Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, February 6 to Sunday, February 12, 2023.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows happening across H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Performing Asia: Traditional and Contemporary Music From China & Taiwan at Asia Society Texas Center | Tuesday, February 7 – Composers Shih-Hui Chen, Chen Yi, Hwang-Long Pan, and Xu Shuya are leading a brilliant cross-cultural collaboration featuring musicians from the Houston Symphony and the Shepherd School of Music at Rice University, with special guest performances from Taiwanese musicians Hui-Kuan Lin and Lung-Yi Huang on the pipa and sheng. $25. 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
- UnoTheActivist at Warehouse Live | Wednesday, February 8 – The young rapper from the ATL is hitting the stage in the H and he’s putting the rap underground on notice. $18 and up. 9pm.
- DaCamera Young Artists presents Beautiful, Picturesque, and Sublime at MFAH | Thursday, February 9 | FREE – The MFAH and DaCamera Young Artists are putting on a free performance inspired by the Museum’s collection of 18th- and 19th-century British landscape paintings. 6:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Valentine’s Candlelight Concert at Post Houston’s Z Atrium | Thursday, February 9 | FREE – Enjoy beautifully sultry music as the Monarch Chamber Players perform an intimate and romantic set by candlelight including Bizet’s “Carmen,” tangos by Astor Piazzolla, works by Debussy, and more. Standing room admission is free; $10 for a reserved seat. 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kenny Lattimore at Arena Theatre | Thursday, February 9 – R&B and soul legends Lalah Hathaway and Kenny Lattimore are in charge of setting the mood for Valentine’s weekend when they grace the Southwest Houston stage. $59.50 and up. 8:30pm.
- Naseer Shamma: From Euphrates Into Mississippi at Wortham Center | Thursday, February 9 – The Iraqi artist and distinguished player of the ancient and beautiful Akkadian (2350 BC) era instrument, the Oud, will grace the stage at the Wortham Center playing compositions written specifically for his American tour but orchestrated in a modern contemporary style. $100 and up. 9pm.
- Adam Doleac at House of Blues | Friday, February 10 – The country music singer-songwriter rolls through Downtown while on his Barstool Whiskey Wonderland Tour. $15 and up. 7pm.
- Bayside at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, February 10 – The eternal denizens of the emo punk scene, Bayside, is starting their 23rd year together with a bang as they bring their first new music in seven years from 2022’s The Red EP to H-Town when they stop by on their Just Like Home tour. $25 and up. 7pm.
- Spring Fling: Bright Light Social Hour, People Museum at Moody Center for the Arts | Friday, February 10 | FREE – It’s Spring Fling time again and all who attend are in for a real treat as the psychedelic dance rock band from Austin, the Bright Light Social Hour, and the Southern brass electronica outfit out of New Orleans will put on performances to serve as the backdrop to Moody’s newest exhibition, Narrative Threads: Fiber Art Today. 7pm to 9pm.
- Subtronics in Concert at Bayou Music Center | Friday, February 10 – The dubstep DJ from the city of brotherly love is bringing his Antifractals tour down to Bayou Music Center, transforming it into a massive dance party. $39.50 and up. 9pm.
- Junebird at Cactus Music | Saturday, February 11 | FREE – The Houston area’s own indie rock band, Junebird, are flying through the city to perform at every musician and music lover’s favorite spot, Cactus Music. Complimentary Saint Arnold’s beverages will also be available. 3pm.
- Anthrax & Black Label Society at Bayou Music Center | Saturday, February 11 – One of the founding fathers of the thrash metal music scene, Anthrax, and what could be considered their heavy metal progeny, Black Label Society, will be ripping the roof off Bayou Music Center. $45. 6:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).