Roam among more than six million lights and enjoy a carnival and winter circus at Magical Winter Lights at Houston Raceway Park, now through Saturday, January 7, 2023.
Catch the final weeks of Magical Winter Lights, a popular Houston holiday destination with dazzling themed displays decked out in more than 6 million lights at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown.
With new lantern attractions and themes like world landmarks and an interactive Alice in Wonderland display, Magical Winter Lights offers a new winter circus experience with aerial acrobats and more, in addition to its carnival bustling with more than 20 rides, including the 87-foot-tall Ferris wheel that offers stunning views of the whole park.
2022 Magical Winter Lights at Houston Raceway Park
- Dates: Now through Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Times: 5pm to 10pm Sunday to Thursday; 5pm to 11pm Friday and Saturday
- 5pm to 11pm daily beginning Saturday, December 24
- Open on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Closed Monday, January 2 to Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Location: Houston Raceway Park, 2525 FM 565, Baytown, TX 77523
- Admission: Tickets are $25; $17 for ages 3 to 12 and 65+; free for ages 2 and under. Carnival wristbands, which offer unlimited rides, are $26; Circus admission is $10 and up. Order tickets or learn more.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.