Updated Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 10:18pm
Find the can’t-miss events in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide for Monday, June 13 to Sunday, June 19, 2022.
Your favorite nightlife guide is back to cure your weekly FOMO. We’ve got you covered with our in-the-know list of art, music, and nightlife events happening all week long around Houston, from Wednesday through Sunday.
Day + Nightlife Guide in Houston This Week: Monday, June 13 to Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Father’s Day Bourbon Whiskey Flight Special at Blossom Hotel Houston | Daily – All week long, you can bring Pops to the brand new luxury hotel near the Museum District for a flight of three Bourbons—Eagle Rare, Willet Bourbon and Bulleit Rye—plus a charcuterie board to pair. Father’s Day specials are also available for booking. Flights are $32. Noon to 9pm.
- Day Passes to Pools Across Greater Houston | Daily – Beat the heat when you book a day pass with our guide to hotel and resort pools across the Greater Houston area.
- Comedian Godfrey at Houston Improv | Friday, June 17 to Sunday, June 19 – From BET to Comedy Central, and in films like Soul Plane and Zoolander, the Nigerian American comedian can be found all over as he heads to West Houston for five sets across the weekend. $44 for 2, and up. Times vary.
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Calexico at White Oak Music Hall – Groove to the Latin-infused sounds of Americana indie rockers Calexico when they come to White Oak in support of El Mirador, their 12th studio album. $30 in advance; $35 day of show. 7pm.
- Backstreet Boys in Concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion – The Woodlands plays host to the best-selling boy band of the ’90s, Backstreet Boys, who amassed countless No. 1 hits and well over 100 million albums sold. $39 and up, but you may find cheaper, better, or hard-to-find tickets on the online resale market. 7:30pm.
- True Crime Trivia & Steak Night at Front Porch Pub | No Cover – Show off your knowledge of all things true crime, while savoring a juicy steaks over drinks at the Midtown mainstay. 7:30pm.
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Jurassic Park Trivia at Ingenious Brewing Company | No Cover – On the massive heals of the release of Jurassic World: Dominion, sprint to the Humble brewery to put your knowledge of the Jurassic Park series to good use. 7pm.
- $2 Bill Two Dollar Comedy Show at The Secret Group – Catch a mid-week comedy show over drinks in EaDo. $2 at the door. 7:30pm.
Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Blanket Bingo at Market Square Park – Bring your blanket, lawn chairs, or snag one of the tables at the park for a night of music, great prizes, and bingo in Downtown. $10. 6pm to 9pm.
- Adekunle Gold at House of Blues | Thursday, June 17 – The Nigerian Afrobeats singer-songwriter brings his latest album, Catch Me If You Can, to Downtown’s House of Blues. $30. 7pm.
- Houston Brazilian Carnaval with Monobloco, DJ Dexx at Rockefeller’s | Thursday, June 17 – Direct from Brasil, Monobloco brings their joyous rhythms of street music to the Washington Ave venue for a night of all-ages Carnaval fun, complete with Brasil’s best tunes from DJ Dexx, Brazilian appetizers, food vendors, and more. $40. 8pm.
- Dean Lewis in Concert at Warehouse Live – Catch the multi-platinum selling Australian artist during the Hurtless tour as it swings through EaDo. $25 and up. 8pm.
- Cobweb Cabaret at Warehouse Live – Vauxdevil presents this burlesque show featuring performances by Emma Vauxdevil, Louisiana Purchase, Mz Juno, the Abby Cadabra, and many more. $35 and up. 9pm.
Friday, June 17, 2022
- 4th Annual Flip Flop Friday at Little Woodrow’s EaDo | No Cover – Channel your inner Buffet with specialty frozen drinks, beach vibes, and dress up—or down—strongly encouraged. Live music at 3pm; live DJ at 7pm. Bar closes at 2am.
- After Dark: Roaring ’20s at Houston Zoo – Stepping back in time to the decade that the Houston Zoo was formed (1922), the Zoo will be transforming into a 1920s-style speakeasy, featuring a live dueling piano show, a photo booth, food and drinks, and more. $39; includes one free drink. 6pm to 9pm.
- Flamenco Night at Boheme | No Cover – Dance to the live music of Solero Flamenco on the patio at the popular Montrose drinking establishment. 6:30pm to 10:30pm.
- Audien at Stereo Live – The Grammy-nominated progressive house DJ heads to West Houston for a pulse-pounding Friday night show. $22 and up. 10pm.
Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Beer Olympics at SpindleTap Brewery – See who will be crowned the gold medalist while competing in various games, challenges and activities. $40 per team or $10 per person. 11am.
- SummerFest & Artisan Market at B-52 Brewing | No Cover – Shop over 75 vendors and enjoy live music and food trucks at Conroe’s pet- and family-friendly event. Noon to 5pm.
- Stirred, Up & Boozy Cocktail Class at Blossom Hotel Houston – Kicking off the new Cocktail Mixer Series, this Father’s Day special will walk you through the classic, stirred up cocktails of prohibition, including Old Pals, Classic Manhattans, the Vieux Carré, and more. $50; includes three cocktails. 2pm.
- Soaked: Official Pride Houston Pool Party at Clé | Saturday, June 18 – Pride Houston 365 makes a splash with their vibe-filled pool party in Midtown, featuring multiple DJs on the decks, dancers, games and prizes, food and drink specials, and more. $25 in advance; $30 at the door; VIP daybeds and cabanas available. 2pm to 8pm.
- Humble Craft Brewers Fest at Humble SportsFlex | No Cover – The ultimate hoppy trifecta of local craft beer, live music and food trucks are just part of the fun at this summer brewers showcase. 3pm to 8pm.
- Pride Art Show 2022 at Hardy & Nance Studios | FREE – The near-Downtown art studio unveils its 2022 Pride Show which brings together members of all communities to use their art as a positive form of expression against discrimination and violence. 5pm to 9pm.
- Puro Desmadre: A Chicano Art Exhibit at Modern Art Gallery – Don your zoom suit if you’ve got one (en serio) for an evening celebrating Chicano culture and community in Downtown, complete with art installations, live DJ music by DJ Chicano Boulevard and DJ Kay Illah, lowrider cars, and more. Sounds by $25. 6pm to midnight.
- WOMH Benefit Show at White Oak Music Hall – Hear icons of pop as played by local bands when they switch gears to perform as beloved groups like Incubus, the Beatles, Misfits, Journey, Pixies and more at this benefit show that raises money to provide mental health services for the Houston music and art scene. $10. 7pm.
- Nick Cannon presents: MTV Wild N’ Out Live at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion – Catch the successful MTV series, Wild N’ Out, as it comes to life on the stage in the Woodlands. Along with an appearance from the show’s host, Nick Cannon, you can expect stand-up bits by the show’s cast, interactive game segments, and musical numbers. $29.50 and up. 8pm.
- David Lee Murphy, with Texas Hill at Miller Outdoor Theatre | FREE – The “Dust on the Bottle” country artist arrives in Houston on the No Zip Code tour, joined by the Craig Wayne Boyd-led Texas Hill. 8:30pm.
- Beach Club Sunday at Sekai | No Cover – Enjoy a poolside brunch at day party at the EaDo club and weekend hot spot. 1pm to 8pm.
- Man Cave Market at Railway Heights | No Cover – For the first time, the Washington Ave marketplace north of I-10 hosts a Man Cave Market, featuring unique trinkets, gadgets and gifts for dad, along with live music and food. 4pm to 9pm.
- Nothing More and Asking Alexandria in Concert at House of Blues – The San Antonio-based rock band brings the heat to Houston in support of their latest album, The Stories We Tell Ourselves. $39.50 and up. 5:45pm.
- Léon at White Oak Music Hall | Sunday, June 19 – The downstairs stage at White Oak welcomes Swedish pop singer Léon when she comes to town with songs from her latest release, Circles. $23 in advance; $25 day of show. 7pm.
- Comedian Bobcat Goldthwait at the Secret Group – For decades, the gruff-voiced comedian has made audiences laugh with roles in movies like Police Academy, as a director for Chapelle’s Show and Community, and in his stand-up specials. He’ll come to EaDo for one Sunday evening set. Tickets are $15 in advance; $20 day of show. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).