Celebrate the annual cannabis culture holiday with 4/20 celebrations, specials and more around Houston on Wednesday, April 20, 2022.
For those that celebrate, this year’s 4/20 offers plenty of things to do in Houston if you’re looking to shop, dig into Delta-8 specials, or just enjoy the company of others at concerts and mingling events around town.
Here are our picks for ways to spend your 4/20 in Houston:
4/20 Celebrations, Concerts, Markets & Other Events in Houston
- 420 Day at Segundo Coffee Lab | No Cover – In Second Ward, the Ironworks building is the spot of Segundo’s 4/20 celebration, where visitors can score specials on Delta-8 products, pair a pre-roll or gummy with lattes for $10, and enjoy other all-day specials and discounts. 7am to 9pm.
- 420 Flower Fest at Rise Rooftop – H-Town rapper Slim Thug headlines this 4/20 celebration at the Midtown nightlife venue, where visitors can also play games, grab munchies, score giveaways and hear from educational speakers about efforts to legalize cannabis. $4.20 for admission before 8pm; $10 for an all-day admission. 3pm to 10pm.
- 420 Celebration & Beer Release at Ingenious Brewing Company | No Cover – Chill out at the Humble brewery as it celebrates a new 420-themed Small Batch release, along with 420 trivia (extra points for dressing on theme), happy hour specials and local vendors—plus, it’s steak night from Hook & Butcher. 4pm to 10pm.
- HoneySuckle’s 420 Flower Hour at Railway Heights Market – The CBD and Delta-8 specialty shop at Railway Heights Market hosts a holiday event in the outdoor beer garden, emceed by Richelle Gemini and featuring live music from Dem Roots, Coffee Guzman and DJ Boricua Soul on the decks. Sip on the signature canna cocktail while you shop more than 20 vendors offerings sweets, jewelry, apparel, happy goodies and more. 21+ only. $20; $75 for VIP (includes a private area, food runners, a swag bag and more). 4:20pm to 9pm.
- 420 at Post Houston | No Cover – The Downtown destination food hall hosts a supersized hemp market featuring more than 80 vendors doling out hemp, smoking accessories, clothing, vintage, art and more, all while you listen to a slate of DJs spinning grooves all evening. 5pm to 9pm.
- 4/20 Day at the Rustic Downtown | No Cover – Swing by the Downtown homestyle restaurant and music venue to hear live music, DJ Yunginternet spinning tunes, and enjoy munchies and drink specials all night. 6pm to 10pm.
- 420 Glass Release at Flying Saucer | No Cover – The Downtown outpost of the brew-slinging barroom hosts an annual 420 commemorative glass release along with food pairings, giveaways and more. 6pm to 11pm.
- The Urban Flower Company’s 2-year Anniversary at Social Beer Garden | No Cover – The Midtown indoor/outdoor beer garden hosts a special 4/20 party from the Urban Flower Company, offering a night of canna cocktails, a smoke lounge, swag pop-ups, giveaways, food and more. 21+ only. 7pm to 10pm.
- An Evening with the California Honeydrops in Concert at Last Concert Cafe – The blues and R&B band out of Oakland comes to the Downtown-area stage to celebrate their latest single, “Get Real High,” which releases on the same day. $20 in advance; $25 day of the show. 8:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).