Updated Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 11:07pm
Get your date night plan ready with a weekend of brunch and dinner events for you and your boo at Greater Houston restaurants before and on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
From upscale culinary servings to casual vibes for Valentine’s Day, we have you covered with upcoming brunch and dinner plans at Houston area eateries.
While some will be serving up special dishes for walk-in customers all weekend, there are dinners that will require advance reservations, so act fast to secure your seats.
2023 Valentine’s Day Brunches & Dinners in Houston
Pre-Valentine’s Day Weekend
Please note, most options below will also be offered on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14.
- Valentine’s Tasting Dinner at Hidden Omakase | Thursday, February 9 to Sunday, February 12 – Get a head start on Valentine’s celebrations and find yourself at Hidden Omakase in the Galleria area, which will feature exclusive menu items by the talented chef Niki Vongthong including oysters with ikura and yuzu, sour cream panna cotta with salted palm sugar, shiro caramel and raspberry, wagyu udon and more. $175 per person. Two seatings available each night; 5pm and 7:30pm.
- That’s Amore Valentine’s Day Dinner at Maggiano’s Little Italy | Thursday, February 9 to Wednesday, February 15 – Let Maggiano’s take the reins on planning a delicious Valentine’s spread with their Italian dinner for two, featuring a three-course menu of a starter, two entrees, two desserts and two drinks. Reservations are available at locations in Memorial, Uptown and Friendswood. $90 for 2. Times vary.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Caracol | Friday, February 10; Saturday, February 11 & Tuesday, February 14 – Sail away to the beaches of Mexico with a valentine and let Chef Hugo Ortega set the mood with a beautiful four-course meal inspired by the coastal flavors of his homeland. $89 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Optional cocktail pairing add-on is $36. Times vary.
- Valentine’s Pizza at Vinny’s | Friday, February 10 to Sunday, February 12 & Tuesday, February 14 – The EaDo pizzeria is offering four days of Valentine’s-themed meals with a heart-shaped pizza that also includes Italian meatballs and sourdough, chocolate cake and champagne. $65. Times vary.
- Valentine’s Tasting Dinner at Liberty Kitchen & Oysterette | Friday, February 10 to Tuesday, February 14 – Make V-Day weekend one to remember and hit up either of the Liberty Kitchen locations (in Memorial and River Oaks) for a three-course Moët & Chandon tasting dinner with options like lobster bisque, filet mignon and foie gras, lemon meringue tart and more. Friday and Saturday dinners will also be accompanied by live music from 6pm to 10pm. $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Times vary.
- Acenar con Amor at the Original Ninfa’s (Uptown & Navigation) | Friday, February 10 to Tuesday, February 14 – Celebrate el dia del amor at H-Town’s OG Ninfa’s on Navigation—and the Uptown spot—with Valentine’s-themed drinks and a special three-course Valentine’s menu curated by Chef Alex Padilla, featuring roasted oysters, petite filet and chocolate mousse. $80 for two people. Times vary.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Cowboys & Indians | Friday, February 10 to Tuesday, February 14 – The Tex-Indian diner celebrates V-Day with a romantic three-course prix fixe menu that includes Mumbai pani puri, grilled whole lobster, red velvet cheesecake and more. $65 per person. Dinner begins at 5pm ’til close.
- Valentine’s at Picos | Friday, February 10 to Tuesday, February 14 – All weekend long, you can take advantage of a Valentine’s Day menu at Arnaldo Richards’ Picos on Kirby. Dine on starters and mains like beetroot carpacio, flautas and charbroiled oysters, a Tomahawk for two with jalapeño cream cheese potatoes au gratin, and much more. Prices and times vary.
- The Greater Houston Couples’ Ball at JW Marriott Houston by The Galleria | Saturday, February 11 – Mix and mingle at a special, pre-Valentine’s high fashion evening complete with a cocktail hour, three-course dinner, comedy, music, dancing, and more. $150; $225 VIP. 6pm to 11pm.
- A Valentine Picnic in a Downtown Houston Park | Saturday, February 11 – Celebrate the Feast of Saint Valentine with a quaint, romantic picnic spread in the heart of the city while Houston singer-songwriter Ermelinda Cuellar serenades all attendees. The picnic price includes a choice of food, blanket, waters, utensils, plates and napkins. $90 for 2; add-ons available. 6:30pm to 8pm.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Pondicheri | Saturday, February 11 – With several courses and communal seating, break bread and enjoy the magic of moonlight, candles, and beautiful flowers at a Valentine’s Supper at the beautifully ornate Pondicheri in Upper Kirby. $75 per person. 6:30pm to 9pm.
Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Valentine’s Dinner at Le Colonial – Grab a table within the French decor of Vietnamese cafe Le Colonial, located near Uptown, for a special three-course prix fixe meal with pan seared chicken dumplings, char-grilled filet mignon, seafood fried rice, and more. Reservations required. $95 per person. 11am to 10pm.
- Valentine’s Lunch & Dinner at Le Jardinier at MFAH – Among the most romantic dining rooms in the city, Le Jardinier is pulling a little flex by offering both Valentine’s Day lunch and dinner with prix fixe menus. Enjoy lunch courses with dishes like a winter tartine with lobster, braised beef short ribs and butterfly yuzu mousse. For dinner, the multi-course menu features highlights like Ora King salmon, Carolina risotto, beef tenderloin au jus, and more. Lunch is $95 per person, from 11:30am to 2pm; Dinner is $200 per person from 4:45pm to 9:30pm.
- Pizza Under the Stars at Pizaro’s Pizza – Head to Pizaro’s Montrose for an idyllic and romantic Valentine’s night filled with 3,000 twinkle lights for ambiance, R&B slow jams for the mood, and a pre-fixe menu by candlelight. $40 per person. Noon to 9pm.
- Valentine’s Day Omakase at Uchi & Uchiko– Two of the hottest sushi spots, Uchi and Uchiko, have Valentine’s dinner covered with Uchi offering a ten-course meal and Uchiko offering twelve courses and optional bev pairings; highlights include softshell crab maki and wagyu strip steak at Uchi, and sawara crudo and black truffle squab at Uchiko. Ten courses at Uchi are $300 for dine-in; $200 to-go. Dine-in at Uchiko is $350 for 12 courses; to-go is $225 for 8 courses. 4pm to 11pm.
- Valentine’s Dinner at GJ Tavern – Bring someone and share a wonderful evening with a special six-course Valentine’s dinner and exquisite wine pairings curated to celebrate the evening from Chef Tim Reading. The menu boasts courses like oysters with champagne mignonette, pan-seared octopus, roasted flounder and a cheesecake with blackberry sauce and butter crumble. $135 per person. Seatings at 5pm and 8pm.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Marmo – In the Montrose Collective building on Westheimer, you and a date can choose from multiple options for each of the three courses offered at the modern Italian steakhouse. Nosh on squid ink campanelle, lobster ravioli, oysters on the half-shell, bruschetta, and much more. $95 per person, some dishes with add-on prices. Seatings at 5pm, 7:15pm and 9:30pm.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Back Table Kitchen & Bar – In the Woodlands, choose a special person to share a delicious three-course meal and sup on decadent items such as Wild Boar Carpaccio and Blackened Sea Bass. $75 per person. Dinner service from 5pm to 9pm.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Gatsby’s Prime Seafood – Dine on a delicious three-course dinner at the Waugh Drive seafood spot, offering course options like lobster bisque, 8-oz. filets topped with lobster and truffle caviar butter, and a flourless chocolate cake with whipped cream. Add-ons available for bottles of Champagne and Cabernet. $75 per person. 5pm to 9pm.
- Modern Texas Valentine’s Day at Indianola – Grab a special someone and head to Indianola in EaDo for a Valentine’s menu especially crafted to be shared by two, featuring mesquite grilled veal chop, smi-boneless snapper with lemongrass butter and roasted broccoli, and Mexican hot chocolate lava cake. Menu prices vary. 5pm to 10pm.
- Cupid Goes Creole at Brennan’s – Honor love and enjoy V-Day the Creole way at one of Bayou City’s premiere Gulf Coast eateries with a flavorful three-course meal of decadent Creole dishes. $85 per person. 5pm to 10pm.
- Bella Notte Dinner for Two at Rosie Cannonball – Celebrate love in all its forms with a Montrose dinner for two at Westheimer hotspot Rosie Cannonball. The package includes take-out exclusive heart-shaped pizza, or other options also available for dine-in like spaghetti and meatballs, blistered beans, dessert and an optional add-on for a bottle of Chianti. $85. Dinner service from 5pm to 10pm.
- Valentine’s at Navy Blue – Chef Aaron Bludorn’s American seafood concept in Rice Village offers a delightful three-course prix fixe menu with rich offerings like jumbo lump crab cake, charred octopus salad, dry-aged striploin, and a full dessert menu. $145 per person. Dinner service from 5pm to 10pm.
- Prix Fixe Valentine’s Dinner at Wild Montrose – Make your way to the heart of Montrose on Westheimer where you’ll find a very special three-course dinner with options like smoked foie gras cherries, paella, absinthe flambé lamb loin, and more. Caviar and truffle upgrades are also available for select dishes. $135 per person. 5pm to 10pm.
- Ziggy’s Roumanian Steak House at Kenny & Ziggy’s New York Delicatessen – Kenny & Ziggy’s brings back its Borsch Belt Pop-up for four nights over Valentine’s weekend (through Saturday, February 18). Ziggy’s Roumanian Steak House will welcome Dani Luv—the beloved New York comedian from the now-shuttered Sammy’s Roumanian Steakhouse—who will host dinner shows with music, dancing, drinks and laughs. The Roumanian-style menu will include stuffed kishka, chicken schnitzel, Romanian tenderloin steak and make-your-own egg creams. Reservations required. $35, plus a minimum $50 per person purchase of food and beverages, plus tax and gratuity. 6pm to 9pm.
- Dinner With Your Valentine at Central Market – Dine on a Valentine’s dinner straight from The Edna Lewis Cookbook, where you’ll enjoy dinner and a demonstration of techniques (but won’t be cooking), ending with courses like lobster cocktail, crisp roasted duck, and souffle Grand Marnier. $80 per person. 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Valentine’s Day: Eats, Beat & Jazz at Cafe 4212 – Celebrate V-Day the Soulful way at Cafe 4212 on Almeda, with delicious food and a night of jazz, neo soul and R&B, courtesy of Marium Echo. $75 and up. 7pm to 11pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).