Celebrate the annual cannabis culture holiday with 4/20 celebrations, specials and more around Houston for Thursday, April 20, 2023.
For those that celebrate, this year’s 4/20 offers plenty of things to do in Houston if you’re looking to shop, dig into Delta-8 specials, or just enjoy the company of others at concerts and mingling events around town.
Here are our picks for ways to spend your 4/20 in Houston:
4/20 Concerts, Markets & Other Events in Houston
Please note that all events occur on Thursday, April 20, unless otherwise specified.
- Cannabis Cabaret at Rise Rooftop | Wednesday, April 19 – Nikki Knockout, Goulia Child, Emma D’lemma and a cast of cabaret performers put on a burlesque show at the Rooftop to open the 4/20 festivities. Vendors will also be popped up for some pre-show goodies. $20 and up. 7pm to 11:30pm.
- 420 at Post Houston | FREE – The Downtown destination hosts a supersized hemp market featuring more than 80 vendors doling out hemp, smoking accessories, clothing, vintage, art and more, all while you listen to a slate of DJs spinning grooves all evening. 3pm to 9pm.
- HoneySuckle’s 420 Flower Hour at Railway Heights Market – The hemp retail shop at Railway Heights Market hosts a holiday event in the outdoor beer garden, featuring local comedians, live DJ on the decks and a paint session. Sip on specialty canna cocktails while you shop from more than 20 vendors offering sweets, jewelry, apparel, happy goodies and more. 21+ only. $15 with optional activations available. 4:20pm to 9pm.
- 420 Party & Distillery Anniversary at 8th Wonder Distillery & Cannabis | No Cover – Celebrate the 5th anniversary of 8th Wonder’s Distillery with a 420 bash featuring special Delta-8 cocktails, discounted Wonder Waters, live music from Blossom Aloe with Telecina, and delicious barbeque and hot dogs. 4:20pm to 11pm.
- 4/20 Crawfish Festival at Chapman & Kirby – The EaDo nightlife spot celebrates the day with a crawfish boil and live music. Your ticket grants you a half-pound of crawfish plus your choice of a Wonder Water Seltzer or 8th Wonder cocktail. 21+ only. $25. 4:20pm to midnight.
- Up In Smoke & Girls on Decks at Bauhaus – The EDM club in Downtown gets rolling with back-to-back DJs and a headline set from Emskiii, followed by a night of female DJs and artists from the House and Techno scene. Free before 10pm; $10 and up after. 6pm to 2am.
- LetsDoThisHouston: Half Baked Bike Ride at 3rd Ward Tours – Take a tour on two wheels when LetsDoThisHouston teams up with Black-owned apparel brand Kloudz & Loud for a slow cruise to Social Beer Garden’s 4/20 bash. $13 and up; bike rentals available. 7pm to 10pm.
- Fuego: Playing with Fire at Social Beer Garden | FREE – The Midtown beer garden celebrates the special holiday with dispensary Sol y Luna. Expect live music and entertainment, more than 20 vendors, plus food, beer, infused craft cocktails and a smoke lounge. 7pm to 10pm.
- Houston Paint ‘n’ Puff at Moon Tower Inn – The Second Ward watering hole for gourmet tubesteaks packs the outdoor space with a painting session set to music, guided by a local artist. $50; $35 each for a group of four. 7pm to 10pm.
- The Special Holiday Show: Devin the Dude in Concert at Last Concert Cafe – Houston’s own hip-hop artist Devin the Dude stakes out at the north Downtown concert venue for a special celebration of 4/20. $24 and up. 8pm.
- Four 20’s on Four Twenty at the Secret Group – The EaDo comedy club hosts a special 4/20 night that features four comedians delivering 20-minute sets. Hosted by Reed Marshal Becker, the night also includes stand-up work from Rich Williams, Jamal Rahal and Charles Jestice. $15 and up. 10pm.
- Perralicious: 4/20 Edition at Henke & Pillot | Friday, April 21 – Near Market Square Park, this nightlife destination hosts a night of R&B and reggaeton from DJ Rosez and DJ Savage, along with 4/20-themed photo ops, a friendly ambiance and a visual installation by trilla. $5. 10pm to 2am.
- 420 Mayhem Market at Ingenious Brewing Company | Saturday, April 22 | No Cover – More than 40 vendors take over the Humble brewery space for an all-day celebration that also features 420-themed crafts, live music, munchies and raffle drawings. 2pm to 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).