Updated Monday, June 20, 2022 at 6:05pm
Make the most of your week with our top festivals, events, and things to do this week in Houston from Monday, June 20 to Sunday, June 26, 2022.
These are all the must-hit Pride, music, comedy and sporting events to help you make the most of your week.
We’ve whittled it down to our 15 picks for the week, but you can always check out the extended calendar for more happenings in Houston.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, June 20 to Sunday, June 26, 2022.
Top 15 Festivals, Events & Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Colbie Caillat in Concert at Cullen Performance Hall | Tuesday, June 21 – The two-time Grammy-winning singer-songwriter, Colbie Caillat celebrates the 15th anniversary of her debut album, Coco, on the University of Houston campus. $29.50 and up. 8pm.
- Houston Astros vs. New York Mets at Minute Maid Park | Tuesday, June 21 & Wednesday, June 22 – It’s Pride Night at the ballpark for the first game of this back-to-back series, featuring a fanny pack giveaway, Pride entertainment and dollar dogs at the concession stands. Wednesday’s afternoon game will feature Stranger Things-themed entertainment. $19 and up. Tuesday 7pm; Wednesday 1pm.
- Undersea Discovery at Houston Zoo | Tuesday, June 21 to Thursday, June 23 – Bring your toddlers to the Houston Zoo for an early morning trek through the new Undersea Discovery exhibit at Houston Zoo. Get up close to unique and different animatronic marine wildlife and discover more about these fascinating ocean animals. Registration required; general admission tickets are flex pricing, starting at $21.95; $17.95 for ages 3 to 12. 8am to 9am.
- Pride Houston presents Rock the Runway Fashion Show at Rise Rooftop | Thursday, June 23 – Pride Houston 365 returns to the runway with a celebration of haute styles, the latest fashions in ladies’ evening wear, and plenty of avant-garde statements from LGBTQIA+ designers. $5 in advance; VIP options available. 6pm to 11pm.
- Comedian Damon Wayans at Houston Improv | Thursday, June 23 to Sunday, June 26 – Across six sets in four nights, the legendary comedian and actor brings his genius for laughter to the Improv stage for can’t-miss comedy. Tickets are sold by the table; $90 for 2, and up. Times vary.
- Keshi in Concert at House of Blues | Friday, June 24 – The Houston-native dropped his debut studio album, Gabriel, in late March, and brings his acclaimed sound of smooth falsetto over hip-hop bangers to the stage at House of Blues. $35. 7pm.
- Comedian Marlon Wayans at Bayou Music Center | Friday, June 24 – While his brother does four nights at the Improv, Marlon Wayans brings his own brand of side-splitting comedy to Downtown’s Bayou Music Center for a one night–only show while on the Microphone Fiend Tour. $49 and up. 7:30pm.
- 2nd Annual Summer Seoul Festival at Independence Park | Saturday, June 25 – Immerse yourself in all things K-pop and K-Hip Hop at this Asian music and food festival in Pearland, completely with the Myeongdong Market Pavilion featuring food, drink and dessert vendors, local shopping, three large dance competitions, and more fun for all ages. $10. 11am to 10pm.
- 44th Annual Houston Pride Celebration at City Hall | Saturday, June 25 – The signature event of Pride Houston returns for its 44th edition, featuring an all-day festival at City Hall with DJs, vendor booths, a Family Fun Zone, and Coi Leray headlining the concert stage. Festival admission is $5; parade watching is free (begins at 7pm). Noon to 10pm.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs. Chicago Fire FC at PNC Stadium | Saturday, June 25 – Led by Swiss winger and former Liverpool midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri, the Chicago Fire pay a visit to the Dynamo on Pride Night in EaDo. $11 and up. 7pm.
- An Evening with Vic DiBitetto at House of Blues | Saturday, June 25 – House of Blues presents An Evening with Vic DiBitetto, featuring the self-proclaimed “Donkey of Comedy” and “The Working Class Zero” for one night only. $25 and up. 7:30pm.
- Houston Latin American Chamber Orchestra presents Romance at Miller Outdoor Theatre | Saturday, June 25 | FREE – Catch a concert full of romantic Latin American music and dance at the free-admission theater at Hermann Park. 8:30pm.
- Pop Cats at Silver Street Studios | Saturday, June 25 & Sunday, June 26 – Enjoy two days of cat-themed festivities with kitty playgrounds, merch, photo ops, art, live music, cat adoptions and more. $18. 11am to 5pm.
- Future Fest Market at Post Houston | Sunday, June 26 | No Cover – Buy, sell and trade apparel with more than 45 sneaker, streetwear and vintage vendors at this afternoon market at Downtown’s Post building. Noon to 6pm.
- 5 Seconds of Summer in Concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Sunday, June 26 – Out of Australia, the pop rock foursome hits the stage in the Woodlands on the Take My Hand World Tour, promoting their forthcoming fifth album, 5SOS5. $29.50 and up. 7pm.
Many More Things to Do in Houston
- Top Concerts & Live Shows This Week – Check out our top picks for local and touring musicians, stars, and personalities hitting the stage in H-Town this week.
- Top Games & Sports Events This Week – Scope out professional and select college sports games, touring athletic competitions, local fitness and participatory events, and more.
- Top Things to Do For Kids & Families This Week – Zero in on the best option for families and the junior set around Greater Houston.
- Current Temporary Museum Exhibits & Art Installations in Greater Houston – Explore the newest installations and exhibits on short term display at museums and locations around Houston, with a focus on art, history, and science.
- More Options on Our Calendar – Explore more live entertainment, events, pop-ups, markets, and other options around Houston.
Save on Houston Museum & Brewery Passes
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).