- This event has passed.
Last Minute Gift Ideas: Give Houston Tickets, Shows & Experiences
Friday, December 21, 2018
From breweries to museums and some of the year’s best holiday events, the Houston Experience Marketplace offers one-stop shopping for everyone on your list.
There’s no need to unroll the wrapping paper either, as your purchase from the Houston Experience Marketplace can be delivered to your giftee’s phone and e-mail on Christmas Day (or any other day you choose).
Exploring Houston Experiences
- 90-Day Houston Brew Pass – Hoppy holidays are here with this special pass that grants access to thirteen craft breweries from around Houston, Galveston, and Conroe—complete with a free tasting flight of mouthwatering microbrewery goodness and additional discounts at select breweries. $52 (30% off for a limited time).
- 1-Day Houston Museum Pass – For the efficient museum-goer, this pass includes paid admission to nine Museum District institutions, discounts, and other perks for a 24-hour period once activated. $20 for children; $27.95 for adults.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission Pass – Explore the permanent exhibit halls, including the McGovern Hall of the Americas, Cullen Hall of Gems and Minerals, Wiess Energy Hall, and the world-class Hall of Paleontology with a discounted admission pass. $12.95 for children; $15.95 for adults.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science Value Access Pass – Step up your experience at HMNS with this 3-in-1 Value Access Pass, which provides entry to the permanent exhibits, as well as the Burke Baker Planetarium and Cockrell Butterfly Center. $25 for children; $29 for adults.
- Space Explorer Pass – Get ready for an out-of-this-world experience with this special pass that includes general admission to Space Center Houston, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, and the Burke Baker Planetarium at HMNS. $36 for children; $40 for adults.
- Space Center Houston General Admission Pass – Receive discounted admission to one of Houston’s crown jewel attractions at Space Center Houston. This pass includes entry to the Space Center, a behind-the-scenes look at NASA on the tram tour, and more than 400 other things to see and do while visiting the historic campus. $21.95 for children; $23.95 for adults.
- Museum Explorer Pass – Hop on a BCycle and ride around with this unique pass that offers a week of unlimited hour-long BCycle rides with admission and discounts at ten institutions around the Museum District. $35 for children; $55 for adults.
- Houston CityPass – Combine five experiences from Houston’s signature attractions using the Houston CityPass. This offer provides deep savings as you gain entry to Space Center Houston, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Houston Zoo or Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and Kemah Boardwalk or Children’s Museum of Houston. $49 for children; $59 for adults.
Experiences start at $12. When you purchase your selections from the Houston Experience Marketplace it can be delivered to your giftee’s phone and e-mail on Christmas Day (or any other day you choose).
This Boosted Calendar Listing was sponsored by the event organizer. These are expanded beyond our basic listings, featuring event graphics and images and more detailed information. They’re added to our calendar within one business day of purchase. When relevant, they are included automatically with all advertising campaigns, packages, and orders.
Ad revenue supports 365 Things to Do in Houston, our staff, and our contributors, allowing us to continue our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.