- This event has passed.
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo 2019 at NRG Park
Monday, February 25, 2019 | 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo returns to NRG Park for 21 days from Monday, February 25 through Sunday, March 17, 2019.
Before the concert, watch cowboys and cowgirls battle duke it out in series of rodeo competitions, plus the crowd favorite mutton bustin‘.
Click here for details on the two competitive championships—the Super Series and the Super Shootout: North America’s Champions—including their specific dates and competitions.
One of the premier events in Houston each year, tickets are expected to be limited throughout the season.
The grounds are open daily from 8am to 9pm. On most nights, Rodeo competitions kick off around 6:45pm and are followed by a headliner concert, usually around 9pm.
Houston Rodeo 2109 Concert Lineup
- Kacey Musgrave | Monday, February 25, 2019
- Prince Royce | Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Brooks & Dunn | Wednesday, February 27, 2019 – Armed Forces Appreciation Day
- Luke Bryan | Thursday, February 28, 2019
- Cardi B | Friday, March 1, 2019 – Black Heritage Day
- Turnpike Troubadours | Texas Independence Day, Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Panic! at the Disco | Sunday, March 3, 2019
- Old Dominion | Monday, March 4, 2019 – First Responders Day
- Camila Cabello | Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Luke Combs | Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Tim McGraw | Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Zedd | Friday, March 8, 2019
- Kane Brown | Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Los Tigres del Norte | Sunday, March 10, 2019 – Go Tejano Day
- Zach Brown Band | Monday, March 11, 2019
- Kings of Leon | Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Santana | Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- Chris Stapleton | Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Cody Johnson | Friday, March 15, 2019
- Brad Paisley | Saturday, March 16, 2019 (Rodeo events start at 2:45pm; Concert at 6:15pm)
- George Strait with Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen | St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday, March 17, 2019 (No competitions; concert only at 7pm)
This year, the Rodeo will conclude with a full-length concert by George Strait, also joined by Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen, on St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday, March 17, 2019.
This will be George Strait’s 30th Rodeo performance and one of his only Texas shows in 2019.
There will be no competitions before the the final concert, but the rest of the Rodeo attractions will be open and operational.
Rodeo grounds passes for entry into NRG Park start at $15; $5 for kids.
Tickets for rodeo competitions and concerts inside NRG Stadium start around $20 for most shows and include entry into NRG Park. You may also find sold out, cheaper, or better seats on the ticket resale marketplace.