Take your pick of pumpkins, flowers, and Fall Festival family fun with our guide to farms and pumpkin patches around Houston for the 2022 season.
The weather is cooling, sweaters are coming out, and pumpkins are ripe for picking at farms and patches around Houston this season.
All autumn long, you can find places offering up the colorful gourds along with Fall Festival fun and family-friendly farm attractions like rides, slides and animal encounters.
Be sure to check back as we’ll continue to add patches and farms with pumpkin plans this fall.
2022 Pumpkin Patches Around Houston
- Pumpkin Patch at Old MacDonald’s Farm in Humble | Daily through Sunday, October 30 – Since mid-September, the Humble farm has been doling out $3 pumpkins (kiddos get a free one on entry) and letting families hop aboard for train rides on the farm, meet new friends at the petting zoo, explore the decked out pumpkin patch, and much more. Tickets start at $16.80; free for ages under 18 months. 10am to 6pm daily.
- Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival at Blessington Farms in Wallis | Saturdays & Sundays through Sunday, November 20 – West of Fulshear, this farm is brimming with attractions, including hay and barrel train rides, giant slides, a walkthrough aviary and animal encounters with camels, sheep, goats, and more. Its Fall Festival also brings a massive patch of pumpkins into the mix, along with fun photo opportunities among the holiday decor. Most pumpkins are $.50 per pound. Admission is $24 per person; free for ages 24 months and under; $18 for ages 65+. Saturdays and Sundays 9am to 4pm.
- 10th Annual Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Froberg’s Farm in Alvin | Saturdays & Sundays from Saturday, September 24 to Sunday, November 6 – The Alvin area acreage opens their doors to celebrate its 10th Fall Festival with flower picking, a corn maze, a wide variety of gourds in the pumpkin patch, plus games, races and much more family fun. $12; free for ages 2 and under. Pumpkins and other activities are an additional cost. Saturdays and Sundays 9am to 8pm.
- Fall Festival at Dewberry Farm in Brookshire | Weekends from Saturday, September 24 to Sunday, November 13 – Northwest of Katy, visitors to this sprawling farm complex can meander through an 8-acre cornfield maze, pluck from heaps of pumpkins, and enjoy more than 40 family fun attractions. Open Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Fridays in October. Some attractions may not be available on Fridays or Sundays. Tickets are $19.95 and up, with season passes available. Hours vary.
- P-6 Farms Fall Festival in Montgomery | Saturdays & Sundays from Saturday, October 1 to Sunday, November 6 – This massive farm complex near the Woodlands offers a ton of family-friendly fun at their Fall Festival, including patches of pumpkins and flowers for picking, plus a bevy of farm attractions like playgrounds, carnival rides, pig races, a corn field maze, and much more. Tickets are $24.95 per person; free for ages 2 and under. Pumpkins and flowers are an additional cost. Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 7pm.
- Pumpkin Patch at Horizon Baptist Church | Saturday, October 1 to Monday, October 31 – The Missouri City baptist church expands their pumpkin patch this season, incorporating new fun additions and supporting local nonprofit organizations. Admission is free; pumpkins are an additional cost. Hours vary.
- Pumpkin Patch at Old Time Christmas Tree Farm in Klein | Fridays to Sundays in October – Located west of Spring, the popular Christmas tree farm also hosts a pumpkin patch this year, offering up gourds for Jack-o-Lanterns, pies and decor, in addition to other family-friendly attractions like train and hay rides, a petting zoo, slides, an inflatable corn maze and more. Entry fees are $10 per person over the age of 2; prices for pumpkins and attraction tickets vary. Fridays 4pm to 7pm; Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 7pm.
- Pumpkin Patch at Westminster United Methodist Church | Monday, October 3 to Sunday, October 30 – The West Houston church again opens its month-long pumpkin patch where you can swing by daily to pick plumpers and enjoy special events throughout the month at the patch, including the Pumpkin Patch Festival on Saturday, October 8, featuring food trucks, face paint, games and more. Hours vary.
- Pumpkin Patch at Halter in Katy | Saturdays & Sundays from Saturday, October 8 to Sunday, October 30 – For 4 weeks, this Katy-area pumpkin patch on the Halter farm welcomes visitors to pluck the plumpest they can find while also enjoying included activities like pony rides, a haunted trail, a stock yard maze and petting zoo. Admission is $10 per person; free for ages under 2. Parking, pumpkins, and some activities on the farm are an additional cost. Saturdays and Sundays noon to 5pm.
- Pumpkin Patch Fall Festival at Nature Discovery Center in Bellaire | Saturday, October 15 & Sunday, October 16 | No Cover – For one weekend in October, the Hana and Arthur Ginzbarg Nature Discovery Center hosts a fall festival featuring fun games, crafts, foods, photo ops, animal encounters and a pumpkin patch ripe for picking. Free to attend; games, concessions, and pumpkins are an additional cost. 11am to 4pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).