Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, July 4 through Sunday, July 10, 2022.
This week, Fourth of July shows kick it off with fan-favorite concert appearances, plus you can catch major rap performers, get down to R&B, and take in a free concert in the middle of Downtown.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Freedom Over Texas at Eleanor Tinsley Park in Downtown | Independence Day, Monday, July 4 – Head out to the park well before fireworks and celebrate the Fourth with an all-day concert featuring music from Step Rideau and the Zydeco Outlaws, country duo Walker County, rapper Blanco Brown, and country acts Sawyer Brown and Clay Walker. $10; free for ages 5 and under. 4pm to 10pm.
- Baytown’s 4th of July Celebration at Bicentennial Park | Independence Day, Monday, July 4 | FREE – The two-day spectacle wraps up on Monday with performances from David Lee Garza, Cody Hibbard and The Band Perry, followed by a fireworks extravaganza to cap it off. 4pm to 10pm.
- Wallows at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, July 7 – The indie rock trio comes to Houston on the heels of the spring release of their sophomore album, Tell Me That It’s Over. $39.50 and up. 7pm.
- Maverick City Music & Kirk Franklin at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Friday, July 8 – The Woodlands welcomes gospel music superstars Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin for a night of heartfelt praise and worship. $30.50 and up. 6:45pm.
- Danny Ocean at Rise Rooftop | Friday, July 8 – Reggaeton producer and singer-songwriter Danny Ocean brings multi-platinum singles to the Rise Rooftop stage, including his breakout hit, “Me Rehúso.” $50 and up. 9pm.
- DJ Vrywvy presents VRYR&B at Warehouse Live | Friday, July 8 – The Texas-based DJ brings her signature R&B night to Houston for the first time, featuring tunes from Drake, Summer Walker, Sza, the Weeknd and more. $25 in advance; $30 day of show. 10pm.
- Road to River Revival Music Fest: Tomar and the FCs, Gio Chamba at Market Square Park | Saturday, July 9 | FREE – Join other live music fans in Downtown’s Market Square Park while Tomar and the FCs headline the July installment of the Road to River Revival Music Fest. 6:30pm.
- A Bayou City Picnic with Adysen Malek at the Arboretum | Saturday, July 9 – The third of four summer picnics at the Arboretum, this one features live music from local artist Adysen Malek that you can enjoy while noshing down on a picnic for two; your choice of sandwiches or charcuterie plus a six-pack of Saint Arnold. $85, with add-on options available. 6:30pm.
- Ludacris at 713 Music Hall | Saturday, July 9 – 97.9 The Box brings Atlanta-based rapper and actor Ludacris to Post Houston’s stage for a night of the Grammy Award-winning artist’s signature hits. $49.50 and up. 8pm.
- Dallas Burrow at McGonigel’s Mucky Duck | Saturday, July 9 | Virtual Option – Head to Upper Kirby to see Americana artist Dallas Burrow, perform at the venue’s Saturday night late show. $30 and up. 9:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).