Get your laughs at these must-see live comedy shows and events in Houston for November 2022.
Find more comedy happening all month long in the 365Houston Calendar.
Here are our picks for the month’s top nights in comedy:
Top 15 Live Comedy Events This Month: November 2022
- Michael Blaustein at Houston Improv | Wednesday, November 2 – The comedian and co-host of the Stiff Socks podcast with fellow comic Trevor Wallace—who also swings through Houston later in the week—stops by the Improv for a one night–only performance. $100 for 4, and up. 7:30pm.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Katherine Blanford at Rudyard’s British Pub | Thursday, November 3 – Taking the late slot for the night after comedian Dan St. Germain, the Atlanta comic graces the upstairs stage in Montrose, weeks after making her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. $15 and up. 9pm.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Julia Shiplett at Rudyard’s British Pub | Friday, November 4 & Saturday, November 5 – On back-to-back nights, the nationally-touring comedian and writer takes the mic in Montrose, showing why she’s been named an up-and-coming comic to watch by Comedy Central and TBS. $17 and up. Times vary.
- Trevor Wallace at Houston Improv | Friday, November 4 to Sunday, November 6 – Across five shows at the Improv, Trevor Wallace brings his signature style of skewering comedy that began as a viral Vine sensation and now headlines theater stages across the country. Tickets are mostly sold out, but back table tickets are $180 for 6 people. Times vary.
- Marc Maron at Wortham Center | Saturday, November 5 – The comedian, actor and host known for his landmark podcast WTF with Marc Maron, which has featured huge figures like Robin Williams, Keith Richards and President Barack Obama, comes to Downtown on his This May Be the Last Time Tour. $43 and up. 8pm.
- Chris Rock at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, November 5 & Sunday, November 6 – One of the world’s most popular comedians, the iconic Chris Rock spends two nights in Sugar Land, while treating audiences to his global Ego Death Tour. $49.50 and up. 8pm.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Nore Davis at Rudyard’s British Pub | Friday, November 11 & Saturday, November 12 – Known for his 2018 release Too Woke, that Vulture named as one of that year’s Top Ten Best Comedy Albums, the stand-up comic now comes to Montrose for two nights of hilarity. $17 and up. Times vary.
- Demetri Martin: I Feel Funny Tour at House of Blues | Saturday, November 12 – A longtime Comedy Central fixture that has hosted his own program, Important Things with Demetri Martin, as well as taking on roles as a contributor for The Daily Show and as Ice Bear in the animated cartoon We Bare Bears, the deadpan comedian takes to Downtown’s House of Blues for a night of his latest material. $49.50 and up. 8pm.
- Daniel Howell at Cullen Performance Hall | Wednesday, November 16 – The prominent YouTuber, comedian and best-selling author brings his We’re All Doomed World Tour to the University of Houston campus. $24.50 and up. 7:30pm.
- Nigel Ng at House of Blues | Thursday, November 17 – House of Blues welcomes Nigel Ng, known for his viral “Uncle Roger” video, who brings The Haiyaa World Tour to the Downtown venue for a night of comedy. $47.50. 7pm.
- Dusty Slay at Houston Improv | Thursday, November 17 to Saturday, November 19 – As seen on the talk show circuit, Last Comic Standing, Comedy Central and countless stages across the country, the distinctive comedian spends three nights at the West Houston comedy stage. $40 for 2, and up. Times vary.
- Come & Take It Comedy Festival 2022 at the Secret Group | Thursday, November 17 to Sunday, November 20 – The EaDo venue celebrates the return of the weekend-long comedy festival that spans multiple indoor and outdoor stages, graced by some of the country’s funniest upcoming and established comics. Individual show prices vary; $140 for a weekend pass. Times vary.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Jordan Jensen at Rudyard’s British Pub | Friday, November 18 & Saturday, November 19 – For back-to-back nights, the Montrose pub hosts the Brooklyn-based comedian fresh off a crowning of New York’s Funniest Stand Up at the NY Comedy Festival, as well as a Comedy Cellar regular. $17 and up. Times vary.
- Zahid Dewji Farewell Show at the Secret Group | Friday, November 25 – A founding member of the Secret Group and a stand-up comic who has toured and opened for comedians Whitney Cummings, Mo Amer and Dusty Slay, Zahid Dewji performs a farewell show in his goodbye to Houston. A roast of the comic will follow at 9pm. Tickets are expected to sell out, and are $10. 7pm.
- Lavell Crawford at Houston Improv | Friday, November 25 to Sunday, November 27 – Known for his role as Huell in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, the actor and comedian brings his stand-up set to the Improv stage for a weekend of his latest work. $70 for 2, and up. Times vary.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).