Snag a seat to these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, August 1 to Sunday, August 7, 2022.
This week, see high-flying superstars of the WWE, catch an American League showdown at Minute Maid Park, stake a spot for Texans training sessions, and more.
Want to dig deeper on sports happening around H-Town? Find more games and live sports happening all month long in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 5 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- WWE Raw at Toyota Center | Monday, August 1 – Witness the fallout from Saturday’s pay-per-view event, with matches featuring Seth Freakin Rollins, RAW Women’s Champ Bianca Belair, Rey Mysterio, Becky Lynch, Kevin Owens and many others. $20 and up. 6:30pm.
- Houston Astros vs. Boston Red Sox at Minute Maid Park | Monday, August 1 to Wednesday, August 3 – A struggling rival comes to Houston, where the Astros will celebrate with an Alex Bregman ALCS replica ring giveaway on Monday, and a free tote bag on Tuesday. $29 and up. Times vary.
- Houston Texans Training Camp at NRG Park | Tuesday, August 2 to Saturday, August 6 | FREE – Please note there is no public training session on Thursday, August 4. Ahead of mid-August’s opening preseason games, the Texans return to training camp and you can get a look at the squad with a free ticket to morning sessions over the next few weeks. Free with registration; while supplies last. 8am to 10am.
- Sugar Land Space Cowboys vs. Round Rock Express at Constellation Field | Tuesday, August 2 to Sunday, August 7 – The six-game series sees the Space Cowboys face off against Central Texas’ Round Rock Express, including giveaways, a fireworks celebration on Friday, and more themed nights and offers. $7 and up. Times vary.
- Watermelon Dash 5K & 10K at Karbach Brewing Co. | Saturday, August 6 – Wrap up Houston Running Company’s third race of a refreshing trio which also featured early summer’s Lemonade Dash and Popsicle Dash. Registration is $40 for the 5K; $50 for the 10K; $20 for Kids K. 7:30am.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).