Celebrate the pops in your life with Father’s Day meal specials, events and more around Houston leading up to Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19, 2022.
Enjoy a Father’s Day 2022 weekend filled with events, free admission to Houston area attractions, special brunches and dinners, and much more.
Things to Do in Houston for Father’s Day 2022
- Father’s Day Bourbon Whiskey Flight Special at Blossom Hotel Houston | Daily through Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19 – All week long, you can bring Pops to the brand new luxury hotel near the Museum District for a flight of three Bourbons—Eagle Rare, Willet Bourbon and Bulleit Rye—plus a charcuterie board to pair. Father’s Day specials are also available for booking. Flights are $32. Noon to 9pm.
- Father’s Day Weekend: The Force is Strong with this One at Lone Star Flight Museum | Saturday, June 18 & Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19– Bring dad to meet Star Wars characters, while kids can make Father’s Day-themed crafts and enjoy demonstrations on the aircraft that inspired the series’ spaceships. $15 to $18; $2 off Saturday admission for anyone wearing Star Wars character costumes; free for dads on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19. 10am to 5pm, with most activities in the morning and early afternoon.
Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Father’s Day at George Ranch Historical Park – Give dad a day on the ranch at the historical park in Fort Bend, where he’ll learn to load and shoot replica flint locks and percussion rifles that date back more than a century. Classes for just for dad, but families can watch and enjoy the rest of the day getting a taste of life before modern conveniences. $15 and up. 10:30am.
- Stirred, Up & Boozy Cocktail Class at Blossom Hotel Houston – Kicking off the new Cocktail Mixer Series, this Father’s Day special will walk you through the classic, stirred up cocktails of prohibition, including Old Pals, Classic Manhattans, the Vieux Carré, and more. $50; includes three cocktails. 2pm.
- Day of the Dad: Professional Photos with Dad at Sugar Land Town Square | FREE – Visit the Community Center with dad at Sugar Land Town Square for a professional photo session with local photographer, Sharon Ku. 3pm to 5pm.
Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Father’s Day Brunch Buffet at Xochi – Experience Oaxacan-inspired cuisine with dad at the Downtown restaurant, Xochi, for a brunch buffet and live music by Ikaru. $52 per person and $15 per child. 10am to 2:30pm.
- Father’s Day at Brennan’s of Houston – Treat the dad in your life to Brennan’s multi-course, prix fixe Creole brunch featuring favorites like seafood gumbo and snapping turtle soup to crawfish cakes and duck crepes. Menu prices vary. Reservations recommended. 10am to 7:30pm.
- Daddy & Me: Father’s Day Painting at Prime Art Gallery – Have a painting party with your pop as Prime Art Gallery hosts a Father’s Day-inspired art workshop in Westchase. $25 per person. 11am to 1pm.
- Father’s Day Steak & Eggs at Monkey’s Tail – Treat Dad to steak and eggs at Mexican American kitchen and dive, Monkey’s Tail, this Father’s Day. Patrons can enjoy a 14-ounce ribeye served with hollandaise, eggs, and spicy chili potatoes for $20, alongside drinks from beer buckets, beer pitchers, and a variety of cocktails. Plates are $20; drinks available for purchase. 11am to 3pm.
- Dads Eat Free at Phat Eatery – Swing by the Malaysian spot in West Houston and visiting dads will score a free draft beer and entree with the purchase of another entree. One per table, dine-in only. 11am to 9:30pm.
- Short Rib & Japanese Old-Fashioned Combo at Tobiuo Sushi & Bar – The Cinco Ranch Japanese eatery is offering a 72-hour sous vide short rib with peach-carrot puree, pickled red onions and herb trinity paired with a Japanese Old-Fashioned made with Japanese whiskey, black sugar and bitters. $30. 11am to 9:30pm.
- Rad Dad Father’s Day Extravaganza at Eureka Heights Brewing Co. | No Cover – Celebrate all things Dad with smoked meats, craft beer, and vintage toy vendor Super Happy Incredible Toys at Eureka Heights Brewing Co in the Heights. Noon.
- Drive Your Dreams Houston Car Show at NRG Arena – This one-day event brings together celebrity cars, exotics, old-school muscle, and more automobiles for a Father’s Day car show all afternoon. The family-friendly event will also feature amusement rides, carnival games, monster trucks and more. $40 and up. Noon to 5pm.
- Father’s Day Luau at The Food Court: Food Truck Park | No Cover – Gift your father a tiki shirt to wear for the Father’s Day Luau and enjoy music, drinks, food trucks, live entertainment, and more at the food truck park in Barker Cypress. 1pm to 5pm.
- Father’s Day at Bayou Bend Collection & Gardens | FREE for Dads – Surround yourself with art, nature, and live music as Bayou Bend Collection & Gardens—a 14-acre facility that houses a collection of decorative art, paintings, and furniture in River Oaks—hosts a Father’s day celebration. Free admission for fathers; $12.50 and under for house and gardens admission. 1pm to 5pm.
- Man Cave Market at Railway Heights | No Cover – For the first time, the Washington Ave marketplace north of I-10 hosts a Man Cave Market, featuring unique trinkets, gadgets and gifts for dad, along with live music and food. 4pm to 9pm.
- Tejano Music Night at Kemah Boardwalk | FREE – The Sunday night concert series features Tracy Perez on-stage at 5pm, followed by Jay Perez to close it down at the Kemah Boardwalk. Plus, when you buy one All Day Ride Pass, you can get $5 off for dad. Concert runs from 5pm to 9:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).