Make your Thanksgiving plans with our dining guide to meals, menus, and to-go packages at restaurants around Houston for Thanksgiving 2022.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a brunch, lunch or dinner feast for Thanksgiving—or you simply want to skip the cooking and bring one home—then we’ve got you covered with our guide to 2022 Thanksgiving meals across Houston.
If you’re looking to secure a to-go order from one of Houston’s celebrated restaurants, be sure to act quick as pre-order deadlines are fast approaching.
2022 Thanksgiving Dine-in Menus in Houston
- Free Meals at Monkey’s Tail in Northside – For the third year, the Northside bar and cantina is handing out 500 individual meals for free. Distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, visitors will receive boxed meals with fried dark and white meat turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted Brussels, cornbread stuffing and more. 9am to 11am.
- B&B Butchers & Restaurant on Washington Ave. – Pull up a chair on Thanksgiving Day at the Washington Ave butchery and restaurant to enjoy a three-course prix-fixe menu with delicious starters like a butternut squash soup, entrees like roasted prime rib or turkey, plus traditional sides and desserts. And, on your way in or out, you can enjoy a complimentary hot apple cider with pumpkin cookies. $90; $35 for ages 11 and under. 10am to 9pm.
- Rosalie Italian Soul at C. Baldwin Hotel in Downtown – The Mid Modern-infused Italian spot inside a boutique hotel in Downtown is serving multiple courses on Thanksgiving, featuring items like roasted pumpkin soup, slow-roasted turkey with stuffing, honeynut squash, and lasagna with layers of pesto, ricotta, red sauce and parmesan. Top it off with your choice of dessert classics like apple, pecan or pumpkin pie. $65. 11am to 5pm.
- Brennan’s of Houston in Midtown – The longtime Midtown staple hosts their annual three-course Thanksgiving Day meal with Creole and holiday classics. $84; $30 for children. 11am to 7pm.
- Le Jardinier at MFAH in Museum District – The fine-dining restaurant housed within the Kinder Building on the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston campus serves up a three-course Thanksgiving feast with an amuse bouche, plus sides for the table. Dine on seasonal items like citrus cured ora king salmon with beets and yuzu, Heritage turkey ballotine with confit and sides like fried Brussels, mushroom stuffing and mashed potatoes. $165. Noon to 7pm.
- Truluck’s in Houston & the Woodlands – The seafood fine-dining restaurant with two locations in the Greater Houston area offers a traditional three-course feast of turkey with sides like Lyonnaise potatoes and pan-seared broccoli, and your choice of Southern pecan pie or classic pumpkin. Cap it off with specialty cocktails like the Holiday Nog or Turkey Fashioned, starting at $14.50. $59; $25 for ages 12 and under. Noon to 9pm in Houston; 11am to 4pm in the Woodlands.
- CRÚ Food & Wine Bar in Houston & the Woodlands – In both of its locations, CRÚ serves up a three-course, fall-inspired meal with an amuse bouche of butternut squash and burrata bruschetta; indulgent starters like pumpkin ricotta ravioli, or lobster and saffron risotto; a roasted turkey breast with all the fixings; and servings of pumpkin cheesecake or chocolate molten cake. $52; $26 for ages 12 and under. Noon to 9pm.
- Bludorn in Fourth Ward – The acclaimed French-inspired, New American restaurant helmed by Chef Aaron Bludorn opens their doors on Thanksgiving with a three-course meal highlighted by appetizers like maitake mushroom and fennel soup, Heritage turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce, potato gnocchi with butternut squash brown butter foam, and classic desserts. $105; $55 for ages 12 and under. 3pm to 7pm.
2022 Thanksgiving To-Go Menus in Houston
- The Pit Room in Montrose | Order by Wednesday, November 16 – The pit masters on Richmond Ave are serving up whole turkeys ($85) that are brined for 48 hours in brown sugar, sage and apples, seasoned with a poultry rub and smoked over post oak. You can also pick up whole brisket for $110, smoked hams for $60, and dessert pies are available for $26.
- Feges BBQ in Greenway Plaza & Spring Branch | Order by Wednesday, November 16 – At both locations, Feges offers an a la carte menu for Thanksgiving that includes servings of whole turkey breast ($60), whole pork ribs ($45), sliced brisket ($60), and other meats, plus some exclusives at the Spring Branch location like bone-in rum-glazed smoked ham ($150). Fill out the spread with sides for $40 each, including pimento mac ‘n’ cheese, Korean braised greens, hogfat cornbread and more. Pick-up available on Tuesday, November 22 & Wednesday, November 23 (also on Thursday, November 24 at Spring Branch).
- Orleans Seafood Kitchen in Katy | Order by Friday, November 18 – Ahead of Thanksgiving, the Katy kitchen is serving up a la carte offerings or a Cajun Family Thanksgiving Feast with trimmings for $199.99. Meals include the restaurant’s signature Cajun fried turkey, boudin stuffing, three-cheese mac ‘n’ cheese, smothered green beans and more. Pick-up available Monday, November 21 to Wednesday, November 23.
- Eunice in Greenway Plaza | Order by Friday, November 18 – Curated by Chef Drake Leonards, this family-style Thanksgiving meal includes highlights like the Cajun stuffed turkey roll ($200; feeds 8 to 10), and sides for $80 each (feeds 8 to 10) like crawfish and cornbread stuffing, sweet potato casserole with pecan streusel, Brussels sprouts, and smoked chicken and sausage gumbo ($40; feeds 4). Pick-up available on Wednesday, November 23.
- Wild Oats in Northside | Order by Saturday, November 19 – Underbelly Hospitality’s Texas-inspired restaurant on Airline Drive offers an a la carte feast for four with turkey roulade ($80), smoked Creole ham ($45), and sides for $27 each like pepperjack cornbread dressing, chile tator tot casserole and other extras like cranberry orange sauce for $12 and gumbo for $30. Pick-up available on Wednesday, November 23.
- Liberty Kitchen Oysterette in Memorial & River Oaks | Order by Sunday, November 20 – Both Liberty Kitchen outposts are serving up Turkey Day fare with herb-roasted turkey and sides like green bean casserole, boursin mashed potatoes, mac ‘n’ cheese, and oyster stuffing. Serves 4 to 6 people. Place orders by 9pm on Sunday, November 20. Pick-up available on Tuesday, November 22 and Wednesday, November 23. $275.
- Phat Eatery in Katy Asian Town | Order by Sunday, November 20 – Chef Alex Au-Yeung is providing a Thanksgiving feast with a Malaysian twist. The package for 6 to 8 people includes honey-glazed turkey breast, wagyu beef rendang wellington, roti curry chicken enchiladas, lobster bisque, and ginger Japanese sake cranberry sauce, plus other offerings. Pick-up and dine-in available on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 24. $268.
- Ouisie’s Table in River Oaks | Order by Monday, November 21 – While closed on Thanksgiving Day, Ouisie’s is still serving up to-go feasts for 10-20 people with a slate of dishes like garlic and pepper-crusted prime rib, honey-glazed ham, and a bourbon-brined turkey with the works, plus sides and a dessert with the option to add on more ($75 each, feeds 10 to 12). Price varies by meat choice; packages are $250 and up, $160 and up for meat only. Pick-up available on Wednesday, November 23.
- Treebeards at Multiple Locations | Order by Monday, November 21 – Dig into traditional Thanksgiving sides and desserts at all three locations of this Houston Southern-cooking institution. To-go orders can be placed on holiday sides like black-eyed peas with ham, cornbread dressing, collard greens with mushroom and onions and more ($11 and up). Sort out desserts with bulk orders available on layer cakes ($45 each) and classic dessert pies ($15 and up). Pick-up available the week of Thanksgiving; days vary by location.
- Montrose Cheese & Wine in Montrose | Order by Wednesday, November 23 – Ahead of your big feast, you can satisfy friends and family with pre-game packages from the hip shop on Westheimer that serves 4 to 6 people ($65) with 1/4-pound portions of Cranberry Gouda, Dodge City salami, Flory’s Truckle and more, plus crackers and jam. Or, for 10 to 12 people ($100), you can up the serving sizes and add a Lady Edison Fancy Ham. Pick-up available on Tuesday, November 22 and Wednesday, November 23.
- Big Horn BBQ in Manvel and Pearland | While Supplies Last – Both outposts of this family-owned pit restaurant are serving up holiday meals to-go in Original and Cajun varieties, with options like smoked turkey, dinner rolls and cranberry sauce, plus choice of sides like sweet yams, mac ‘n’ cheese and more. Serves 8 to 10 people ($149.99). Whole smoked turkeys can also be purchased for $59.99, but supplies are limited. Orders can be placed in-person. Pick-up available Monday, November 14 to Wednesday, November 23.
- Tony’s in Greenway Plaza – The Italian restaurant on Richmond Ave is offering a Dinner for Six, complete with sliced breast and dark meat turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes, Italian green beans, cornbread stuffing, pumpkin pie and cranberry relish. Additional sides and wine specials are also available to round out your Thanksgiving feast. Pick-up available on Wednesday, November 23 from 11am to 3pm. $330 ($60 for each additional plate).
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).