Get your laughs at these must-see live comedy shows and events in Houston for November 2023.
This month brings big names in comedy to some of the biggest stages across Houston.
Find more comedy happening all month long in the 365Houston Calendar.
Here are our picks for the month’s top nights in comedy:
Top 15 Live Comedy Events This Month: November 2023
- Chris Tucker at Bayou Music Center | Saturday, November 4 & Sunday, November 5 – The Rush Hour actor and Def Jam comic comes to Downtown Houston for back-to-back nights of the Legend Tour. $54 and up. Saturday 8pm; Sunday 7pm.
- Rory Scovel at the Secret Group | Wednesday, November 8 – The touring comic and co-host of the Penpals podcast with Daniel Van Kirk comes to EaDo for a special night of The Last Tour. $25. 8pm.
- Jason Cheny at Houston Improv | Thursday, November 9 – The LA-based comedian from Taiwan hits the upstairs stage at Rudyard’s for a set that offers a cross-cultural perspective that skewers the social absurdities within his family, his upbringing and American society. $100 for 4, and up. 7:30pm.
- David Spade Live at Cullen Performance Hall | Friday, November 10 – The Saturday Night Live comedian and star of hilarious films from Tommy Boy to Joe Dirt, David Spade arrives at the University of Houston stage for an uproarious night of comedy. $133 and up. 8pm.
- Ali Wong at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, November 12 – Best known for her award-nominated role in Netflix’s Beef and stand-up specials like Baby Cobra and 2022’s Don Wong, the comedian and actress takes the Sugar Land stage for a November night of hilarity. $59 and up. 7pm.
- Steve Hofstetter at Houston Improv | Tuesday, November 14 – The Spring Branch stage welcomes the New York-based comic for a single set following up his most recent book, Follow Your Dream (Unless Your Dream is Stupid). $60 for 2, and up. 7:30pm.
- Leanne Morgan at Smart Financial Centre | Thursday, November 16 & Sunday, November 19 – Rescheduled from the summer, the nationally touring comic stops in Sugar Land to share her thoughts on motherhood, dieting, marriage and more on the Just Getting Started Tour. Due to high demand, a second show has been added on Sunday evening. $34 and up. Thursday 7pm; Sunday 5pm.
- Michelle Wolf at House of Blues | Saturday, November 18 – Just days before she’s due to guest host The Daily Show, the deadpan political comedian swings through Downtown for a night of her It’s Great to Be Here Tour. $39 and up. 7pm.
- Ms. Pat at Cullen Performance Hall | Saturday, November 18 – The Atlanta native comedian and author who can most recently be seen in her 2022 Netflix special, Y’all Wanna Hear Something Crazy?, comes to the University of Houston stage while on her Ya Girl Done Made It Tour. $25 and up. 7pm.
- Nurse Blake at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, November 18 – When he’s not performing the duties of a registered nurse, the viral comedian and speaker known as Nurse Blake hits the road on a nationwide tour to the delight of hospital workers, students, and the professors that torment them. $50 and up. 8pm.
- Comedian Jon “Polar Bear” Gonzalez at Houston Improv | Friday, November 24 & Saturday, November 25 – For four shows in two nights, the Texan comedian and podcaster sets up at the Spring Branch laugh house to deliver his thoughts about life between cultures. $50 for 2, and up. Times vary.
- Ben Schwartz & Friends at Cullen Performance Hall | Tuesday, November 28 – The comedian and actor best known for his roles as Jean-Ralphio in Parks and Recreation, the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog, and as Andre in Die Hart alongside Kevin Hart, Ben Schwartz brings his friends along for a night of comedy at the University of Houston. $44 and up. 8pm.
- I’ve Had It Live at House of Blues | Wednesday, November 29 – Jennifer Welch and Angie “Pumps” Sullivan of the I’ve Had It podcast bring their laugh-out-loud insights to the Downtown stage on the Hot Shit Tour. $35 and up. 8pm.
- Zainab Johnson at Houston Improv | Thursday, November 30 – One of Variety‘s 10 Comics to Watch, Zainab Johnson brings new material to the Spring Branch comedy club. You can also catch the Last Comic Standing semi-finalist in her new Amazon Prime special, Hijabs Off. $80 for 4, and up. 7:30pm.
- Pete Davidson at Bayou Music Center | Thursday, November 30 – The Saturday Night Live comedian and actor brings a live tour to Downtown, delivering a surreal brand of humor and dark comedic insights. $52 and up. 7pm.
Don’t Miss Out on Tomorrow’s Fun!
Don’t want to miss anything? Opt in for our Daily Updates to discover new things happening in Houston and receive special updates and offers, every weekday.