Toast to Oktoberfest fun with two days of free entertainment, live concerts, tasty brews from Houston craft breweries and more at Music to My Beers at Pearland Town Center on Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1, 2022.
Combining a shared love of hops and live tunes, the Music to My Beers festival returns to Pearland for 2022, expanding into a two-day affair featuring a sip-and-shop craft market, a cook-off competition, live concerts and seasonal suds from several independent craft breweries from around the Houston area.
The fun gets rolling with a Friday night kickoff event where you can shop local vendors at a market hosted by Old Pearland Farmer’s Market, along with weenie dog races, singer-songwriter tunes from Dustin Harper, and a barbecue cook-off from 6pm to 10pm.
Then the big extravaganza returns on Saturday, October 1 with a full day of music performances from Morgan Ashley, the Hamilton Loomis Duo, and the Stringbenders, plus, you can sample seasonal offerings from nine of the region’s tastiest craft breweries.
And, don’t forget to don your Lederhosen and other festive attire for this Oktoberfest-themed bash.
Music to My Beers: Participating Breweries
- Bakfish Brewing Co. (Pearland)
- Baa Baa Brewhouse (Brookshire)
- Celtic Cross Meadery (League City)
- Frost Town Brewing (Downtown)
- Holler Brewing (Sawyer Yards)
- Houston Cider Co. (Heights)
- New Magnolia Brewing Co. (Heights)
- Texas Leaguer Brewing (Fort Bend)
- Vallensons’ Brewing Company (Pearland)
2022 Music to My Beers: Oktoberfest at Pearland Town Center
- Dates: Friday, September 30 & Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Times: Friday 6pm to 10pm; Saturday 2pm to 9pm.
- Location: Pearland Town Center, 11200 Broadway Street, Pearland, TX 77584
- Admission: Free. Order tickets or learn more.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.