- This event has passed.
The Women’s Fund for Health Education and Resiliency hosts Online Programs via Zoom
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 | 2:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until Wednesday, May 13, 2020
The Women’s Fund for Health Education and Resiliency launches a virtual weekly series of online programs.
Each session will last 35 to 40 minutes via Zoom every Wednesday at 2pm and will be posted on The Women’s Fund website and Facebook Page. The presentations will focus on relevant topics during these difficult times in addition to personal physical, mental, financial, emotional, health, and wellness.
- Wednesday, April 1 – Stress and Coping. 2pm.
- Wednesday, April 8 – Resiliency. 2pm.
- Wednesday, April 15 – Positive Thinking. 2pm.
- Wednesday, April 22 – Physical Activity. 2pm.
- Wednesday, April 29 – Goal Setting and Decision Making. 2pm.
- Wednesday, May 6 – Communication. 2pm.
- Wednesday, May 13 – Healthy Relationships. 2pm.