Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, June 6 through Sunday, June 12, 2022.
This weekend is full of live concert experiences, major touring headliners, living legends, and chances to get outside and hear some tunes.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Amos Lee at Cullen Performance Hall at UH | Friday, June 10 – Singer-songwriter Amos Lee brings his blues folk to the University of Houston’s Cullen Theater for a night supporting his latest release, Dreamland. $33 and up. 7:30pm.
- Herb Alpert & Lani Hall at The Centrum in Cypress Creek | Friday, June 10 – Rescheduled from January, the legendary trumpeter and Tijuana Brass leader is joined by Grammy-winning vocalist Lani Hall for a live show in Cypress Creek. $35 and up. 8pm.
- Machine Gun Kelly at Toyota Center | Friday, June 10 – Houston is the second stop on the Mainstream Sellout Tour, the multi-platinum rapper and pop rock singer’s first arena tour, joined by Blackbear and Iann Dior. $29 and up. 8pm.
- Houston Symphony presents Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows at Hobby Center | Friday, June 10 & Saturday, June 11 – Relive the epic battle of Hogwarts when Houston Symphony performs live to the film in an orchestral concert at Hobby Center. $34 and up. Times vary.
- Summer Jam HTX 2022 at SoHo Festival Grounds | Saturday, June 11 – Get to South Houston for a summer concert featuring summertime DJs and over two dozen rap artists, headlined by Moneybagg Yo, Latto, Bun B, Lil Flip, Tay Money, and more. $85 and up. 2pm to 11pm.
- A Bayou City Picnic: Adysen Malek at the Arboretum | Saturday, June 11 – This special summer picnic series stocks you up with free Saint Arnold brews and your choice of sandwiches or charcuterie for you to enjoy when Adysen Malek performs a night of love songs in the breezy scenery of the Arboretum. $85 for 2; add-on options available. 6:30pm to 8pm.
- Koe Wetzel at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Saturday, June 11 – The Texas-native artist brings his blend of rock and country to the Woodlands’ outdoor stage to play fan faves and songs from his latest, Sellout. $35 and up. 7:30pm.
- Ebi at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, June 11 – The legendary Iranian pop singer brings beloved ballads from more than 50 years of musicmaking to a Sugar Land audience. $39 and up. 7:30pm.
- Jesse McCartney at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, June 11 – The actor and pop artist, formerly of boy band Dream Street, stops by White Oak to perform songs from his first album in several years, New Stage. $30 and up. 8pm.
- Houston Pride Band presents Celebrations at MATCH | Saturday, June 11 – Get grooving to summer block party vibes when Houston Pride Band brings the brass for a night celebrating Pride Season with music like Festive Overture, “La Fiesta Mexicana,” songs from Kool and the Gang, and more. $15; $5 for ages 12 and under. 8pm.
- Brit Floyd at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, June 12 – The internationally-touring Pink Floyd tribute spectacle comes to Sugar Land, delivering all the lights and sounds of the ’70s legends of classic rock. $49.50 and up. 7:30pm.
- Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears at the Heights Theater | Sunday, June 12 – At long last, the blues guitarist returns to touring and is joined by his band and Grammy-nominated bluesman, Cedric Burnside. $24 and up. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).