- This event has passed.
Carry Out with Cochon555: Houston Edition (Postponed)
Monday, September 14, 2020 | 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until Saturday, September 19, 2020
Please note: This event has been postponed to Wednesday, September 30 through Sunday, October 4, 2020.
The popular touring chef competition and traditional heritage breed pig event goes digital with five nights, five Houston chefs, and five multi-course custom menus.
Each chef will host a virtual dinner, featuring a custom carry-out menu for one or two people, complete with wine and spirit pairings, and a live 30- to 45-minute experience on Zoom.
Ticket proceeds will go back to support each participating chef and restaurant.
Chef Lineup & Schedule
- Chef Dominick Lee of Alligator Pear Catering | Monday, September 14, 2020
- Chef Pedro Angel Garcia of El Meson | Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Chef Brandon Silva of Degust | Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Chef Jess DeSham Timmons of Cherry Block Craft Butcher & Kitchen | Friday, September 18, 2020
- Chef Gabriel Medina of Click Virtual Food Hall | Saturday, September 19, 2020
Tickets are $115 for one person, $200 for two people. Ticket purchases include a 50% discount on one ticket for the 2021 Cochon555 event. Click here to order or for more information.