Updated Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 6:19pm
Find the can’t-miss events in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide for Monday, June 20 to Sunday, June 26, 2022.
Your favorite nightlife guide is back to cure your weekly FOMO. We’ve got you covered with our in-the-know list of art, music, and nightlife events happening all week long around Houston, from Wednesday through Sunday.
Day + Nightlife Guide in Houston This Week: Monday, June 20 to Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Comedian Damon Wayans at Houston Improv | Thursday, June 23 to Sunday, June 26 – Across six sets in four nights, the legendary comedian and actor brings his genius for laughter to the Improv stage for can’t-miss comedy. Tickets are sold by the table; $90 for 2, and up. Times vary.
- Michael Ian Black at the Secret Group | Friday, June 24 & Saturday, June 25 – One-third of the comedy troupe Stella, and known for his roles in Wet Hot American Summer and other projects across TV and the silver screen, Michael Ian Black does two nights at the EaDo comedy club. $25. 8pm.
Monday, June 20, 2022
- Powfu in Concert at White Oak Music Hall – Exploding onto the scene in 2020 with the multi-platinum single, “Death Bed (Coffee for your Head),” the hip-hop songwriter comes to the downstairs stage of White Oak, joined by Snow and Ouse. $20 and up. 8pm.
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Tacos & Trivia Tuesday at True Anomaly Brewing | No Cover – The EaDo brewery’s weekly trivia night continues with five rounds of general trivia, where teams compete for prizes including beer and gift cards. 7:30pm.
- Colbie Caillat in Concert at Cullen Performance Hall – The two-time Grammy-winning singer-songwriter, Colbie Caillat celebrates the 15th anniversary of her debut album, Coco, on the University of Houston campus. $29.50 and up. 8pm.
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Game Night at Pur Noire Urban Wineries | No Cover – Try your hands and mind at Jenga, wine trivia, and more at the Downtown wine spot’s weekly game night. 5pm to 9pm.
- Wine Bingo at The Classy Cork | No Cover – Enjoy games of bingo with unique wine pairing and live music as this vino spot in Spring.
- Salsa & Latin Night at Post Houston – Beginners and experts can learn new moves, and then show them off, at an evening dance class followed by a dance night. $15. 6:30pm to 10pm.
Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Pride Houston presents Lounge One at Secret Garden HTX | FREE with RSVP – The Bravery Chef Hall in Downtown hosts a wellness oasis and sober celebration of self-care to begin Pride Weekend. Enjoy a spritz bar, healthy bites, live entertainment and wellness activities for a calming and healing experience. Free, but limited to the first 150 people. RSVP by Monday, June 20. 4pm to 8pm.
- Happy Hour Thursday at MFAH | No Cover – Enjoy free admission to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and take advantage of pop-up cocktail and food trucks on site. 5pm to 8pm.
- Houston Rockets NBA Draft Watch Party at Post Houston | FREE with RSVP – Take to the Skylawn at Post Houston in Downtown to watch the NBA Draft take place, where the Houston Rockets select third. Rockets legends will swing by the event, plus you can take part in games, prizes, giveaways and more. Free with RSVP; $30 for reserved seating. 5pm to 10pm.
- Pride Houston presents Rock the Runway Fashion Show at Rise Rooftop – Pride Houston 365 returns to the runway with a celebration of haute styles, the latest fashions in ladies’ evening wear, and plenty of avant-garde statements from LGBTQIA+ designers. $5 in advance; VIP options available. 6pm to 11pm.
- Bingo for Booze at Diablo Loco | No Cover – Take advantage of Wednesday night drink specials while playing bingo at the Richmond drinkery. 8pm.
- Beso Thursday at Clé – Dance to the beat while DJ David Cruz spins musica Latina, house music, and hip hop. Cover TBD. 10pm to 2am.
Friday, June 24, 2022
- Keshi in Concert at House of Blues – The Houston-native dropped his debut studio album, Gabriel, in late March, and brings his acclaimed sound of smooth falsetto over hip-hop bangers to the stage at House of Blues. $35. 7pm.
- Mewithoutyou in Concert at White Oak Music Hall – The indie rock band draws its 20-year career to a close with a farewell tour that brings them through White Oak’s downstairs stage. $30. 7pm.
- Comedian Marlon Wayans at Bayou Music Center – While his brother does four nights at the Improv, Marlon Wayans brings his own brand of side-splitting comedy to Downtown’s Bayou Music Center for a one night–only show while on the Microphone Fiend Tour. $49 and up. 7:30pm.
- Classic Numbers at Numbers Nightclub – The Montrose mainstay continues its run, spinning Friday night alt-’80s tunes for dancing late into the night. Cover varies. 9pm to 2am.
- Pride Houston presents Eden 2022 at Rise Rooftop – Dedicated to the strong women of Houston’s LGBT+ community, Pride Houston 365 hosts their annual Eden party at Rise Rooftop. $10 and up. 9pm to 2am.
Saturday, June 25, 2022
- 2nd Annual Summer Seoul Festival at Independence Park – Immerse yourself in all things K-pop and K-Hip Hop at this Asian music and food festival in Pearland, completely with the Myeongdong Market Pavilion featuring food, drink and dessert vendors, local shopping, three large dance competitions, and more fun for all ages. $10. 11am to 10pm.
- Doodle Social at Little Woodrow’s Midtown | No Cover – Spend the dog days of summer with other doodle owners and watch as your pups enjoy time off-leash in a giant puppy pool with toys and treats provided. Noon to 5pm.
- 44th Annual Houston Pride Celebration at City Hall – The signature event of Pride Houston returns for its 44th edition, featuring an all-day festival at City Hall with DJs, vendor booths, a Family Fun Zone, and Coi Leray headlining the concert stage. Festival admission is $5; the 7pm parade watching is free. Noon to 10pm.
- Wine Tasting at Bodega Bellaire Wine + Goods | FREE – Try delicious wines from the “natural” wine world, curated by Light Years Wines’ own Steve Buechner, while enjoying cheese from Houston Dairymaids, a CBD bar, and more at the charming wine shop in Bellaire. 1pm to 4pm.
- Revelry Summer Bar Olympics at Revelry on Richmond – Grab your crew and vie for the gold prize ($400 cash, plus a trophy) when the Montrose bar’s summer bar olympics return, with team competitions in giant beer pong, b-ball shootout, cornhole, flip cup, giant Connect 4, and the new water obstacle course. $20 registration per four-person team. 1pm to 6pm.
- Kinky Circus & Artists Market Pride Party at Numbers Nightclub – Celebrate Pride Weekend at one of Houston’s most iconic locations when Kinky Circus and Artist Market sets up for a special Pride edition with live performers, circus acts, local artists and vendors, and more. $30 in advance; $35 day of show. 7pm to 2am.
- An Evening with Vic DiBitetto at House of Blues – House of Blues presents An Evening with Vic DiBitetto, featuring the self-proclaimed “Donkey of Comedy” and “The Working Class Zero” for one night only. $25 and up. 7:30pm.
- Denzel Curry at 713 Music Hall | Saturday, June 25 – The Florida rapper just recently dropped his fifth studio album, Melt My Eyez See Your Future, which is doing work on the Billboard charts as he comes to Post Houston’s concert stage. $32 and up. 8pm.
- The Taylor Party: Taylor Swift Night at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, June 25 – Calling all Swifties to this Pride Night singalong event, where everyone will gather to belt out the hits of the pop singing icon, Taylor Swift. $15; open to ages 18 and up. 9pm.
- Sunday Funday in East End – Plan a fun-filled day with our guide for ways to pack your Sunday mornings, afternoons and nights in East End.
- Future Fest Market at Post Houston | No Cover – Buy, sell and trade apparel with more than 45 sneaker, streetwear and vintage vendors at this afternoon market at Downtown’s Post building. Noon to 6pm.
- DJ Will Clarke at Clé Houston – Take a dip and party poolside with DJ Will Clarke, known for his hits “Hallelujah,” “The Hymn,” and “My Church.” $10. 2pm to 8pm.
- The Crüe in Concert at Rise Rooftop | FREE – Crüeheads and ’80s rock fans will enjoy the sounds of the Motley Crüe tribute band at Rise Rooftop. 3pm.
- Adult Craft Night: DIY Neon Signs at Axelrad – Team up with the instructors from Crafters Paradise and learn how to make your own customized neon sign to take home. $40. 6pm to 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).