Make the most of your week with our top festivals, events, and things to do this week in Houston from Monday, November 14 to Sunday, November 20, 2022.
We’ve whittled down all the happenings in H-Town to our 15 picks for the week, but you can always check out the extended calendar for more things to do in Houston.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, November 14 to Sunday, November 20, 2022.
Top 15 Festivals, Events & Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Pearland Restaurant Weeks at Multiple Locations | Daily – Ongoing through Sunday, November 20, restaurants across Pearland offer special fixed-price menus and offerings, letting you sample the culinary scene while raising money to support Pearland Neighborhood Center. $20 to $35. Times vary.
- The Moth: Leftovers at Warehouse Live | Tuesday, November 15 – Houston storytellers get on-stage to tell true, 5-minute tales along a theme. This month’s is “Leftovers” and features stories that center on what remained—from feelings or dinners to lingering guests and much more. $15. 7:30pm.
- The 1975 in Concert at 713 Music Hall | Wednesday, November 16 – The indie pop band from across the pond are bringing their very best with them as they roll through Houston with music from their fifth studio album, Being Funny in a Foreign Language. $64 and up. 7pm.
- College Basketball: Houston Cougars vs. TSU Tigers at Fertitta Center | Wednesday, November 16 – As part of the Cougar Classic invitational tournament, these two Third Ward colleges will square off at center court. Tickets are sold out at the venue, but you may find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- 2022 Come and Take It Comedy Festival at the Secret Group | Thursday, November 17 to Sunday, November 20 – Headliners including Rory Scovel, Doug Benson, Amy Miller, Jenny Zigrino, Billy D. Washington and more take part in this four-day comedy extravaganza featuring indoor and outdoor stages at the EaDo venue. Individual show ticket prices vary. $140 for a weekend pass. Times vary.
- Houston Rockets vs. Indiana Pacers at Toyota Center | Friday, November 18 – The Rockets hit the court to take on the Pacers, while celebrating the legendary Elvin Hayes on his Jersey Retirement Night. $20 and up. 7pm.
- Magical Winter Lights at Sam Houston Raceway | Friday, November 18 to Sunday, November 20 | Opening Weekend – Get into the holiday spirit with these seven illuminated displays featuring more than six million lights in Baytown. Walk through a winter circus, grub on festival foods and more. This event is ongoing through Saturday, January 7, 2023. $25; $17 for ages 3 to 12 and 65+. Times vary.
- Sugar Land Holiday Lights at Constellation Field | Friday, November 18 to Sunday, November 20 | Opening Weekend – More than three million lights create a sparkling winter wonderland at the home of the Sugar Land Space Cowboys. There’s also a holiday market, themed displays, a carnival and visits with Santa Claus. This event is ongoing through New Year’s Day, Sunday, January 1, 2023. $15; $12 ages 4 to 12. Times vary.
- Houston Plant Market at Houston Botanic Garden | Saturday, November 19 – Shop more than 40 local plant, craft, art and food vendors at Houston Botanic Garden in South Houston. Visitors will also have the opportunity to participate in educational workshops, yoga and art therapy sessions. $15. 10am to 3pm.
- Celebr8ion 9 at 8th Wonder Brewery | Saturday, November 19 | No Cover – The EaDo brewery celebrates nine years with the 713 Night Market Food Festival and plenty of vendors, live music from the Selfless Lovers, and more. Noon to 11:45pm.
- Inspire Film Festival presents Thunder Soul Movie Screening at Miller Outdoor Theatre | Saturday, November 19 | FREE – This 2010 documentary recalls the influential jazz collective, Kashmere Stage Band, of Houston’s Kashmere High School, and it’s legendary director, Conrad O. Johnson. The Kashmere Reunion Stage Band will perform live after the film. 6:30pm.
- Otaku’s Big Fat Thanksgiving Feast at B-52 Brewing Co. | Saturday, November 19 & Sunday, November 20 | No Cover – Head to Conroe for a family-friendly food and anime event. Food vendors will offer tastes from all over Asia on an a la carte basis, plus you can shop an Anime Village with more than 20 vendors. Noon to 8pm.
- World Cup Headquarters at Social Beer Garden HTX | Sunday, November 20 | No Cover – The Midtown beer garden hosts every game of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, including those early eye-openers at 4am. Games are shown in English and Spanish through 20 indoor TVs and a large outdoor screen. Enjoy drink specials, coffee and breakfast for the early games, wifi, and more. Kids and pets welcome. 10am to 1pm.
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival at Sugar Land Town Square | Sunday, November 20 | FREE – The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia presents this day-long celebration of Indonesian culture. Look for food, colorful crafts, a fashion show, music and more. 11am to 4pm.
- 2022 Houston Women’s Polo Championship at Houston Polo Club | Sunday, November 20 – Take in the action presented by Don Julio and QR Jets, as the top two teams of the largest women’s tournament in the country compete, and close out the fall season of Houston polo. $35; $15.50 for ages 12 and under. 1:30pm.
Many More Things to Do in Houston
- Top Concerts & Live Shows This Week – Check out our top picks for local and touring musicians, stars, and personalities hitting the stage in H-Town this week.
- Top Games & Sports Events This Week – Scope out professional and select college sports games, touring athletic competitions, local fitness and participatory events, and more.
- Top Things to Do For Kids & Families This Week – Zero in on the best option for families and the junior set around Greater Houston.
- Current Temporary Museum Exhibits & Art Installations in Greater Houston – Explore the newest installations and exhibits on short term display at museums and locations around Houston, with a focus on art, history, and science.
- More Options on Our Calendar – Explore more live entertainment, events, pop-ups, markets, and other options around Houston.
Save on Houston Museum & Brewery Passes
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).