and under. First-Call Shopping tickets are $10 and offer an exclusive Friday shopping window from 10am to 2pm. General admission hours are Friday 2pm to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- CyFair Nutcracker Market at Berry Center | Saturday, November 19 – Browse booth after booth and get your holiday shopping when more than 230 vendors come together to offer everything from women’s and children’s clothing, garden decor and jewelry to holiday decorations, gourmet food, and handmade goods. $5; free for ages 12 and under. 9am to 5pm.
- Pasadena Nutcracker Market at Pasadena Convention Center | Saturday, November 19 | No Cover – Boutique vendors and local artisans will be doling out jewelry, holiday decor, yard art and more at this Pasadena nutcracker market taking place in mid-November. 9am to 5pm.
- 12th Annual Holiday Market at Silver Sycamore | Sunday, November 20 | No Cover – The beautiful, old west grounds of Silver Sycamore in Pasadena hosts several dozen local vendors and small businesses dealing in decorated cookies and bakery goods, bath bombs, holiday wreaths, clothing, jewelry, handmade products, and much more. 11am to 4pm.
Week of Monday, November 21
- Black Friday Holiday Flea at Silver Street | Friday, November 25 to Sunday, November 27 – Ditch the crowds at big box retailers and opt for some Black Friday shopping from more than 75 local vendors and artisans doling out leather goods, handmade jewelry, gourmet foods, home decor and more. $5; free for ages 12 and under. 10am to 5pm.
Week of Monday, November 28
- Christmas on Main in La Porte | Thursday, December 1 | FREE – The annual Christmas on Main event returns to the streets of La Porte, ringing in the holiday season with music performances by LPISD choirs and bands, more than 100 holiday vendors, pictures with Santa Claus, a free kid’s zone, food trucks and more. 5pm to 8pm.
- Home for the Holidays Market at Humble Civic Center | Friday, December 2 & Saturday, December 3 – Humble hosts more than 100 local merchants doling out one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts and festive decor for you to deck out the home ahead of the final holiday push. Tickets are $6. 10am to 6pm daily.
- Hollydays Market at Fort Bend County Fairgrounds | Friday, December 2 to Sunday, December 4 – Get your holiday shopping done with weeks to spare at this Rosenberg market that brings together more than 100 merchants, crafters and small businesses doling out all sorts of winter and Christmas-themed goods. Tickets are $6; good for all three days. Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- Montgomery County Mistletoe Market at Montgomery County Fairgrounds | Saturday, December 3 – More than 230 vendors are expected to offer everything you need to shop for the holidays, including apparel, home and garden decor, gourmet foods, fashionable jewelry and more in this special holiday market in Conroe. $5. 9am to 5pm.
- 3rd Annual Pawliday Market at Powder Keg | Saturday, December 3 | No Cover – In Memorial City, the popular drinkery brings a holiday bash for you and your furry friends. Shop more than 40 local vendors, throw on an ugly sweater for you and your (leashed) pup, take selfies with Santa, and more. 10am to 2pm.
- 12th Annual Katy Old Fashioned Christmas in Historic Downtown Katy | Saturday, December 3 | FREE – The Katy Old Fashioned Christmas returns in a big way, bringing 200 vendors to the open-air market that also includes food trucks, an appearance by Santa, live entertainment, a beer garden, and more. 10am to 5pm.
- 5th Annual Poinsettia Market at Tlaquepaque Market | Saturday, December 3 | No Cover – The Eastwood marketplace hosts another year of holiday shopping and community cheer with an event featuring local artists and vendors along with food, music and giveaways. 4pm to 9pm.
- 2022 Holiday Festival at Levy Park | Saturday, December 3 & Sunday, December 4 | FREE – This 2-day festival returns to Levy Park, offering plenty of family fun with a holiday market, crafts station, live music performances, a free photo booth with Santa, and more. Noon to 5pm.
Week of Monday December 5
- Tomball German Festival Christmas Market at Tomball Depot | Friday, December 9 to Sunday, December 11 | FREE – Do as the Germans do and celebrate Christmas with plenty of food, beer, and wine, as well as live music on three stages, a petting zoo, and a holiday market featuring more than 150 vendors with antiques, arts and crafts, souvenirs, and more. Times vary.
- Hogwarts Christmas Village & Market at Kempner Park in Galveston | Saturday, December 10 | FREE – Stroll through a Christmas Village out of the Harry Potter books, where you can shop and sip on butterbeer, interact with beloved characters and win points for your house in trivia competition. 10am to 2pm.
- Texas Bonita Holiday Market at the Esplanade at Navigation | Saturday, December 10 | No Cover – The East End esplanade hosts a winter afternoon and evening market filled with holiday shopping, live music, photo backdrops and more, just in time for the upcoming holidays. 3pm to 8pm.
- Christmas Gift Market in Town Green Park | Saturday, December 10 & Sunday, December 11 | No Cover – For those leaving the gift shopping late, the Woodlands’ Town Green Park sets up shop with more than 150 exhibitors and local vendors for you to score that last-minute gift. 9am to 5pm daily.
- Brazilian Christmas Market at Wildcatter Saloon | Sunday, December 11 – The Katy-area drinkery returns with another year of Brazilian Christmas with live Brazilian music, foods from the region, arts and crafts, face painting and Santa Claus. $5. 1pm to 5pm.
- The Holiday Brunch! Mixer & Market at Pitch 25 | Sunday, December 11 – In EaDo, this annual market returns to Pitch 25, offering a yoga session and fitness bootcamp to go with a selection of vendors and makers with festive goods. Plus, try your worst at the ugly sweater contest, snag a photo with Santa, and enjoy live music, food, drink and more. Yoga and fitness bootcamps are $5 each; entry to the market is free. 11am to 6pm.
Week of Monday, December 12
- A BLCK Christmas Holiday Market at Pearland Town Center | Saturday, December 17 | No Cover – This fourth annual Holiday Market from the minds behind BLCK Market offers the opportunity to shop from local, Black-owned businesses to find the perfect gift for your friends and family—or just yourself. 1pm to 6pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).