Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, November 28 through Sunday, December 4, 2022.
This week, catch legends of heavy metal, classic rock and country music live on stages in Houston. Plus take in shows that won’t bust a budget at small venues in town.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- A.F.I. at White Oak Music Hall | Tuesday, November 29 – The emo rock kingpins are wreaking havoc in the H touring their eleventh studio album, Bodies, and will have special guest Drab Majesty in tow. $29.50 and up. 8pm.
- Judas Priest with Queensryche at 713 Music Hall | Tuesday, November 29 – The heavy metal wizards are back “defending the heavy metal faith,” and will be wrapping up their 50 Heavy Metal Years Tour with a live performance at 713, supported by their heavy metal progeny, Queensryche. $59 and up. 8pm.
- Blue Oyster Cult at Dosey Doe: the Big Barn | Wednesday, November 30 – The band that could be considered one of the founding fathers of prog rock is bringing all their hits—and especially more cowbell—to the Woodlands. $158 and up. 8pm.
- Texas Eagles Tribute Band at Post Houston | Wednesday, November 30 – The tribute band to one of America’s most iconic ’70s rock bands is going to be playing in the heart of Downtown, so take it easy and get to grooving. $20. 8pm to 10pm.
- Holly Jolly Jingle at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Thursday, December 1 | FREE – Student musicians from Conroe ISD are hitting the Pavilion to perform a musical holiday program chock full of holiday jingles and Christmas classics. 7pm.
- Uncle Tino, with A More Perfect Union and Moe Lerma in Concert at Axelrad | Friday, December 2 – The upstairs stage at Axelrad hosts local alt hip-hop artist, Uncle Tino, joined by A More Perfect Union and Moe Lerma. $15. 7pm.
- Disco Expressions: Disco Wonderland at the Continental Club | Friday, December 2 – Celebrate the holiday season with a sparkling disco ball and tunes straight from the ’70s when the Continental Club turns into a Disco Wonderland. $15 and up. 9pm.
- FKOA presents Funk ‘n’ Soul at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, December 3 – The first Saturday of December is going off with a bang as funk and soul heavyweights Cameo, SOS Band, Midnight Star, and more light up the stage in Sugar Land. $39.50 and up. 6pm.
- Paul Wall & Big Yogi at BFE Rock Club | Saturday, December 3 – The people’s champ of H-town, Paul Wall baby, is going to be tearing the house down at BFE in Jersey Village with Big Yogi. $20 and up. 7pm.
- SanLuis at Arena Theatre | Saturday, December 3 – Latin pop stars and los hermanos Venezuelanos, Sanluis, are making a stop at Arena Theatre in Southwest Houston while on their Ilusionista tour. $25 and up. 8pm.
- A Special Evening with Ke’Erron: Chances Live Recording at White Oak Music Hall | Sunday, December 4 – Catch a one-of-a-kind experience in the Heights with a live album recording of Trinidadian American and Houston’s native son, Ke’Erron’s newest record, Chances. $25 and up. 6:30pm.
- Dion Pride: A Tribute to My Dad, Charley at Dosey Doe: the Big Barn | Sunday, December 4 – Dion Pride is keeping his father’s legacy alive and well by performing all of Charley’s hits at Dosey Doe in tribute to the Country Music Hall of Famer. $58 and up. 7:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).