Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, September 19 through Sunday, September 25, 2022.
This week, the region hosts world-renown performers on stages that stretch from the Woodlands to Galveston and include rap superstars, pop music icons, and the end of the two-week Houston Jazz Fest.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Collective Soul & Switchfoot at Smart Financial Centre | Wednesday, September 21 – The alternative rock heavyweights are blowing through Houston on their co-headlining tour and they’re bringing music from each of their 2022 releases with them. $49.50 and up. 8pm.
- Thundercat at House of Blues | Thursday, September 22 – Fresh off a tour with Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Strokes, your fave’s fave, Thundercat moseys over to House of Blues with tunes from his latest release, What It Is. $35 and up. 7pm.
- Camilo at Smart Financial Centre | Thursday, September 22 – The De Adentro Pa Afuera tour brings the Colombian singer-songwriter to Houston where he hopes to connect con la tribu through music from his latest release. $50 and up. 8pm.
- Billy Joel at Minute Maid Park | Friday, September 23 – The Piano Man, who boasts a 50+ year career as a star, comes to play in the juice box for the first time ever. $35 and up, but you may find hard-to-get, better, or cheaper seats on the online resale marketplace. 8pm.
- An Evening with José Feliciano at the Grand 1894 Opera House | Friday, September 23 – The legendary jazz rock virtuoso is gracing the stage in Galveston, supporting his 2020 album, Behind the Guitar. $63 and up. 8pm.
- Wu Tang Clan & Nas at Toyota Center | Saturday, September 24 – Hip-hop prophets Wu Tang Clan are bringing Nas, Busta Rhymes and big apple vibes to the H on their New York State of Mind Tour. $39.50 and up. 7pm.
- Houston Jazz Festival: Mono Neon & more in Concert at 713 Music Hall | Saturday, September 24 – The final weekend of the Houston Blues and Jazz Fest kicks off with a bang from experimental bassist Mono Neon, joined by Andy Timmons and James Francies at Post Houston’s venue. $39 and up. 7pm.
- Jack White at Bayou Music Center | Saturday, September 24 – The bluesy garage rock icon is back in the Bayou City to share music from his two 2022 releases, Fear of the Dawn and Entering Heaven Alive on the Supply Issues Tour. $55 and up. 8pm.
- Houston Jazz Festival: Diunna Greenleaf & Eric Gales at the Rustic Downtown | Sunday, September 25 – The fourth and final night of Houston Jazz Festival wraps up with Houston-native Diunna Greenleaf and Eric Gales taking the stage at the Downtown outpost of the Rustic. The Mighty Orq and Mathias Lattin open. $35. 6pm.
- ZZ Top at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Sunday, September 25 – Houston’s own true southern rock band, ZZ Top, is coming home on their Raw Whisky Tour in support of their unique newest release, Raw: ‘That Lil Ol’ Band from Texas’, that also serves as tribute to the late vocalist and bassist, Dusty Hill. $22 and up. 6:30pm.
- Diana Krall at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, September 25 – The sparkling Canadian soprano and pianist will be in town to share music from her 2020 release, This Dream of You. $49 and up. 7pm.
- Pepe Aguilar at Toyota Center | Sunday, September 25 – The iconic multi-Grammy winning singer-songwriter is joined by his brother Antonio and children Ángela and Leonardo for a family-filled performance featuring 40 musicians with bull riding and rodeo touches.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).