Pick up the freshest produce and one-of-a-kind products from local vendors with our guide to summer markets across Greater Houston in 2022.
Every week, Houston is home to a slate of bustling markets that connect Houstonians to local artisans, farmers and vendors, offering everyone a chance to shop local and support small businesses in H-Town.
We’ve gathered 30 markets happening all summer long and across the city where you can shop fresh produce direct from the farm, and browse handcrafted goods, vintage and more.
All markets listed are No Cover events.
Summer 2022 Markets in Greater Houston
Weekly Markets in Houston
- Braeswood Farmers Market at Bellaire Blvd. & Bissonnet | Every Wednesday & Saturday – In Bellaire, this farmers market offers visitors a chance to buy fresh farmed produce, pasture-raised eggs, organically-fed poultry, locally farmed honey and much more. Wednesday 3pm to 7pm; Saturday 9am to 1pm.
- Kingwood Farmers Market at Town Center Park | Every Thursday – Every week (and one weekend each month), this early evening market provides grass fed beef and chicken, fresh produce, local honey, yard-raised eggs, Indian food, baked goods and more. Alongside these provisions, visitors will also find wares and artisan goods from local craft vendors. 3pm to 7pm.
- Urban Harvest Farmers Market on Buffalo Speedway | Every Saturday – Near the intersection of Buffalo Speedway and Westheimer, this popular year-round farmers market supports more than 90 local Houston vendors, providing produce, fresh farm goods, meats and prepared foods. 8am to noon.
- Imperial Farmers Market at Imperial Park in Sugar Land | Every Saturday – For several years, this weekly farmers market brings out fresh seasonal produce from local farmers, grass-fed meats, free-range chickens and eggs, small-batch food and bakery items, as well as works and goods from local artisans. 9am to 1pm.
- The Woodlands Farmer’s Market at Grogan’s Hill | Every Saturday – Shop foods fresh from the farm at this Woodlands market that has been taking place since 2008. There, you’ll find local produce, prepared foods, artisan goods and more at the pet-friendly grounds at Grogan’s Mill Center. 9am to 1pm in June; 9am to noon from July to September.
- Freedmen’s Town Farmers Market in Fourth Ward | Every Saturday – This weekly farmers market is held in the heart of Freedmen’s Town in Fourth Ward, where visitors can shop locally grown ingredients, readymade foods, artisan jewelry, beauty products and more while supporting some of Houston’s Black-owned businesses. 10am to 2pm.
- Galveston’s Own Farmers Market at 28th & Market | Every Sunday – When in Galveston, you can shop local produce every Sunday morning year-round at this open-air farmers market that features locally produced foods, meats, eggs and more. 9am to noon.
- The Montrose Market at Pavement in Montrose | Every Sunday – Every Sunday afternoon the vintage shop on Westheimer packs the parking lot with pop-up vendors doling out thrifty gems, vintage finds, and locally made artisan goods. Come by to cop your latest addition to your wardrobe. Noon to 6pm.
- White Oak Weekend Market at White Oak & Studewood | Every Saturday & Sunday – Start your morning market hunt at this popular local vendor market that takes place at the corner of Studewood and White Oak where you’ll find artisan jewelry, clothing and other goods alongside readymade foods and a special array of local vendors. 10am to 2pm.
- Montrose Marketplace at Westheimer & Montrose | Every Saturday & Sunday – On the corner of Westheimer and Montrose sits this weekend market with evening hours through the summer, offering you a chance to grab grub from local food trucks and shop vintage, jewelry, gourmet goods, and more. 6pm to 10pm.
Monthly Markets in Houston
- All Access Art Market at Finn Hall | First Fridays – Taking place in Downtown once a month, this local art market offers a platform for vendors, artists, designers and creators to showcase and sell their artwork. 6pm to midnight.
- Main Street Trade Days in Downtown La Porte | First Saturdays – Head to La Porte’s Main Street and get digging for special finds in antiques, collectibles, re-purposed furniture, and other goods from artisan vendors among the eclectic shops and eateries in old La Porte. 10am to 2pm.
- A Flora Faire Pop Up Market at Cedar Creek Bar & Grill | First Saturdays – Plant-lovers will find many ways to grow their home collections at this Heights market held on the first Saturday of the month, featuring plant workshops, local and exotic plants, and wares from local artisans. 10am to 3pm.
- Northside Art Market at Houston Farmers Market in the Heights | First Saturdays – The green space at the Heights’ renovated farmers market on Airline Drive hosts this monthly event where you can shop local art, plus handcrafted goods from local makers and other small vendors. 10am to 5pm.
- Thorn & Moon Magickal Market at Raven Tower | First Fridays or Saturdays – On the grounds of White Oak Music Hall, this unique market features talented performers, authors and guests that are on hand while you shop wares from local artisans that include artwork, tarot, oddities and other goods of the mystical and occult. Check ahead to be sure if the market falls on Friday or Saturday of each month. 6pm to 11pm.
- Acres Homes Farmers Market at Old Bethune Academy | First & Third Saturdays – On South Victory Drive in North Houston, this twice-monthly, family-oriented farmers market gathers vendors and small business owners to help provide access to fresh and healthy foods for the local Houston area. 10am to 1pm.
- Artisans Market in Rice Village | First & Third Sundays – Twice a month, near the heart of Rice Village around Times Boulevard and Kelvin Drive, this market adds to your Village shopping list, with wares, apparel, foods and more from local small businesses available for you to browse. 9am to 1pm.
- Farmers Market at Uptown Park | First & Third Sundays – Twice a month, this family-friendly market offers a great place to shop locally grown and sourced fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy and more. 11am to 3pm.
- Second Saturdays at Sawyer Yards | Second Saturdays – Every second Saturday, just off Washington Avenue, the sprawling artist studio complex known as Sawyer Yards opens its doors to more than 350 studios, allowing the public to tour through, see and shop the incredible array of artwork in various mediums. Noon to 5pm.
- BLCK Market at East River | Second Saturdays – East River welcomes the monthly pop-up event, featuring live music, food trucks, and more than 50 Black-owned small businesses, entrepreneurs, artisans and vendors from around the country. 1pm to 5pm.
- Houston Market at Post Houston | Second Saturdays – In Downtown, you can head to the outdoor lots along Franklin Street outside the massive cultural center to take in dozens of vendors that set up to dole out their locally crafted goods alongside breweries and other artisans. 1pm to 6pm.
- HTX Market at Eureka Heights Brewery | Second Sundays – Head over to the Heights brewery and enjoy some ‘za from Satellite of Pizza while sipping craft beer and shopping local vendors, makers, artists and others. 1pm to 5pm.
- Farmers Market at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch | Second & Fourth Sundays – More than 40 local vendors of produce and artisan wares gather on the grounds of LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch for an outdoor shopping experience with everything from grass fed meats and baked goods to jams, jellies, health and beauty. 10:30am to 1:30pm.
- Sunset Market at M-K-T | Third Thursdays – This weeknight family-friendly farmers market takes place every third Thursday of the month, bringing in visitors to enjoy charcuterie, enjoy live music and face-painting, and grab made-to-go meals from one of Houston’s favorite chefs.
- Old Pearland Farmers Market at Independence Park | Third Saturdays – On the east side of Main Street, this monthly market offers produce goods from locally sourced farms, as well as unique, handcrafted items from local artisans. Plus, each market offers a chance to donate or meet the needs of a local community organization. 9am to 1pm.
- Katy Market Day in Downtown Katy | Third Saturdays – Now in its 21st year, the monthly market held from March to November offers an opportunity to shop arts, crafts and cottage works from 100 vendors, along with food trucks, kids’ inflatables, a beer garden and more. 10am to 4pm.
- Third Saturday at Silver Street Studios | Third Saturdays – Every third Saturday of the month near Washington Avenue, Silver Street Studios opens up more than 60 artist studios to peruse and shop, including works in art, jewelry, photography, sculptures and glass. Noon to 5pm.
- Night Market at No Label Brewery | Third Saturdays – In Katy, HTX Market sets up shop on third Saturdays for a craft beer shopping experience, including wares and other goods from small businesses, makers and artists. 5pm to 9pm.
- Flea By Night at Discovery Green | Third Saturdays – The Downtown green space hosts an open-air market where visitors can shop amid the skyline for vintage, handmade goods, locally sourced wares and more. Please note, on occasion the market will shift to fourth Saturdays, so check ahead. 6pm to 10pm.
- Vendor Market Friday at East End Backyard | Last Fridays – In East Downtown, the craft beer and cocktail bar hosts a selection of small businesses and local vendors for a summer evening of market shopping. Food trucks will also be on hand and a nearby dog park can entertain your furry friends. 6pm to 10pm.
- Bellaire Open Air HTX Market at Evelyn’s Park | Last Sundays – Get into the open air at this outdoor market held on the last Sunday of the month, featuring local vendors, artisans and food vendors. Please note this is not a dog-friendly market. Noon to 4pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).