Updated Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 6:40pm
Toast to Saint Patrick’s Day parties and celebrations in Houston from St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17 to Sunday, March 19, 2023.
With St. Patrick’s Day mercifully falling on a Friday this year, plenty of Houston’s hot spots will be serving up festivities with drink specials, live performances, games, and so much more.
We’ve gathered some of the best happenings at pubs, breweries and other big events taking place across Houston.
2023 St. Patrick’s Day Parties & Celebrations in Houston
- St. Paddy’s Pub Party & Crawfish Boil at SpindleTap Brewery | St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18 | No Cover – The North Houston brewery offers a pub-style party for back-to-back days, featruing Irish toasts on the hour, beer specials, table games, delicious food and a crawfish boil. 11am to 10pm.
- 2nd Annual St. Patrick’s Extravaganza at McIntyre’s Downtown | St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18 | No Cover – The Downtown outpost of this pub offers a three-story celebration on the bayou, with live performances and DJs alongside green-covered festivities. 11am to 2am.
- Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl in Midtown | St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18 – This annual pub crawl (not to be confused with Lucky’s Pub’s Minute Maid bash) will send festive crawlers through seven pit stops in Midtown, kicking off from the check-in at Front Porch Pub. Once you make your way through, swing by Playground for the official after party that kicks off at 10pm. Tickets are $20 and up for individuals; $15 and up per person for groups of 4 or more. 4pm to midnight.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Heights Bier Garten | St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18 | No Cover – On back-to-back days, the sprawling patio on North Shepherd shows up for a St. Patrick’s blow out with DJ Chocolate and DJ Shomroc on the decks for Friday, and live music from Mykawa on Saturday. Plus, you can get into green beer, games and specialty cocktails like the tropical Moon Rabbit; a blend of green chartreuse, gin, pineapple, coconut and lime. 6pm to 10pm.
- St. Patrick’s Weekend Celebration at Wakefield Crowbar | St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17 to Sunday, March 19 | No Cover – All weekend long, the Garden Oaks bar and sand volleyball venue celebrates the holiday with festive drinks, live music and DJs, a special kitchen menu and more. Times vary.
- 20th Annual Seabrook Lucky Trails Celebration at Rex Meador Park | St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17 to Sunday, March 19 – The all-levels and all ages race weekend, including the “Luckiest Marathon in Texas”, returns to Seabrook for the 20th year, filled with a Kids K, 2 days of 5Ks and half marathons, a quarter-length and full marathon, plus a 4-person relay race. St. Pat’s costumes are encouraged and the after party will boast a costume contest, green beer, great food, and more. Times vary.
St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17, 2023
- 16th Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2023 near Minute Maid Park – Though no longer held at Lucky’s former signature East Downtown location, this annual St. Patrick’s Day bash spans three city blocks outside of Minute Maid Park, featuring two stages of live music, flowing green beer, bagpipers and more party entertainment. $10 and up. 10am to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party at Bobcat Teddy’s Ice House | No Cover – The White Oak drinkery’s favorite time of the year returns with a green-covered bash featuring live music, Irish dancers and bagpipers, plus Guinness and crawfish all day long. 10am to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party at Pier 6 Seafood | No Cover – Sitting on the Bay Area coast, this swanky seafood hot spot in San Leon celebrates the holiday with a seafood boil, plus green beer on tap, drink specials and live DJs. 11am to 10pm.
- St. Patty’s Day at Kirby Ice House | No Cover – With locations in Upper Kirby, Memorial and the Woodlands, the popular drinkery celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with green beer and Jameson specials, appearances by the Houston Highlanders Pipes & Drums, and every TV tuned into the first round of March Madness action. 11am to 2am.
- St. Paddy’s Day at Truck Yard | No Cover – In East Downtown, Truck Yard rolls all day long with Irish drinks and live music, plus traditional Irish foods from local food trucks, cocktail specials and more. 11am to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party at Watson’s House of Ales | No Cover – The Energy Corridor brew house packs St. Paddy’s Day with nonstop entertainment—including the soulful sounds of J.B. Barnette, rock group Dead Stereo, and the Spicolis—plus green beer, party favors, bagpipers and more. 11am to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day at B-52 Brewing Company | No Cover – The Conroe brewery hosts a day of festivities featuring green beer, Irish-inspired food, performances from the McTeggert Irish Dancers and more. Noon to 10pm.
- St. Patrick’s Day Paddy at Little Woodrow’s Shepherd | No Cover – Near Washington Avenue, this Little Woodrow’s outpost is slinging green beer and Guinness all day, along with a crawfish boil, DJs, cocktails and more. Noon to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Saint Arnold Brewing Co. | No Cover – Houston’s oldest brewery throws it back with a free event featuring beer, food, live music from Pipe Fooligan, dance performances, and the annual Donegal Beard Growing Competition. Plus, you can finally get a taste of the special bottle offering, an Irish Imperial Stout that’s been aging since 2018. 2pm to 11pm.
- All Saints Block Party & The Green Mile Bar Crawl on Washington Ave – Party it up for St. Pat’s with a lineup of world renowned DJs headlined by Laidback Luke, at a 12-hour Washington Ave block party in Todo Santos’ parking lot—with an option to join The Green Mile Bar Crawl—plus enjoy life-size bar games, food truck bites, and more. $27.50 and up. 2pm to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at McGonigel’s Mucky Duck – The longtime Upper Kirby pub and music venue spills out onto an outdoor stage for a day of traditional bagpipers, a special St. Patrick’s food and drink menu, and plenty of good-spirited fun. $30. 3pm to 11pm.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Holman Draft Hall | No Cover – The chic Midtown beer hall hosts a Friday celebration of St. Patrick’s Day with live music from Mykawa kicking off at 8pm, followed by DJ Madsounds until 1am, and a slate of green beer specials, Jameson cocktails, free swag and more. 3pm to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Social Beer Garden | No Cover – The Midtown beer garden will serve up free Jell-O shots while they last along with $4 green beers, drink specials, DJ tunes, crawfish, a special “Luck of the Irish” burlesque show, and more. 21+ only. 6pm to 2am.
- Trinity Irish Dance Company at Miller Outdoor Theatre | FREE – It’s opening night for Miller Outdoor’s 2023 season, and they’ll kick off their centennial year with a cutting-edge dance troupe from Ireland, performing fittingly on St. Patrick’s Day. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).