Get a head start on your Holiday shopping at one of the many markets and pop-ups happening around Houston in November and December 2021.
Looking for that unique gift? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Support local businesses and vendors, all while shopping for one-of-a-kind goods and products, whether it be vintage clothing, handmade candles, locally made dog treats, or even a little something for yourself.
Houston Holiday Markets & Pop-Ups
Week of Monday, November 15 to Sunday, November 21, 2021
- Junior League of the Woodlands Holiday Market 2021 at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott | Friday, November 19 to SUnday, November 21 – Get an early start on holiday shopping at the annual Junior League Holiday Market, which offers everything from flower arrangements and gourmet food to Christmas ornaments and personalized gifts—plus something special for yourself. Tickets start at $15. Friday and Saturday 9am to 6pm; Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- Home for the Holidays Gift Market at Merrell Center in Katy | Friday, November 19 to Sunday, November 21 – More than 150 vendors will be on display at this holiday market that showcases fall and Christmas shopping, decor and unique, hand-crafted goods from local and small businesses. Plus, enjoy food trucks, door prizes, and snap a photo with Santa. $6 for most of the weekend; $10 for first-call shopping on Friday morning. Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- CyFair Nutcracker Market at Berry Center in Cypress | Saturday, November 20 | No Cover – Browse booth after booth and get your holiday shopping when more than 230 vendors come together to offer everything from women’s and children’s clothing, garden decor and jewelry to holiday decorations, gourmet food, and handmade goods. 9am to 5pm.
- 11th Annual Holiday Market at Silver Sycamore in Pasadena | Sunday, November 21 | No Cover – The beautiful, old west grounds of Silver Sycamore in Pasadena hosts several dozen local vendors and small businesses dealing in decorated cookies and bakery goods, bath bombs, holiday wreaths, clothing, jewelry, handmade products, and much more. 11am to 4pm.
Week of Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Black Friday Holiday Flea at M-K-T in the Heights | Friday, November 26 to Sunday, November 28 | No Cover – Ditch the crowds at big box retailers and opt for some Black Friday shopping from more than 75 local vendors and artisans doling out leather goods, handmade jewelry, gourmet foods, home decor and more. 10am to 5pm daily.
- Ranch Lights: A Christmas Market at The Ranch Houston | Friday, November 26 – In the South Acres area, this sprawling ranch property, yoga workshop, and nature escape offers a Texas-styled holiday market with hot chocolate, plenty of photo ops, and local vendors in a peaceful farmstead environment. Tickets are $10; free for children. 3pm.
- Nutcracker in the Park at League Park | Saturday, November 27, 2021 | FREE – Bring the whole family to League Park in League City for an outdoor holiday market that features more than 50 vendors selling everything from designer dog clothing to food items, décor, jewelry, and more. Other activities include ballet lessons from real ballerinas for the kids, holiday-themed crafts, a Nutcracker Scavenger Hunt, and a tree lighting to end the evening. 8am to 7pm.
- Sugar Land Holiday Market Extravaganza at First Colony Mall | Saturday, November 27 | No Cover – Stop by the mall in Sugar Land to peruse good from more than 30 vendors doling out one-of-a-kind items, clothing, jewelry, and other gifts just in time for the holiday season. 10am to 7pm.
- Houston Holiday Market Extravaganza at Pearland Town Center | Sunday, November 28 | No Cover – The Texas Shoppers Market event moves on to Pearland Town Center, bringing more than 30 vendors together so you can snag boutique fashions, bath and body goods, and get started on your holiday shopping. Noon to 6pm.
Week of Monday, November 29 to Sunday, December 5, 2021
- Christmas on Main in La Porte | Thursday, December 2 | FREE – The annual Christmas on Main event returns to the street of La Porte, ringing in the holiday season with music performances by LPISD choirs and bands, more than 100 holiday vendors, pictures with Santa Claus, a free kid’s zone, food trucks and more. 5pm.
- Home for the Holidays Gift Market at Humble Civic Center | Friday, December 3 & Saturday, December 4 – Across two days in early December, this holiday gift market gives shoppers a chance to put a dent in their holiday shopping with unique and one-of-a-kind vendors from more than 100 merchants, plus grub on food truck fare, snap a photo with Santa, enter for a chance at door prizes, and more. General admission is $6; $22 for the special Muffins & Mimosas event on Saturday. 10am to 6pm.
- 2nd Annual Holiday Farmers & Artisans Market Fest in Cypress | Saturday, December 4 | FREE – Just off Fry Road in Cypress, this market is a great one-stop shopping opportunity to pick up fresh, locally sourced seasonal produce while you also browse special holiday goods from local vendors. You can also try your hand at holiday games, enjoy festive music, snap a pic at the photo-op station, and more. 10am to 4pm.
- Katy Old-Fashioned Christmas Festival in Historic Downtown Katy | Saturday, December 4 | FREE – The Katy Old Fashioned Christmas returns in a big way, bringing 200 vendors to the open-air market that also includes food trucks, an appearance by Santa, live entertainment, a beer garden, and more. 10am to 5pm.
- Christmas in the Park at Town Center Park in Kingwood | Saturday, December 4 | No Cover – Local vendors and shops in Kingwood will set up at Town Center Park for the annual Christmas in the Park event, doling out holiday goods to live music and closing it out with the annual lighting of the Christmas tree at night. 10am to 6pm.
- Holiday Market at Bakfish Brewing Company in Pearland | Saturday, December 4 | No Cover – Slip into a festive pair of PJs (or your holiday best), and enjoy a cup of warm cocoa or a cold beer, food trucks and more at this pet- and family-friendly open-air holiday market with a wide assortment of local artists and small businesses. Santa will stop by until 2pm. Noon until 4pm.
- Houston Holiday Artisan Market at Megaton Brewery in Kingwood | Saturday, December 4 & Sunday, December 5 | No Cover – Shop two days in the first weekend of December at Kingwood’s Megaton Brewery, where they’ll have more than 120 artisan vendors, food trucks, three live music stages, plus axe throwing, rock walls, a bounce house, and an appearance by Santa Claus himself. Noon to 5pm.
- Czech Christmas Market at Czech Center Museum Houston | Saturday, December 4 | No Cover – In the Museum District, the Czech Center presents its annual Christmas Market. Expect holiday activity booths, Christmas treats, festive music, and a visit from St. Nicholas. The Prague international Gift Shoppe will also be open with a selection of Czech Christmas decorations and unique gifts. 1pm to 4pm.
- The Black Women Marketplace: Christmas Edition at M-K-T in the Heights | Sunday, December 5 | No Cover – This pop-up experience at M-K-T in the Heights gathers more than 20 Black women-owned businesses to help you get a jump start on holiday shopping. Live DJs, raffles, photo opportunities and plenty of sweet treats will be around to fully celebrate the holiday season. No cover; VIP packages available for $32. 2pm to 6pm.
Week of Monday, December 6 to Sunday, December 12, 2021
- A Merry Concha Christmas Holiday Pop-Up Market at Morales Radio Hall | Thursday, December 9 | FREE – Second Ward welcomes back another edition of the Merry Concha Christmas Holiday Market. Swing by and enjoy warm pan dulce, music, photo backdrops and plenty of unique, hand crafted goods from artisans, local artists and more. 4pm to 9pm.
- Tomball German Festival Christmas Market at Tomball Railroad Depot Plaza | Friday, December 10 to Sunday, December 12 | FREE – Do as the Germans do and celebrate Christmas with plenty of food, beer, and wine, as well as live music on three stages, a petting zoo, and a holiday market featuring more than 150 vendors with antiques, arts and crafts, souvenirs, and more. Times vary.
- Holiday Market 2021 at Heights Mercantile | Saturday, December 11 | FREE – Heights Mercantile hosts its annual family- and pet-friendly outdoor Holiday Market, featuring local artists and vendors along the promenade and sidewalks of Heights Mercantile. Shop for your loved ones or simply indulge yourself at the kid- and pet-friendly market. Parking is very limited, so biking, walking or ride share is recommended. 10am to 5pm.
- Pasadena Christmas Market at Pasadena Convention Center | Saturday, December 11 | FREE – This super-sized holiday market offers booth after booth featuring more than 200 local vendors, plus food, drinks, face painting, a petting zoo, and appearances by Santa and the Grinch in a festive atmosphere. 10am to 8pm.
- Midtown Mistletoe Market 2021 at Midtown Park | Saturday, December 11 | No Cover – Get a head start on your holiday shopping at the annual Midtown Houston Mistletoe Market, a boutique-style market at Bagby Park. Take in the beautiful holiday decor while walking through aisles that feature fine arts, handmade crafts, epicurean style foods, holiday movie screenings, DIY Gift stations, and live entertainment. Noon to 8pm.
- Holiday Market Expo at the Hilton Rooftop in Medical Center | Sunday, December 12 – Sort out your brunch plans while you pick up gifts and goods for the holiday season at this brunch buffet market atop the Hilton in Medical Center. Shop from local, small businesses while you sip on mimosas and enjoy afternoon views of the city’s skylines. Free entry to the market; brunch and mimosas start at $45. Noon to 4pm.
Week of Monday, December 13 to Sunday, December 19, 2021
- A BLCK Christmas Holiday Market at Buffalo Soldiers National Museum | Saturday, December 18 – This third annual Holiday Market from the minds behind BLCK Market offers the opportunity to shop from local, Black-owned businesses to find the perfect gift for your friends and family—or just yourself. Limited free admissions are available; $5 after that. 1pm to 5pm.
- The Holiday Brunch! Mixer & Market at Pitch 25 Beer Park | Sunday, December 19 | No Cover – In EaDo, this annual market returns to Pitch 25, offering a yoga session and fitness bootcamp to go with a selection of vendors and makers with festive goods. Plus, try your worst at the ugly sweater contest, snag a photo with Santa, and enjoy live music, food, drink and more. Yoga and fitness bootcamps are $5 each; entry to the market is free. 11am to 4:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).