Updated Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 4:15pm
Find the can’t-miss events in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide for Wednesday, June 8 to Sunday, June 12, 2022.
Your favorite nightlife guide is back to cure your weekly FOMO. We’ve got you covered with our in-the-know list of art, music, and nightlife events happening all week long around Houston, from Wednesday through Sunday.
Day + Nightlife Guide in Houston This Week: Wednesday, June 1 to Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Wine & Food Week in The Woodlands | Monday, June 6 to Sunday, June 12 – Celebrating 18 years of all things food and wine is the fan-favorite Wine & Food Week, which returns with an entirely new event lineup featuring hundreds of wines, scores of celebrity guests and a list of fresh culinary faces at multiple venues across the Woodlands. Ticket pricing varies by event. Times vary.
- Comedian Annie Lederman at Houston Improv | Friday, June 10 to Sunday, June 12 – Seen on shows like MTV’s Girl Code and Chelsea Lately and served as writer and producer of Showtime’s Who Is America? with Sacha Baron Cohen, Annie Lederman performs five sets across the weekend at the West Houston comedy club. Starts at $44 for 2. Times vary.
- at Silver Street: Summer Flea at Silver Street Studios | Saturday, June 11 & Sunday, June 12 – Shop one-of-a-kind collectibles, vintage, fashion, homegoods, furniture, gourmet foods and more at the return of Summer Flea at Silver Street Studios in the Arts District. $5, but 365 Houston readers can save 50% on admission when using promocode 365HTX at checkout. 10am to 5pm.
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Yellowstone Trivia at Igenious Brewing Co. | No Cover – Show off your trivia chops at a game focused on Paramount+’s neo-Western TV drama. 7pm.
- Wednesday Trivia Night at Eureka Heights | No Cover – Join in a free game of general trivia over brews at Eureka Heights. 7pm.
- $2 Bill Two Dollar Comedy Show at The Secret Group – Enjoy mid-week drinks and laughs at the weekly comedy showcase. $2. 7:30pm.
- Gera MX at House of Blues – Coming off a huge 2021 that saw the Mexican rapper team with Christian Nodal and Rels B on charted singles, the rapper heads to Downtown to perform fan faves and songs from his latest EP, Los No tan Tristes. $49 and up. 8pm.
- Flobots in Concert at Warehouse Live – Ride your bike with no handlebars to EaDo to catch the “movers, shakers and producers”—and rap-rockers—live on stage. 8pm. Starts at $20
- Disco vs. New Wave Night at Etro Lounge | No Cover – Dj Grrrl Parts spins late ’70s and ’80s tracks in a head to head dance battle. 9pm to 2am
Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Happy Hour Thursday at Museum of Fine Arts, Houston | No Cover – Happy Hour returns to the free admission day at MFAH, offering you a chance to grab a drink, visit galleries and explore the campus. 5pm to 8pm.
- Harry Potter Trivia at Walking Stick Brewery – Flex your knowledge of everything Harry Potter at the Heights brewery’s trivia night, including 70 original questions and a final wizard duel. $8 and up. 7pm to 9pm.
Friday, June 10, 2022
- Black Restaurant Week’s 5th Annual Nosh Culinary Showcase at George R. Brown Convention Center – Back again for a fifth time, this culinary showcase gets you close to the city’s premiere Black chefs, caterers and bartenders who are serving up tantalizing tastes from cuisines that stretch the African diaspora. $40; $65 for VIP with cocktail lounge access, and up. 6pm to 10pm.
- Howard & the Nosebleeds in Concert at the Continental Club – Houston’s own self-proclaimed “neo-psychedelia” hard rock band plays in support of their latest album, Get Psychic. $10 and up. 7pm.
- Machine Gun Kelly in Concert at Toyota Center – Houston is the second stop on the multi-platinum selling artist’s massive Mainstream Sellout Tour. It is the first arena tour for the rapper and pop rocker, who will be joined on stage by Blackbear and Iann Dior. $29 and up, but you may find cheaper or better seats on the ticket resale market. 8pm.
- House of Harries at Warehouse Live – Sing, dance, and sway along to the music of Harry Styles & One Direction at this Harry Styles-themed nightclub night in EaDo. $13 and up. 9:30pm.
- Imanbek in Concert at Stereo Live – Known for his multi-platinum Roses Remix, the Grammy Award–winning Kazakhstan native and master of EDM takes the stage at Stereo Live. $10. 10pm.
Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Pride Houston’s Rock the Cogniac at Belle Station | Saturday, June 11 | FREE with RSVP – Teaming up with The Flava Team, Pride Houston sets up shop at Belle Station in Midtown for masterfully handcrafted cocktails that feature NYAK cognac, plus mimosas, swag, live DJs, and more. Noon to 7pm.
- Summer Jam HTX 2022 at SoHo Festival Grounds – Get to South Houston for a summer concert featuring summertime DJs and over two dozen rap artists, headlined by Moneybagg Yo, Latto, Bun B, Lil Flip, Tay Money, and more. $85 and up. 2pm to 11pm.
- Koe Wetzel in Concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion – The Woodlands hosts outlaw country-meets-grunge singer-songwriter Koe Wetzel as he performs in support of his latest album, Sellout. $35 and up, but you may find cheaper or better seats on the ticket resale market. 7:30pm.
- A Bayou City Picnic: Adysen Malek at the Arboretum – This special summer picnic series stocks you up with free Saint Arnold brews and your choice of sandwiches or charcuterie for you to enjoy when Adysen Malek performs a night of love songs in the breezy scenery of the Arboretum. $85 for 2; add-ons available. 6:30pm to 8pm.
- Pink Moon Cabaret at Social Beer Garden | No Cover – Catch a burlesque show performed to live jazz at the hotspot destination in Midtown. 7:30pm to 9pm.
- Comedian Ku Egenti Birthday Extravaganza at the Secret Group – The EaDo hot spot will host the ultimate birthday party, including standup comedy, live music and burlesque in the name of local comedian Ku Egenti. $15. 7:30pm.
- Honky Tonk Soiree at Rockefeller’s – Get dressed in your best country-cocktail attire for a one-night concert featuring Jason James, Amber Digby and Johnny Falstaff. $25 and up. 9pm.
- Soul Control in Concert at Warehouse Live – Soul Control brings their high-energy dance experience Electro Bounce to Warehouse Live. $15. 10pm.
- Yoga & Bubbles at Blossom Hotel Houston – One of the city’s newest luxury hotels located near the Museum District hosts a relaxing yoga session by the rooftop pool that overlooks the Houston skyline. $35. 10am to noon.
- LGBTQ+ Sunday Fundays Around Houston – Celebrate Pride Month with our guide to Sunday revelry at landmarks in the city’s LGBTQ+ communities.
- HTX Market Second Sundays at Eureka Heights Brewing Co. | No Cover – Shop and eat local at this weekend event featuring a Satellite of Pizza, small businesses, local makers and artists at the Heights brewery. 1pm to 5pm.
- Obscure Houston Oddities Market at Numbers Nightclub – Shop the only indoor market of its kind featuring macabre and bizarre vendors, including taxidermy, wet specimens, skulls, found art, antiques, true crime memorabilia, dark art, and much more. $5. 1pm to 8pm
- Green for a Day in Concert at Rise Rooftop | FREE – Watch a tribute concert with cover acts like Green For A Day, a tribute to Green Day; Road II Ruin, a tribute to The Ramones; True Stories, a Talking Heads tribute; and The Modern Age, covering songs by The Strokes at Rise Rooftop. RSVP required. 2pm.
- Clé Summer Sessions: Above & Beyond – Above and Beyond performs at poolside at Clé as the raucous Sunday Funday series continues. $60. 2pm to 8pm.
- Suffocation & Atheist in Concert at White Oak Music Hall – The Forces of Hostility tour lands at White Oak, featuring headliners Suffocation alongside Atheist, Soreption and Contrarian. $20. 7pm.
- Brit Floyd in Concert at Smart Financial Centre – Witness a Pink Floyd tribute show that includes highlights from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, and features a show-stopping 23-minute note-for-note performance of the iconic song, “Echoes,” in Sugar Land. $49.50 and up, but you may find cheaper or better seats on the online resale market. 7:30pm.
- Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears in Concert at the Heights Theater – Catch a live set by the blues, funk, and soul artist Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears, best known for his distinct brand of retro soul. $24 and up. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).