Visit the @365_Houston Instagram account and tag a friend before Wednesday, February 22, 2023 to enter to win VIP tickets to the 2023 World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest at NRG Park on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
We’re teaming up with Spec’s to give away 1 pair of VIP tickets to the sold-out Chicken Shack Tent at the 2023 World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest that helps kick off the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo on Saturday.
One lucky winner selected on our Instagram will also be bringing home a Deep Eddy Vodka prize pack with their VIP tickets, which must be picked up from Spec’s massive signature store, located on Smith Street in Midtown.
The Deep Eddy Vodka prize pack includes a Deep Eddy ball cap, hooded sweatshirt, two t-shirts, a Yeti insulated cup, stickers, and more swag.
Enter Now to Win VIP Tickets to 2023 World’s Championship BBQ Contest
Right now, 365Houston is giving away 1 pair of VIP tickets to the Chicken Shack tent at the Houston Rodeo’s World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest—plus a Deep Eddy Vodka prize pack—on Instagram. To enter for free:
- Visit the Giveaway Instagram post on @365_Houston
- Like the post, tag a friend and be sure to follow @365_Houston and @Specs1962 on Instagram.
- Each comment is a separate entry, multiple entries welcome. Must be 21+ to enter.
- Prize must be picked up in-person at Spec’s signature Smith Street location in Midtown.
A lucky winner will be selected on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 and we’ll reach out with the good news.
Enter right now for your chance to win.
The Chicken Shack will throw down at the World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest at NRG Park on Saturday, February 25, 2023. Passes grant entry to the Chicken Shack tent only; no permitted entry to the show grounds.
VIP Ticket Giveaway to World’s Championship BBQ Contest
- World’s Championship BBQ Contest Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Giveaway Dates: Through 1pm on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Enter Giveaway: Must be 21+ to enter. Prize must be picked up at the Spec’s Smith Street location in Midtown. Enter now on Instagram for your chance to win.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.