- This event has passed.
Market Square Park presents Virtual Blanket Bingo on BingoMaker.com
Thursday, July 16, 2020 | 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
One event on Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Market Square Park brings back a virtual edition of one of its most popular seasonal events, Blanket Bingo, hosted by Mills McCoin.
There will be fun surprises and the chance to win $50 gift cards to popular restaurants in Downtown Houston.
There is no in-person event at Market Square Park or in Downtown.
How to Play Virtual Blanket Bingo
- Log onto BingoMaker.com.
- Click “Join Game”
- Search for “blanket bingo” in the search box.
- The game will appear on the screen. Click “Join” and use password “Market Square Park”
Just like in the in-person events, there’s a limited number of players per game, 500 players in this case.
But there will be multiple back-to-back games so everyone has a chance to play. Game names and passwords will be posted on screen and in the livestream feed so stay tuned if you don’t get in the first game.
What You’ll Need to Play
- Your favorite drink and snack
- You can play from your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. Two devices are recommended to play. One to listen to our announcer, and one to see your game card.
- Once you’re logged into the game, a game card will appear on your screen.
- If you have a matching letter/number combo, you must manually highlight the square.
- The system will automatically post a message on your screen if you get bingo.
It’s free to players, but donations to Houston Shift Meal that help those impacted by COVID-19. The group is dedicated helping Houston’s restaurant and hospitality industry, providing workers in need with meals so that no one goes hungry.
Houston’s Downtown District will match the total amount raised by our bingo players to support Houston Shift Meal.
When making a donation, click individual donation. In the field “first name,” enter your name and “Blanket Bingo.” Click here to visit Houston Shift Meal.