Snag a seat to these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, February 20 to Sunday, February 26, 2023.
Want to dig deeper on sports happening around H-Town? Find more games and live sports happening all month long in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 5 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- Houston Dynamo FC Season Kick Off Party at the Water Works | Tuesday, February 21 | FREE with RSVP – Thank the soccer gods because the Houston Dynamo FC Season is officially kicking off with a party at the Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park, offering a look at the all new 2023 season kits, as well as current Dynamo players and coaches. 6pm to 8pm.
- College Basketball: Houston Cougars vs. Tulane Green Wave at Fertitta Center | Wednesday, February 22 – The number one team and absolute bosses of the AAC welcome the Tulane Green Wave to Fertitta Center in what is sure to be a spirited battle of the red and green. $15 and up. 8pm.
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo presents Rodeo Run in Downtown | Saturday, February 25 – Just before the annual Rodeo Parade heads through the streets of Downtown, hundreds of runners will pound the pavement for one of the official kick-offs to Houston’s biggest annual event. The morning’s run includes a wheelchair race, 5k and 10K, then timed race events. $35 and up. 9am.
- Houston SaberCats vs NOLA Gold at Aveva Stadium | Saturday, February 25 – After making it to a franchise-best Western Conference Final last season, the SaberCats will look to continue their push to another year of playoffs with a home opener against New Orleans. $15 and up. 8pm.
- Houston Roughnecks vs. Arlington Renegades at TDECU Stadium | Sunday, February 26 – If you’ve missed the home opener, you’ll have another chance to catch the Roughnecks in the second of three home games to open the new XFL season. $18 and up. 6pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).