Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, December 5 through Sunday, December 11, 2022.
This week, catch legends of classic rock and chart-topping rappers, rockers and more on stages across Houston.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening at Bayou Music Center | Monday, December 5 – The progeny of rock and roll royalty, Jason Bonham, is looking to tear the roof off Bayou Music Center as he brings his version of Led Zeppelin’s tunes to the Bayou City. $24.75 and up. 8pm.
- OMB Peezy at House of Blues | Tuesday, December 6 – The young rapper out of Mobile, Alabama is taking over the House of Blues with his West Coast–meets–Dirty South rap style. $20. 7pm.
- Sunny Day Real Estate at Warehouse Live | Wednesday, December 7 – The classic American emo band is back on stage celebrating their fourth reunion with support from the Appleseed Cast. $36.50 and up. 8pm.
- Christmas with the Beatles at Hobby Center | Thursday, December 8 – Abbey Road is resurrecting Beatles’ classics and mashing them up with all of your favorite Christmas tunes for this incredibly special concert experience at Hobby Center’s Zilkha Hall. $39 and up. 7:30pm.
- Houston Latin Philharmonic presents Latin Christmas at Hobby Center | Thursday, December 8 – Maestro Glen Garido will lead the Houston Latin Philharmonic as they return with their traditional concert of seasonal music of Latin America. $30 and up. 7:30pm.
- Monarch Chamber Orchestra Holiday Concert at Post Houston | Thursday, December 8 | FREE with RSVP – It’s beginning to sound a lot like the holidays as the Monarch Chamber Players present an intimate holiday concert chock-full of Christmas classics, selections from The Nutcracker, and tunes from holiday films such as The Grinch and The Polar Express. $10 for reserved seats. 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Yung Gravy at 713 Music Hall | Friday, December 9 – The certified platinum artist who boasts a unique style that can be described as classic soul mixed with trap, is bringing tunes from his 2022 release, Marvelous, to the big H. $29.50 and up. 8pm.
- Rod Wave with TOOSI & Mariah the Scientist at Toyota Center | Friday, December 9 – Soul-trap pioneer Rod Wave is coming through Clutch City touting his third studio release and second consecutive Billboard #1 album, Beautiful Mind, and he’s bringing Toosi and Mariah the Scientist with him. $35 and up. 8pm.
- Béla Fleck and Punch Brothers at Cullen Performance Hall | Saturday, December 10 – The 15-time Grammy Award–winning banjo virtuoso will be live on the University of Houston campus, performing music from his 2021 release My Bluegrass Heart. $37.20 and up. 7:30pm.
- Sugar Land R&B Music Experience at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, December 10 – It’s getting cold outside but baby, it’s about to be as hot as a Texas summer when queens of R&B Monica, Xscape, Tamar Braxton, 112, and NEXT hit the stage in Sugar Land. $71.50 and up. 8pm.
- Trey Songz, Ginuwine, and Jaquees at Arena Theatre | Saturday, December 10 – Your R&B favorites are back in the H to make you feel like the only one in the room. $77 and up. 8:30pm.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party at The Rustic: Uptown & Downtown | Saturday, December 10 & Sunday, December 11 | No Cover – Both locations of the Rustic are throwing all-ages holiday bashes with live entertainment and holiday music. Prizes go to the ugliest sweater. Times vary.
- Zoé at House of Blues | Sunday, December 11 – The Grammy and Latin Grammy Award–winning grupo de rock Mexicano are turning up the heat as they take the House of Blues stage. $49.50 and up. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).