Cool off with frozen daiquiris, icy treats and other specialty drinks from our picks for the best daiquiri spots in Greater Houston.
Maybe you’ve seen our rundown on our favorite snow cone shops across Greater Houston, but let’s say you’re looking for an icy treat with a little kick? We’ve got you covered there, too.
With dozens of locations between our picks for daiquiri spots, you’re never far from a quick drive thru for a flavored daiquiri or frozen drink to chill out when Houston’s temps start climbing.
Of course, to-go alcohol regulations require these establishments to seal drinks before they leave the premises. Be sure to drive responsibly so you can enjoy these frozen treats in the comfort of your own home.
Top Daiquiri Shops in Greater Houston
- Candy Shack Daiquiris at Multiple Locations – With several locations from Baybrook to Conroe, including an outpost on Washington Avenue, this popular shop packs a punch across thirteen classic flavors topped with gummies, Oreos, and other flavorful garnishes. One look at the food menu—which features chicken and waffles, catfish and shrimp—might have you bringing home dinner, too. Learn more.
- New Orleans D&W Daiquiris To Go at Multiple Locations – In South Side, Humble and Mission Bend, you can swing by to pick up a Big Easy-style daiquiri in dozens of different flavors, including the fruit-infused tastes of the Mardi Gras Reserves, tropical flavors, signature drinks, and more. Learn more.
- W Grill Margaritas To Go on Washington Avenue – This popular go-to to-go spot on the corner of Washington and Durham offers the usual frozen favorites in several flavors of margaritas, piña coladas, strawberry daiquiris and more to sip on while you grab grub like tacos, burgers and other savories. Learn more.
- Bourbon St. Daiquiris at Multiple Locations – Across three locations in West Houston and a fourth in Pearland, this French Quarter–inspired daq’ slinger pairs more than a dozen flavors, including seasonal offerings like King Cake or S’mores, with staple dishes of NOLA like po’boys, oysters, fried fish baskets and more. Learn more.
- Daiquiri Shack at Multiple Locations – From the classics to custom concoctions, there’s more than 50 flavors to savor at one of four locations of the Daiquiri Shack; two in South Houston plus outposts in Missouri City and Greenspoint. If that’s not enough, you can pair up a frozen drink with wings, spicy boudin and pizza. Learn more.
- Samburger Grill & Daiquiris To Go in Fifth Ward – For more than 20 years, this classic burger spot along Lyons Avenue (plus a new spot in Cloverleaf) has been dishing out juicy patties, Philly cheesesteaks, wings and more, served up with a refreshing daq’ and other frozen tropicals. Learn more.
- Daiquiriz With a Twist in North Houston – In Cypress Station, this hookah lounge and drive-thru slings frozen drinks and daiquiris in dozens of flavors like the Slab City Concoction, a blend of Hurricane, Hypnotical and Lemonade that you can order off the Twizted Daiquiriz menu. Learn more.
- World Famous Daiquiris & Margaritas To Go in Webster – At two locations in Webster, you can pick from an assortment of classic daq’ flavors, special blends, and icy treats that are guaranteed to chill you out in the dog days of summer. Learn more.
- Jo’z Margaritas & More To Go in Cinco Ranch – With two drive-thru windows, the simply straight-forward Jo’z aims to get you in and out in sixty seconds or less, all while serving up your choice of specialty frozens, daiquiris and margs. Learn more.
- Daiquiri Island To Go at Multiple Locations – With nearly a dozen locations across Greater Houston, this drive thru spot pours up tall cups of frozen goodness, including flavored daiquiris, margaritas, piña coladas and more. And with frequent daily specials, it’s a good idea to keep an eye on their social media, too. Learn more.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).