Plan out your Pride Weekend with our guide to all-out bashes, parties, and special events taking place in Houston from Friday, June 24 to Sunday, June 26, 2022.
This year, the Pride Parade is returning to Downtown, making 2022 one of the biggest Pride celebrations in the last several years.
But there’s more to the weekend as you’ll see with a slate of late-night parties, concerts, brunch specials and more taking place across the city of Houston.
We’ve gathered some of the biggest events taking place during Pride Weekend, Friday, June 24 through Sunday, June 26, 2022:
Pride Weekend 2022 Events in Houston
- DNVRMX presents Pride 2022 Events at Multiple Venues | Daily – Get Pride Weekend rolling with a four-night slate of events taking place at venues around Houston. Start with Pride Opening Night at the Eagle with DJ Oscar Valezquez; swing by Bauhaus on Saturday for the fetish party, MasterMind, with DJs Paulo and Alex Ramos; stop by Post Houston after Saturday’s parade for an after-party featuring host Eliad Cohen, then take to super-late after-after hours party at Bauhaus starting at 2:30am; and wrap it up on Sunday with a Pride closing party at Rise Rooftop. Weekend passes $175 and up. Individual prices and times vary.
- Rainbow on the Green at Discovery Green | Friday, June 24 | FREE – Celebrate Pride Weekend at the Downtown park with award-winning drag queens, Houston’s own powerhouse vocalist Christina Wells, and the Kinsey Sicks, who are known as “America’s Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet.” 7pm to 10pm.
- Eden 2022: Pride Houston Girl+ Party at Rise Rooftop | Friday, June 24 – Pride Houston 365 brings its popular girl+ party back, dedicated to the strong womxn of the city’s LGBT+ community. $10 and up. 9pm.
- Pride Brunch Specials at Traveler’s Table | Friday, June 24 to Sunday, June 26 – On Houston Pride weekend, Traveler’s Table will offer a lineup of Pride-inspired brunch dishes, including Fruity Pebble French Toast, Tropical Fruit Toast, and a Loud & Proud cocktail. 10am to 2:30pm.
- The Pride Run 5K & 10K at Hennessy Park in Downtown | Saturday, June 25 – This special Pride Weekend run starts at Hennessy Park right next to Saint Arnold’s, headed west along the bayou and back. Early arrivals can also take part in a synchronized rainbow throw to get decked out in colorful pigments before you get rolling. Registration starts at $30. 7am.
- 44th Annual Houston Pride Celebration & Parade at Houston City Hall | Saturday, June 25 – The signature event of Pride Houston returns for its 44th edition, featuring an all-day festival at City Hall with DJs, vendor booths, a Family Fun Zone, and Coi Leray headlining the concert stage. Plus, the festive parade that caps off the celebration starting at 7pm. Festival admission is $5; parade watching is free from multiple locations in Downtown. Noon to 10pm.
- Pride Party at Southern Star Brewing Company | Saturday, June 25 | No Cover – The Conroe brewery celebrates Pride Weekend with a party featuring eats from TeaGu Cafe plus live music from Safe Distance and Ian Dartez. Noon to 10pm.
- Pride Extravaganza at Star Sailor HTX | Saturday, June 25 | No Cover – The Heights-area drinkery and kitchen hosts a Pride celebration benefiting the Montrose Center. Shop records, fashion and more from local vendors, sink Mermaid Mystik Leah in the dunk tank, and more. Noon.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs. Chicago Fire FC at PNC Stadium | Saturday, June 25 – Celebrate Pride Night at the Dynamo game with a special rainbow hat giveaway to those in attendance. $11 and up. 7pm.
- Kinky Circus & Artist Market Pride Party at Numbers Nightclub | Saturday, June 25 – Celebrate Pride Weekend at one of Houston’s most iconic locations when Kinky Circus and Artist Market sets up for a special Pride edition with live performers, circus acts, local artists and vendors, and more. $30 in advance; $35 day of show. 7pm.
- The Taylor Party: Taylor Swift Night at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, June 25 – Calling all Swifties to this Pride Night singalong event, where everyone will gather to belt out the hits of the pop singing icon, Taylor Swift. $15; open to ages 18 and up. 9pm.
- The Official Pride Houston After-Party: Rich’s at Rise Rooftop | Saturday, June 25 – Pride Houston 365 officially wraps up Pride Month celebrations with DJ Roland Belmares and DJ Joe Ross headlining the official after-party following parade festivities. $20 and up. 9pm.
- The Riot Comedy Show presents The Gay Agenda at Rudyard’s Pub | Saturday, June 25 – This monthly LGBTQ+ variety show is a great way to cap off Pride Night, featuring some of the funniest comedians in the LGBTQ+ community. $12 and up. 11pm.
- 4th Annual Pride Recovery Brunch at La Grange | Sunday, June 26 – Montrose Center hosts its fourth annual brunch event that celebrates Pride and those who paved the way for freedoms enjoyed today. $45 for a meal and 2 drinks; $15 per additional drink tickets. 11am to 4pm.
- Pride Picnic at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church | Sunday, June 26 – Near the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, St. Paul’s hosts its Pride Picnic, celebrating and affirming the LGBTQIA+ community, with lunch and Pride trivia. Free with RSVP, suggested lunch donation of $10. 12:15pm to 2pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).