Party all Pride Weekend long with our guide to all-out bashes, parties and special events taking place in Houston through Sunday, June 25, 2023.
Pride Weekend has arrived in Houston and that means three days full of nightlife events, fabulous drag performances, DJ nights, drink specials, brunches and much more.
Though the annual Pride Festival at City Hall is on hiatus this year (with a planned 2024 return), there’s still plenty of ways to celebrate Houston’s LGBTQ+ community—including the annual Pride Parade on Saturday, which routinely draws hundreds of thousands for a night of revelry.
But there’s more to the weekend as you’ll see with a slate of late-night parties, concerts, brunch specials and more taking place across the city of Houston.
2023 Pride Weekend Events in Houston
- 3rd Annual And Through Their Eyes Grow Thorns Exhibition at MATCH | Daily | FREE – Curated by Kevin Dapree Anderson and presented by the T.R.U.T.H. Project, this week-long exhibition at MATCH explores storytelling through a queer lens of color. Times vary.
- Rock the Runway Fashion Show at Rise Rooftop | Thursday, June 22 – Pride Houston 365 returns to the runway with a celebration of haute styles, the latest fashions in ladies evening wear, and plenty of avant-garde statements from LGBTQIA+ designers. $5 in advance; VIP options available. 7pm.
- Pride Trivia: Hosted by Drag Queen Iris Seymour at Social Beer Garden | Thursday, June 22 | FREE – Test your knowledge of all things LGBTQ+ and compete for prizes while being entertained by host and drag queen, Iris Seymour at the Midtown beer garden. 7pm to 10pm.
- Space City Pride at Numbers Nightclub | Thursday, June 22 – Fabulous drag performers Salina EsTitties, Marcia Marcia Marcia, Jasmine Kennedie, Landon Cider and Jax take the stage at the iconic Montrose nightclub for a night of spectacular drag performances. $40 and up. 8pm.
- DNVRMX presents Everything’s Bigger Pride at Multiple Venues | Thursday, June 22 to Sunday, June 25 – Get Pride Weekend rolling with a four-night slate of events taking place at venues around Houston, delivering DJ jams from the decks, themed attire nights, drinks and more. Tickets vary by event; $25 and up. Times vary.
- Pride in Business Celebration & Awards at Hyatt Regency Houston | Friday, June 23 – This business community event highlights the work of LGBTQ+ and Allied businesses and the ways they seek to realize a better Houston together. $175. 11:30am to 1:30pm.
- Rainbow on the Green at Discovery Green | Friday, June 23 | FREE – The annual family-friendly Pride night event at Discovery Green returns, with live performances from the LA–based pop singer-songwriter Jordy, supported by Houston’s own powerhouse vocalist, Z’maji. 7pm to 10pm.
- Eden All Girl+ Party at Rise Rooftop | Friday, June 23 – In Midtown, Pride Houston 365 brings its popular girl+ party back, dedicated to the strong womxn of the city’s LGBT+ community. $10 and up; open to ages 18+. 9pm.
- Eagle Pride Festival at Eagle Houston | Friday, June 23 to Sunday, June 25 | FREE – Celebrate Pride weekend with three days of performances—featuring Alexyeus Paris, Lindsay Larue, Mulan and Heidi T Iman—dancing and joyous revelry every night. Free for 21+; VIP options available. Times vary.
- The Pride Run 5K & 10K at Hennessy Park in Downtown | Saturday, June 24 – This special Pride Weekend run starts at Hennessy Park right next to Saint Arnold’s, headed west along the bayou and back. Early arrivals can also take part in a synchronized rainbow throw to get decked out in colorful pigments before you get rolling. $30 and up. 7:30am.
- Families with Pride at Levy Park | Saturday, June 24 | FREE – The Greenway park space hosts this family-friendly celebration with interactive educational activities, Houston Public Library’s big games, hands-on art projects and face painting. Bring your doggo in costume to participate in the Proud Puppy Parade to kick things off. 9am to noon.
- Queer Improv Jam at Station Improv & Sketch Comedy Theater | Saturday, June 24 | FREE – Have a laugh as Station Improv & Sketch Comedy Theater hosts a free improv jam for LGBTQIA+ improvisers and allies. 4pm to 6pm.
- Pride Bar Crawl at the Dogwood | Saturday, June 24 | No Cover – Starting at the Dogwood in Midtown, this pub crawl will send you through several venues in the area, with exclusive drink specials for ticket holders, a costume contest, DJs and more ahead of the Pride Parade in Downtown. $15. 4pm to 10pm.
- Pride Extravaganza at Star Sailor HTX | Saturday, June 24 | FREE – The Heights drinkery and kitchen hosts its annual Pride celebration with a night of live DJs and performers, flash tattoos and face painting, and drinks from Montucky, Topo Chico, Austin Eastciders and Lone Star. 5pm to 1am.
- Official Houston Pride LGBT+ Parade in Downtown Houston | Saturday, June 24 | FREE – The 45th annual pride celebration takes to the streets of Downtown Houston near City Hall for a parade gathering that typically draws hundreds of thousands each year. With no festival taking place this year, attendees are encouraged to patronize Montrose gayborhood bars beforehand or head to Rise Rooftop for the official afterparty. 7pm to 11pm.
- Kinky Circus & Artist Market Pride Party at Numbers Nightclub | Saturday, June 24 – Celebrate Pride Weekend at one of Houston’s most iconic locations when Kinky Circus and Artist Market sets up for a special Pride edition with live performers, circus acts, local artists and vendors, and more. $30 in advance; $40 at the door. 8pm to 2am.
- Rich’s at Rise: Official Houston Pride Afterparty at Rise Rooftop | Saturday, June 24 – The official afterparty to the Houston Pride Parade brings revelers to Rise in Midtown for a rooftop bash with DJs Kitty Glitter and Drew G. $25 and up. 9pm to 3am.
- 5th Annual Pride Recovery Brunch at the Heights Social | Sunday, June 25 – Montrose Center hosts its fifth annual brunch event that celebrates Pride and those who paved the way for freedoms enjoyed today. $50 for a meal and 2 drinks; $15 per additional drink. 11am to 4pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).