- This event has passed.
Love & Make’s Candle Making Workshop in Rice Village
Friday, October 12, 2018 | 7:00 pm
and An event every 1 week(s) on Saturday that begins at 2018-10-12 11:00 am and lasts 0 day(s) and 8 hour(s), the last of which will begin on 2018-10-13 3:00,
and An event every 1 week(s) on Sunday that begins at 2018-10-12 03:00 pm and lasts 0 day(s) and 4 hour(s), the last of which will begin on 2018-10-12 11:00
Spend an afternoon or date night learning how to make soy-wax candles with Love & Make’s crafty instructors.
Learn the fundamentals of candle making from start to finish in a fun, laid-back environment. Attendees will get to design their very own signature candle fragrances.
BYOB is encouraged.
- Friday, October 12 – Workshop at 7pm
- Saturday, October 13 – Workshops at 11am, 3pm and 7pm
- Friday, October 19 – Workshop at 7pm
- Saturday, October 20 – Workshops at 11am, 3pm and 7pm
- Sunday, October 21 – Workshops at 11am and 3pm
- Friday, October 26 – Workshop at 7pm
- Friday, November 2 – Workshop at 7pm
- Saturday, November 3 – Workshops at 3pm and 7pm
- Sunday, November 4 – Workshops at 11am and 3pm
Tickets are $45 per person per workshop. Click here to order tickets.
This Boosted Calendar Listing was sponsored by the event organizer. These are expanded beyond our basic listings, featuring event graphics and images and more detailed information. They’re added to our calendar within one business day of purchase. When relevant, they are included automatically with all advertising campaigns, packages, and orders.
Ad revenue supports 365 Things to Do in Houston, our staff, and our contributors, allowing us to continue our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.