Main Street Theater presents Cry It Out
Sunday, March 22, 2020 | 3:00 pm
and An event every 1 week(s) on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday that begins at 2020-03-22 07:30 pm and lasts 0 day(s) and 0 hour(s), the last of which will begin on 2020-03-22 3:00
Main Street Theater presents Cry It Out at the home theater in Rice Village.
On maternity leave for the first time, Jessie and Lina tiptoe to their shared backyard for a precious cup of coffee and a chat during naptime. This new comedy takes an honest look at the absurdities of being home with a baby, the dilemma of returning to work, and how class impacts parenthood and friendship.
A whip-smart exploration of new motherhood from Molly Smith Metzler (Orange Is the New Black, Shameless), Cry It Out captures the belly laughs, raw rage, and secret confidences that come with the early days of parenthood.
Ages 8 and under are not permitted in the theater.
- Sunday, March 22, 2020 | 3pm (Preview)
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 | 7:30pm (Preview)
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | 7:30pm (Preview)
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 7:30pm (Opening Night)
- Sunday, March 29, 2020 | 3pm
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Friday, April 3, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 5, 2020 | 3pm
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Friday, April 10, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 11, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Friday, April 17, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 18, 2020 | 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 19, 2020 | 3pm
Tickets are $43; $38 for ages 65 and up; $23 for ages 30 and under; $10 for full time students with valid ID. Click here to order tickets or for more information.