Snag a seat to these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, March 13 to Sunday, March 19, 2023.
Want to dig deeper on sports happening around H-Town? Find more games and live sports happening all month long in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 6 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics at Toyota Center | Monday, March 13 – Jayson Tatum and one of the league’s best, the Boston Celtics are in town to see what the young Rockets squad can do. $25 and up. 7pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Lakers at Toyota Center | Wednesday, March 15 – Anthony Davis is in town with the Lakers on his back and they’re desperate to make the playoffs. $48 and up. 7pm.
- The Savannah Bananas at Constellation Field | Thursday, March 16 to Saturday, March 18 – The viral sensations on the diamond, the Savannah Bananas bring three days of exhibition baseball fun that incorporates hilarious antics, TikTok dances, and more for an unforgettable night at the ballpark. Tickets are sold out at the venue, but you may find hard-to-find tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- 20th Annual Seabrook Lucky Trails Celebration at Rex Meador Park | Friday, March 17 to Sunday, March 19 – The all-levels and all ages race weekend, including the “Luckiest Marathon in Texas”, returns to Seabrook for the 20th year, filled with a Kids K, 2 days of 5Ks and half marathons, a quarter-length and full marathon, plus a 4-person relay race. St. Pat’s costumes are encouraged and the after party will boast a costume contest, green beer, great food, and more. Times vary.
- Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Pelicans at Toyota Center | Friday, March 17 & Sunday, March 19 – The Pelicans from down I-10 find their way to H-Town for back-to-back games in Downtown over the weekend. $25 and up. Friday 7pm; Sunday 6pm.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs Austin FC at Shell Energy Stadium | Saturday, March 18 – After kicking off a new season on the road, the Dynamo face nearby rivals for their home opener to the 2023 MLS season. $25 and up. 7:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).