Snag your seats for our picks for the top concerts and live performances taking place across Houston in February 2023.
This month offers plenty of chances to get a glimpse of the Houston music scene. We’ve gathered some of the highlights to be found on this month’s concert schedule.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 15 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston: February 2023
- Valentine’s Candlelit Concert at Post Houston’s Z Atrium | Thursday, February 9 | FREE – Enjoy beautifully sultry music as the Monarch Chamber Players perform an intimate and romantic set by candlelight including Bizet’s “Carmen,” tangos by Astor Piazzolla, works by Debussy, and more. Standing room only is Free; $10 to reserve a seat. 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Bayside at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, February 10 – The eternal denizens of the emo punk scene, Bayside, is starting their twenty-third year together with a bang as they bring their first new music in seven years from 2022’s The Red EP to Houston while on their Just Like Home tour. $25 and up. 7pm.
- Jason Boland & the Stragglers in Concert at the Heights Theater| Friday, February 10 – The Red Dirt six-piece out of Oklahoma graces the stage in the Heights for an acoustic evening while on the Delectric Tour. $24 and up. 8pm.
- Klub Nocturnal presents Rockero Night at House of Blues| Friday, February 10 – Get ready to rock Latin-style when Klub Nocturnal spins Latin alternative music in the heart of Downtown at HOB. $15. 10pm.
- Anthrax & Black Label Society at Bayou Music Center | Saturday, February 11 – One of the founding fathers of the thrash metal music scene, Anthrax, and what could be considered their heavy metal progeny, Black Label Society, will join forces to rip the roof off Bayou Music Center in Downtown. $45. 6:30pm.
- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band at Toyota Center | Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14 – The Boss is finally coming through Houston for a special Valentine’s Day show on his massive world tour that was previously put on pause due to the pandemic. $32 and up. 7:30pm.
- Lyle Lovett And His Acoustic Group at the Grand 1894 Opera House | Wednesday, February 15 & Thursday, February 16 – The singer-songwriter, actor, record producer, and son of Houston is bringing his Acoustic Group to the historic Grand 1894 Opera house in Galveston for two shows. $30 and up. 7:30pm.
- Big Thief at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, February 16 – The indie darlings from Brooklyn are coming through the city and they’re bringing their signature vulnerability, tender and soft but strong vocals and lyrics, and absolutely compelling guitar work to the WOMH stage with music from their fifth studio release, Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You. $33. 7pm.
- Los Tigres del Norte at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, February 18 – Catch the legends of Regional Mexican music, Los Tigres del Norte, on one of their only three Texas dates when they stop by Sugar Land on their Siempre Contigo 2023 tour. $49 and up. 7:30pm.
- Valentines Tribute to the La Reyna de Cumbia and Reyna del Pop at Rockefeller’s | Saturday, February 18 – Late at night when all the world is sleeping, we stay up and think of la Reyna, Selena. Monica’s Bidi Bidi tribute will join with Shakira tribute Shewolf for a special Valentine’s tribute night. $20 and up. 9pm.
- Os Mutantes at Warehouse Live | Tuesday, February 21 – The incredibly influential psychedelic tropicalia rock band from the sixties are back and putting on one of their signature electric, high energy shows when they grace the Warehouse Live stage. $20 and up. 7pm.
- Slim Thug presents Boss Hogging at Rise Rooftop | Thursday, February 23 – Head to Rise to get schooled in the art of Boss Hoggin’ by Houston’s own Swishahouse Legend, Slim Thug. $25 and up. 8:30pm.
- John Mellencamp at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, February 25 – The Cougar himself is making a stop in Sugar Land on his massive 76-date tour celebrating not only his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but also his new 2022 release, Strictly a One-Eyed Jack, plus the reissue of his much celebrated 8th studio album, 1985’s Scarecrow. $49.50 and up. 8pm.
- Fall Back in Love Music & Comedy Jam at Toyota Center | Saturday, February 25 – Rip Michaels plays host to this music and comedy mashup in Downtown, joined by fellow comedians Emmanuel Hudson, Conceited, Zoie Fenty aka GotDamnZo, Daphnique Springs, and Brandon T. Jackson along with an absolutely stellar lineup of musicians like Trey Songz, Mario, Jacquees, Lil Duval, and August Alsina. $30 and up. 8pm.
- Opening Day: Parker McCollum in Concert at NRG Stadium | Tuesday, February 28 – For the second consecutive year, the Conroe native known for hits like “Pretty Heart,” “Hell of a Year” and “Like a Cowboy” returns to the Rodeo, this time to kick off three weeks of festivities. Tickets are $20 and up, but you may find better, cheaper or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 9pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).