Shop for your spring gift, décor, and fashion needs at the expertly curated pop-up event, The City Market at Bayou City Event Center, presented by Houston Junior Forum on Thursday evening, March 30 and during the day on Friday, March 31, 2023.
The second annual market offers the chance to find one-of-a-kind gifts and goodies, including spring and Easter décor; hostess, graduation, or birthday gifts; and more.
The 2-day event kicks off with a VIP preview party on Thursday, March 30, 2023 followed by the market day on Friday, March 31, 2023. Along with first dibs on the items for sale, the VIP preview includes wine and food tastings, drinks, and more.
The market will feature more than 50 merchants offering unique gift and decor items ranging from seasonal and vacation goods, original art, gourmet food, clothing, gifts, accessories, jewelry, and more. Explore participating merchants.
The City Market will raise funds to benefit Houston Junior Forum’s wide range of charitable services for children, youth, women, and seniors.
The City Market Schedule
- VIP Preview Party | Thursday, March 30, 2023 from 6:30pm to 9pm
- Market Day | Friday, March 31, 2023 from 10:30am to 5:30pm
Learn more about the market, featured merchants, ticket options, and more. Order tickets or learn more.
Houston Junior Forum presents The City Market at Bayou City Event Center
- Dates: Thursday, March 30 and Friday, March 31, 2023
- Times: VIP Preview Party on Thursday from 6:30pm to 9pm; Market Day on Friday from 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Location: Bayou City Event Center, 9401 Knight Rd, Houston, TX 77045
- Admission: $20 in advance; $25 at the door. Other packages includong special options range from $100 to $275. VIP tickets to the Preview Party, with priority access on market day, are $195. Order tickets or learn more.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.