Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, July 25 through Sunday, July 31, 2022.
This week, find your groove at jam band concerts around town, hear a symphonic take on a Grammy-winning rapper’s records, catch live music at a neon-themed video game night in Midtown, and more.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Bowling For Soup & Less Than Jake at House of Blues | Wednesday, July 27 – Pop punk bands Bowling for Soup and Less Than Jake take a co-headlining bill in Downtown Houston. $32.50. 6:30pm.
- Vince King: Elvis Tribute at Post Houston | Wednesday, July 27 – Shuffle and swing to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll’s greatest hits when Vince King brings Elvis Pressley to live, on the Skylawn at Post in Downtown. $20. 8pm.
- Strfkr in Concert at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, July 28 – Since their debut in 2007, the musical trio Strfkr has amassed six albums and hit after dance party hit. The Portland-based group stops by White Oak on their summer 2022 tour. $20 in advance; $22 at the door. 8pm.
- Third Eye Blind at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, July 29 – Best known for their hit song “Semi-Charmed Life”, the rock act Third Eye Blind performs live at White Oak Music Hall. Taking Back Sunday opens the show. $49.50 and up. 6pm.
- Camilo Septimo & Francisca Valenzuela at House of Blues Houston | Friday, July 29 – The Mexican indie pop group joins with American Chilean pop singer Francisca Valenzuela for a Houston stop on the Galáctica Tour. $35 and up. 7pm.
- Why Don’t We at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, July 29 – Pop boy band Why Don’t We grace the stage in Sugar Land as a stop on the Good Times Only Tour. $44.95 and up. 7:30pm.
- Common with Houston Symphony at Hobby Center | Friday, July 29 & Saturday, July 30 – Grammy Award-winning artist, actor, and philanthropist, Common, joins the Houston Symphony for a special twist on some of his biggest hits. $34 and up. 7:30pm.
- Jerry Fest at Last Concert Cafe | Friday, July 29 & Saturday, July 30 – Throwback to the hippie days with Grateful Dead tribute band, Deadeye, across two days that also includes Watermelon Fest at the longtime near-Downtown haunt. $20 in advance; $25 day of. 8pm.
- Rebelution at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, July 30 – The California-based reggae rock band takes the stage at White Oak in support of their latest album, In the Moment. $37.50 and up. 5pm.
- Neon Garden with Nortec Collective in Concert at Axelrad | Saturday, July 30 | No Cover – The monthly video game and electronic music experience returns to Axelrad, offering a live performance from Mexico’s Nortec Collective. 7pm.
- Simple Plan & Sum 41 at House of Blues | Sunday, July 31 – Relive your emo days with a full set from rock bands Simple Plan and Sum 41. $35.75 and up. 6pm.
- A.R. Rahman at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, July 31 – The Sugar Land venue welcomes Grammy-winning Indian composer A.R. Rahman for a live performance. $49.50 and up. 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).