- This event has passed.
The 109th Celebration of Mardi Gras! Galveston
Saturday, February 22, 2020
and Once on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Over three million beads will be thrown at Texas’ largest Mardi Gras celebration, with the lineup of festivities including elaborate parades, headliner performances and concerts, balcony parties, masked balls, an official 5K run, family events, and plenty of feasting.
This year’s headlines include Blue October (February 15), Bowling for Soup (February 21), and many more. Click here to check the live music lineup schedule.
Mardi Gras! Galveston 2020 Dates
- Friday, February 14, 2020 – The 2020 season kicks off with the George P. Mitchell Mardi Gras Parade and the Mardi Gras! Galveston Parade in historic downtown Galveston.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 – The second night is headlined by the Mystic Krewe of Aquarius Kick-Off Parade and Krewe of Gambrinus Parade on the Seawall. Blue October will play a live concert.
- Sunday, February 16, 2020 – The Norteño band Los Herederos De Nuevo León headlines Fiesta Gras, a day-long celebration of Hispanic Heritage at Mardi Gras! Galveston.
- Friday, February 21, 2020 – Following more parades, pop-rock band Bowling for Soup will headline the second week of Mardi Gras festivities.
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 – The Knights of Momus Grand Night Parade dominates on the final Saturday night celebration of 2020.
- Sunday, February 23, 2020 | Family Gras | FREE – Enjoy an afternoon of family celebrations, parades, and events.
- Fat Tuesday, February 25, 2020 – The Krewe of Aquarius Fat Tuesday Parade closes out this year’s celebration. 6:30pm.
Ticket prices for party passes, balcony tickets, and general admission vary. Click here to order tickets or for more information.
This Boosted Calendar Listing was sponsored by the event organizer. These are expanded beyond our basic listings, featuring event graphics and images and more detailed information. They’re added to our calendar within one business day of purchase. When relevant, they are included automatically with all advertising campaigns, packages, and orders.
Ad revenue supports 365 Things to Do in Houston, our staff, and our contributors, allowing us to continue our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.