- This event has passed.
Love & Make’s Candle Making Workshop in Rice Village
Saturday, August 4, 2018 | 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
and An event every 1 week(s) on Sunday that begins at 2018-08-04 11:00 am and lasts 0 day(s) and 6 hour(s), the last of which will begin on 2018-08-04 4:00
Spend an afternoon or date night learning how to make soy-wax candles. Attendees will get to design their very own signature candle fragrances. BYOB is encouraged.
Guests will also have the opportunity to browse handmade wares from local artisans and socialize while waiting for their candles to set.
- Saturday, August 4 – Workshops at 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm
- Sunday, August 5 – Workshops at 11am, 2pm and 5pm
- Saturday, August 11 – Workshops at 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm
- Sunday, August 12 – Workshops at 11am, 2pm and 5pm
- Saturday, August 18 – Workshops at 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm
- Sunday, August 19 – Workshops at 11am, 2pm and 5pm
- Saturday, August 25 – Workshops at 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm
- Sunday, August 26 – Workshops at 11am, 2pm and 5pm
Tickets are $45 per person per workshop. Click here to order tickets.
This Boosted Calendar Listing was sponsored by the event organizer. These are expanded beyond our basic listings, featuring event graphics and images and more detailed information. They’re added to our calendar within one business day of purchase. When relevant, they are included automatically with all advertising campaigns, packages, and orders.
Ad revenue supports 365 Things to Do in Houston, our staff, and our contributors, allowing us to continue our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.