- This event has passed.
Carry Out with Cochon555: Houston Edition
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 | 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:30 pm, repeating until Sunday, October 4, 2020
The popular touring chef competition and traditional heritage breed pig event goes digital with five nights, five Houston chefs, and five multi-course custom menus.
Each chef will host a virtual dinner, featuring a custom carry-out menu for one or two people, complete with wine and spirit pairings, and a live 30- to 45-minute experience on Zoom.
Ticket proceeds will go back to support each participating chef and restaurant.
Chef Lineup & Schedule
- Chef Pedro Angel Garcia of El Meson | Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Chef Jess DeSham Timmons of Cherry Block Craft Butcher & Kitchen | Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Chef Dominick Lee of Alligator Pear Catering | Friday, October 2, 2020
- Chef Gabriel Medina of Click Virtual Food Hall | Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Chef Brandon Silva of Degust | Sunday, October 4, 2020
Tickets are $115 for one person, $200 for two people. Ticket purchases include a 50% discount on one ticket for the 2021 Cochon555 event. Click here to order or for more information.