Get your laughs at these must-see live comedy shows and events in Houston for February 2023.
Find more comedy happening all month long in the 365Houston Calendar.
Here are our picks for the month’s top nights in comedy:
Top 15 Live Comedy Events This Month: February 2023
- Alaska presents Valentine’s Day is Terrible at House of Blues | Thursday, February 9 – If Valentine’s Day is not your bag, try not to be too gagged when the winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars, the iconic Alaska commands the House of Blues stage for a wild Anti-Valentine’s show that only Alaska could dream up. $35 and up. 7pm.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Brendan Gay at Rudyard’s | Saturday, February 11 – The nationally touring comedian offers a keen perspective on minority culture and growing up as a millennial bro when he takes the upstairs mic in Montrose for two shows. $17 and up. 7pm and 9pm.
- Comedian Gary Meikle at the Secret Group | Saturday, February 11 – The Scottish comedian has managed to translate his viral rants and hefty social media following into a worldwide tour of material that picks from real-life to tell knee-slapping stories. $25 and up. 8pm.
- Comedy Hub Houston presents Corinne Fisher at Rockefeller’s | Saturday, February 11 – Performing two Saturday night shows, the New York-based comedian, writer, actor and podcaster Corinne Fisher brings her insightful perspective and hilarious wit to the Washington Ave stage. $25 and up. 8pm and 10pm.
- Ku Egenti & Friends: Valentine’s Day Weekend Edition at the Secret Group | Sunday, February 12 – Local comic Ku Egenti is putting a Valentine’s spin on his weekly comedy show, featuring guest spots from the hilarious Melissa Williams, Connor Carter, Mathis Jones, Sandra Dee, and Scott White. $15 and up. 7pm.
- Adam Sandler Live at Toyota Center | Monday, February 13 – The beloved actor, writer, producer and musician brings his frequently sold out tour to Houston, offering a night of his unique brand of comedy and music, accompanied by a surprise, unannounced guest. $39 and up. 7:30pm.
- 10th Annual Battle of the Sexes Comedy Show at the Secret Group | Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14 – Rich Williams hosts this annual Valentine’s Day showcase that pits local comics and nationally touring comedians against one another for a night of laugh-out-loud stand-up. $20 and up. 7pm and 9:30pm.
- An Evening with Phil Rosenthal at House of Blues | Wednesday, February 15 – The Downtown venue hosts the creator of CBS’ Everybody Loves Raymond and star of Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix, Phil Rosenthal for a night of travel tales, food and a special guest to be revealed at the show. $49.50 and up. 7:30pm.
- Comedian Gary Owen at Houston Improv | Thursday, February 16 to Sunday, February 26 – The beloved comic and host of the BET docu-series, The Gary Owen Show, spends a back-to-back weekends at the Spring Branch laugh house. $90 for 2, and up. Times vary.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Geoffrey Asmus at Rudyard’s | Friday, February 17 & Saturday, February 18 – The New York–based comedian and Comedy Cellar regular, Geoffrey Asmus takes the upstairs mic at Rudz for three sets across two nights. $20 and up. Times vary.
- Joe List at the Secret Group | Saturday, February 18 – The nationally touring comedian, writer and actor finds his way to EaDo for a night that follows up his latest 2022 special, This Year’s Material, which you can catch on YouTube. $25. 7:30pm and 9pm.
- The Riot presents Comedian David Nihill at Rudyard’s | Thursday, February 23 – The award-winning Irish comic comes to Montrose while on his We My People Tour, sharing his cultural observations and life as a mildly confused immigrant. $20 and up. 7pm and 9pm.
- Comedian Ian Edwards at the Secret Group | Friday, February 24 – Working with fellow comics Conan O’Brien and Bill Burr, Ian Edwards brings his skewering takes on the pop culture of the moment, soccer rants, and side-splitting tales to the EaDo stage. $20 and up. 8pm.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Graham Kay at Rudyard’s | Friday, February 24 & Saturday, February 25 – An award-winning stand-up comedian, actor and TV writer, Graham Kay has been described as “quick, clever, deliciously sarcastic and brilliantly funny” by The Huffington Post Comedy. Graham recently performed stand up on The Late Show with Steven Colbert and NBC’s Bring The Funny and more. $17 and up. 7pm and 9pm.
- Fall Back in Love Music & Comedy Jam at Toyota Center | Saturday, February 25 – Rip Michaels plays host to this music and comedy mashup in Downtown, joined by fellow comedians Emmanuel Hudson, Conceited, Zoie Fenty aka GotDamnZo, Daphnique Springs, and Brandon T. Jackson along with an absolutely stellar lineup of musicians like Trey Songz, Mario, Jacquees, Lil Duval, and August Alsina. $30 and up. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).