Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, October 10 through Sunday, October 16, 2022.
This week, catch indie rockstars, the debut tour of a Grammy-winning artist, the start of spooky season concerts, and more.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Muna at House of Blues | Monday, October 10 – Proteges of indie singer-songwriter Phoebe Bridgers, the three-piece indie pop band is in town supporting their self-titled third studio album and first independent release. $31 and up. 7pm.
- Marcus Mumford at White Oak Music Hall | Monday, October 10 – Mr. Mumford (of folk superstars Mumford & Sons) is coming down to the Bayou City in support of his debut album as a solo artist, Self-Titled. Danielle Ponder will support. $45 and up. 7pm.
- Lil Nas X at 713 Music Hall | Tuesday, October 11 – The young King Montero, Lil Nas X, is “Star Walkin” through town on the Long Live Montero Tour, his first ever concert tour. $29 and up. 7pm.
- Pusha T at House of Blues | Tuesday, October 11 – Fresh off dropping his chart-topping summer release, It’s Almost Dry, King Push takes the House of Blues stage for one night–only. $39.50 and up. 8pm.
- Rosalia at 713 Music Hall | Wednesday, October 12 – Spanish pop and flamenco superstar Rosalia is taking over the world and is coming through the H in support of her third studio album, Motomami. $73 and up. 8:30pm.
- The Marias at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, October 13 – After a sold out show on their last stop through, the LA-based dreamy indie pop band brings a groove to the lawn at White Oak. $44.50. 7pm.
- Houston Pride Quintet at Discovery Green | Friday, October 14 | FREE – Enjoy a lovely autumn evening filled with live music by SaxWorxs and Brass Tax in the heart of Downtown, plus take in the park’s latest art installation, Mi Casa, Your Casa. 7pm.
- Tab Benoit & the Dirty Dozen Brass Band in Concert at Miller Outdoor Theatre | Friday, October 14 | FREE – Houston’s historic open-air pavilion hosts a night that showcases the sounds of Louisiana when Tab Benoit brings his award-winning blues-playing to the Miller Outdoor stage, joined by NOLA’s influential Second Line-style ensemble, the Dirty Dozen Brass Band. 7:30pm.
- Houston Symphony presents Hocus Pocus Pops at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Friday, October 14 | FREE – Get your costumes on and celebrate spooky season with the whole family and the Houston Symphony as they put on a unique performance followed by a wonderful, child-led Goblin Parade. Free; orchestra seating is $25. 7:30pm.
- Wael Kfoury & Rahma Riad at Bayou Music Center | Friday, October 14 – The Lebanese singer-songwriter is coming through the Bayou City on his incredibly exclusive four-date American Tour, joined by Iraqi singer and actress Rahma Riad. $103 and up. 8pm.
- Fuerza Regida at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, October 14 – Bound by a love for their culture, los muchachos de Fuerza Regida are bringing their one-of-a-kind Mexican regional hip-hop fusion to the H as they stop through on their Del Barrio Esta Aqui tour. $39.50 and up. 8pm.
- The Black Keys at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Saturday, October 15 – Following the release of their eleventh studio album, Drop Out Boogie, the dynamic American rock duo are dropping into the Woodlands with special guests Band of Horses in tow. $39 and up. 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).